Singapore Expats

Why

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
patsy_sg
Regular
Regular

Why

Post by patsy_sg » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:31 pm

are there so many posts on plastic/cosmetic surgery in the forum?? Isn't there a beauty forum somewhere else?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:40 am

Because we've always given them a place to post. Even the most insecure people need a place to feel at home with other of their ilk. Why not? Nobody forces you or anybody else to read them. I rarely peek in there, just like the airline threads. We let Plavt handle them.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

patsy_sg
Regular
Regular

Post by patsy_sg » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 6:36 pm

oh wasn't complaining, just wondering.

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ev-disinfection » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 7:15 pm

Cause no one is perfect, but a lot wants to try.... :D

Once you reach a certain age and have some disposable money, then you will not wonder anymore.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 9:21 pm

ev-disinfection wrote:Cause no one is perfect, but a lot wants to try.... :D

Once you reach a certain age and have some disposable money, then you will not wonder anymore.
Been at that age, had the money, darn sure not perfect, but figured why! Got to thinking about it. Think of the long term effects. You marry your perfect specimen and she married her perfect specimen. So you both settle down into wedded bliss.

Now, several years into the future, maybe, just maybe, you decide to have a family. Wow, new bun in the oven. Everybody anticipating the arrival. and then? and then?

And then out pops the ugliest baby you could ever imagine. An you got to live with it and tell all your pseudo friends that it is your offspring. What happened?

Easy, Both you and your wife were UGLY before (possibly) and neither of you knew each other before PS. Therefore neither knew what the genes were likely to produce, as the genes carry the original blueprint not the artificial skins like one would pull over an iPhone or something. Can you imagine the ugly children there is gonna be eventually?

Yeah, Patsy, I often wonder as well. Same goes for tats. I did the NAM and somehow managed to come out ink free. Still ink free at 63. :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 9:50 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ev-disinfection wrote:Cause no one is perfect, but a lot wants to try.... :D

Been at that age, had the money, darn sure not perfect, but figured why! Got to thinking about it. Think of the long term effects. You marry your perfect specimen and she married her perfect specimen. So you both settle down into wedded bliss.

Now, several years into the future, maybe, just maybe, you decide to have a family. Wow, new bun in the oven. Everybody anticipating the arrival. and then? and then?

And then out pops the ugliest baby you could ever imagine. An you got to live with it and tell all your pseudo friends that it is your offspring. What happened?

Easy, Both you and your wife were UGLY before (possibly) and neither of you knew each other before PS. Therefore neither knew what the genes were likely to produce, as the genes carry the original blueprint not the artificial skins like one would pull over an iPhone or something. Can you imagine the ugly children there is gonna be eventually
?

Yeah, Patsy, I often wonder as well. Same goes for tats. I did the NAM and somehow managed to come out ink free. Still ink free at 63. :wink:
Very deep SMS!! I did have a little chuckle to myself though!!

nomicake

Post by nomicake » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 9:56 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Can you imagine the ugly children there is gonna be eventually?
:lol:

The ugly children would probably just get plastic surgery too.

I often wonder about a world where everyone looks kind of alike after having plastic surgery. Trippy.
peace, love & bulletproof muffins

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:16 pm

nomicake wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Can you imagine the ugly children there is gonna be eventually?

I often wonder about a world where everyone looks kind of alike after having plastic surgery. Trippy.
Been to the MBS or the Fullerton recently??!!

nomicake

Post by nomicake » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:58 pm

BillyB wrote:
nomicake wrote:

No, actually! Is that where I can find the clone congregation? :o
peace, love & bulletproof muffins

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:12 pm

nomicake wrote:
BillyB wrote:
nomicake wrote: :lol:

No, actually! Is that where I can find the clone congregation? :o
Big hunting ground for the plastic fantastic!!

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:22 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote: Now, several years into the future, maybe, just maybe, you decide to have a family. Wow, new bun in the oven. Everybody anticipating the arrival. and then? and then?

Oh you mean something like this? http://youtu.be/XVS0iwQVBjI
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:03 am

Hehehe :lol: