Singapore Expats

Office Space Singapore

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
BigT

Office Space Singapore

Post by BigT » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:32 pm

I am looking at an office space and wondered if anyone had any ideas on cost--Or if anyone has an office available about 25M2 would do or costs for a serviced office ?

gravida
Chatter
Chatter

Post by gravida » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 9:16 am

:???:

Khem, it depends, you know? If you are looking for an office near Raffles Place, Orchard or Suntec City it will be more expensive than in Ang Mo Kio, Woodlands or Tuas. Another big discovery is the fact that office's standards vary. Do you need it furnished? Is it open space concept or must have rooms? Are you going to see clients there or only you and your employees will be there? What kind of services do you offer?

Simplifying - do not ask such general questions, none of us have crystal ball to read from. :roll:

BigT

Post by BigT » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 5:09 pm

Gravida,

To Clarify in lots of Cities there are price per metre or 2 for CBD or other districts, whatever--if anyone had an idea that would be great.

For instance a 2008 report by CB Richard Ellis show that prime office property is US$10.42 per Square foot--more expensive than HK.

I would like to know if costs have come down and any up to date info that anyone may have on this subject.

I am looking for 100 sqaare metre--furnished with a good address but doesnt have to be prime !

beppi
Manager
Manager

Post by beppi » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:04 pm

I once had a one-room "serviced" office in the CBD (older building, not prime) for S$2500/month and that was considered cheap. The room was maybe 20sqm, comfortable for two desks and a few shelves.
Prices have sure gone up, as has the economy.

RobC888

Post by RobC888 » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:11 pm

I have been looking too, used a company called Compass, had a serviced office in Phillip St right in business district suitable for 2 people for around S$2K a month..

I have just found an office near Raffles Place 500sq ft and will be just me in the office (lease starts 1st April) so if it is just you who will be using the office we could look into possibility of you sharing a space if this is an option for you

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:11 pm

Suntec is approx $3k for 4 desk serviced office

Financial district expect a 10-15% increase on this.

Some good deals on at the moment

farnho

Offices in Singapore CBD

Post by farnho » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 1:37 pm

You can also check out:

- Corporate Serviced Offices (www.CorporateServicedOffices.com) which provide ready-to-use serviced offices in Raffles Place CBD. A 1-2 person office starts from $1,300 per month.

- Areta Offices (www.AretaOffices.com). They're located in Malacca Centre which is right in the middle of the Raffles Place CBD area and offices go for as low as $900 per month.

Cheers.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 2:01 pm

tic....toc....tic....toc.....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

AlexHK

Post by AlexHK » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 5:53 pm

To RobC888:
I might be interested to share with you. I am looking for one separate room (for confidential phone calls) with space for two.

I am new on this forum so cannot pm you.
If you are interested, please pm me.

Thanks
Alex

RobC888 wrote:I have been looking too, used a company called Compass, had a serviced office in Phillip St right in business district suitable for 2 people for around S$2K a month..

I have just found an office near Raffles Place 500sq ft and will be just me in the office (lease starts 1st April) so if it is just you who will be using the office we could look into possibility of you sharing a space if this is an option for you

aster
Manager
Manager

Post by aster » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 8:23 pm

AlexHK wrote:(for confidential phone calls)
I wasn't aware that something like this exists.

InTheBlue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by InTheBlue » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 1:47 pm

RobC888 wrote:I have been looking too, used a company called Compass, had a serviced office in Phillip St right in business district suitable for 2 people for around S$2K a month..

I am also looking as well for me and a personal assistant.

mitlan
Regular
Regular

Post by mitlan » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:15 am

I am also looking as well for me and a personal assistant.[/quote]

Would you want to consider sharing a unit with me in sentosa cove to double up as your showroom?
Time has emerged as today's key commodity. People can now buy back time with EcoVerve!

InTheBlue
Chatter
Chatter

Post by InTheBlue » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:42 pm

mitlan wrote:I am also looking as well for me and a personal assistant.
Would you want to consider sharing a unit with me in sentosa cove to double up as your showroom?[/quote]

Mitlan, I am not looking for a showroom of any form thanks and I need a place in CBD rather than Sentosa.

mitlan
Regular
Regular

Post by mitlan » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 8:54 pm

sure man.
Time has emerged as today's key commodity. People can now buy back time with EcoVerve!

Koston

Post by Koston » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:12 am

I'm also looking for an office with some criterias:
- maximum 15 minutes from the CBD
- working space for 2-3p
- separate room for calls or team meetings

I would also consider sharing a bigger space with someone. I've tried to find co-sharing classifieds but it seems not to be very common.

If someone is interested let me know.