Singapore Expats

Keen to meet expat friends here in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Darshon

Keen to meet expat friends here in Singapore

Post by Darshon » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 9:20 pm

Hi i am a 24 yr old singaporean. I'm indian chinese mix and i am really keen to making friends with expats. Am friendly and out going... would love to keep in touch with anyone who is interested to make friends of any age.

Would prefer to get to know females however males are also welcomed to email me. My email address is [email protected].

Message me in the post. Hope to hear from you alll :)

Expat Indian

Re: Keen to meet expat friends here in Singapore

Post by Expat Indian » Thu, 12 May 2005 2:54 pm

Darshon wrote:Hi i am a 24 yr old singaporean. I'm indian chinese mix and i am really keen to making friends with expats. Am friendly and out going... would love to keep in touch with anyone who is interested to make friends of any age.

Would prefer to get to know females however males are also welcomed to email me. My email address is [email protected].

Message me in the post. Hope to hear from you alll :)
Hi Darshon,

I am Nik here. I am 27 Yrs, male from North of India. I do not have any of locals as friends, though I do have lots of acquaintances, working colleagues though who are Singaporeans.

I studied in Singapore.

I am not sure whats ur preference in terms of making friends.

Lonesome life for me here in Singapore - so can definitely join u for some movies, partying, fun.

Let me know ur views. My mail: [email protected]

Regards
Nik