Singapore Expats

Regarding Validity of IPA Letter for Employment Pass

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
iep3526

Regarding Validity of IPA Letter for Employment Pass

Post by iep3526 » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 1:54 pm

Hi,

My In princial approval letter for Employment pass is valid till 19 May 2011. I wish to enter in to Singapore by the end of April 2011. Will there by any issue if I eneter just a month before the validty date? Pls advise

Thank you

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Regarding Validity of IPA Letter for Employment Pass

Post by JayCee » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 2:29 pm

iep3526 wrote:Hi,

My In princial approval letter for Employment pass is valid till 19 May 2011. I wish to enter in to Singapore by the end of April 2011. Will there by any issue if I eneter just a month before the validty date? Pls advise

Thank you
If the deadline is 19 May then why would there be a problem if you entered in April? If the deadline was in April then you'd be in trouble, but it's not. As with anything else in the world, if there is a deadline and you meet it then there is no problem, why would you even need to ask this question?

Another foreign talent coming to Singapore :roll:

(Is there a shaking your head in disbelief smiley?)

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Re: Regarding Validity of IPA Letter for Employment Pass

Post by BillyB » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 2:35 pm

JayCee wrote:
iep3526 wrote:Hi,

Thank you
If the deadline is 19 May then why would there be a problem if you entered in April? If the deadline was in April then you'd be in trouble, but it's not. As with anything else in the world, if there is a deadline and you meet it then there is no problem, why would you even need to ask this question?

Another foreign talent coming to Singapore :roll:

(Is there a shaking your head in disbelief smiley?)
Come on JayCee - give them the benefit of the doubt, it's Monday!! Their concerns might be caused by the passport rule and needing xxxx amount of months remaining to travel to some Countries despite having a completely valid passport!! Easy mistake to make........ha ha

:twisted: