Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cuteromance

Post by cuteromance » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:54 am

johanxxxx wrote:
adnurzik wrote:
johanxxxx wrote: hi adnurzik!

whats laser double eyelid surgery?

btw, how much was ur rhino by dr putt? does he have a website?

regards and have a speedy recovery

Hei ya..eyelid surgery to remove puffy oriental eyes.. as we grow older our eyelid tends to sag cant even see our eyelashes or may disturb our vision. we may look fierce or sad or maybe look like were thinking about a lot of things...

if you make eyelid, you'll look much younger..

using laser you will recover much faster 3-5days.. only 1 stitch from 1 end to another.. after 5-7days you can remove them without any pain.. less swell, minimal scar..(it will go off anyway)

conventionally a year ago my friend did with dr nara, after removing the fat, he stitchs his eyelid like currypuff (zigzag up & down) ... the swell and scar heal slower.. but maybe now they all change to laser already..

to me I still trust dr putt's skill..

I heard dr Chi is good too but haven't seen him yet.. anyway only 2 things I need to do.. rhino done twice and eyelid next 3 months.. then I can show off in FB :lol:

dr putt has no website : maybe he has no time for those.. most people know him from word of mouth..

you can call dr putt on his hp.. speak gd english and nice to.. just tell him what you need to do and tell him your date.. then he will set the date for you.. if you reach hatyai 1 day earlier, then see him on that day do consult so he can prepare your tmrw's PS.. :wink:

my 3 friends last 18march who change for higher & sharper implant didnt event make appointment.. he said Im free tonite so lets do it tonite... but best if you call.. his no and emails stated in earlier post..

so tell us what you wish to do and when.. so we can at least share..
thanks for such a long msg...i have just pmed u.
hi adnurzik,

can you pm the Dr.Puttisak contact number for me as well ?? thanks thanks !

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 3:10 pm

thinkle wrote:For people whop is going to dr nara. I suggest you all don't take the risk. A few of my friend did not recovered well after their surgery. ( also maybe because they didnt tk care well)

But as for me, i had breast implant with Nara this Jan 2011. And i had my implants remove on feb. Just short 1 month. Because i had a real bad infections, and till now im on treatment. My treatment now is tiring and exp. 4x as much as Nara's surgery cost... I have to go on with the treatment for at least half a yr..

That's all i wanna say. I experience myself. And this is my only op i have. And no more. Totally lose faith with Dr Nara. Don't risk your life.
hi, what actually happened?

where was the site of the infection?

where was the implant placed?
"Botox anyone?"

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:47 am

thinkle wrote:For people whop is going to dr nara. I suggest you all don't take the risk. A few of my friend did not recovered well after their surgery. ( also maybe because they didnt tk care well)

But as for me, i had breast implant with Nara this Jan 2011. And i had my implants remove on feb. Just short 1 month. Because i had a real bad infections, and till now im on treatment. My treatment now is tiring and exp. 4x as much as Nara's surgery cost... I have to go on with the treatment for at least half a yr..

That's all i wanna say. I experience myself. And this is my only op i have. And no more. Totally lose faith with Dr Nara. Don't risk your life.

hope you are better now, did it cause any permanent damage?

on a side note, all surgeries carry a risk of infection, regardless of type of surgery or doc
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

amazed

Post by amazed » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 4:10 pm

so bad....
but i think it's not dr.nara faulth....
everyone have risk of infection...
i also have breast implant with dr.nara 6 months ago...
i'm very satisfied with the results.....
you must remember to take the anthibiotics so you won't get any infections.....
i take the antibiotics after i wake up in hospital.....
i also have the pic for my breast.....
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 1569824364
hope you like it......

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 2:15 am

amazed wrote:

so bad....
hope you like it......
wow.. hi Lucy, I think your implant are nice, and i totally agree with you, everybody will have a risk of infection...

like my nose, we well done, just tat some ppl might think its not obvious enuf. but to me, i can see the different, my friends can see the differences too. i just need a nose tip job which call tipoplasty, but dr nara don't do it, so i have to check with dr putti..

hope you get prettier.. hehehe.. cheers

amazed

Post by amazed » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 4:08 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
amazed wrote:

so bad....
hope you like it......
wow.. hi Lucy, I think your implant are nice, and i totally agree with you, everybody will have a risk of infection...

like my nose, we well done, just tat some ppl might think its not obvious enuf. but to me, i can see the different, my friends can see the differences too. i just need a nose tip job which call tipoplasty, but dr nara don't do it, so i have to check with dr putti..

hope you get prettier.. hehehe.. cheers
you sure dr.puttisak do tipoplasty????
1 month ago i go to dr.nara for double eyelid+epicanthoplasty toget paralel crease that i want and i also do rhinoplasty and alarplasty....
all my friends and my family said that my face looks different.....
how much dr.puttisak charge for tipoplasty????
must change the implant or no need????

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 12:47 pm

amazed wrote:
you sure dr.puttisak do tipoplasty????
1 month ago i go to dr.nara for double eyelid+epicanthoplasty toget paralel crease that i want and i also do rhinoplasty and alarplasty....
all my friends and my family said that my face looks different.....
how much dr.puttisak charge for tipoplasty????
must change the implant or no need????[/quote]

My dear, I'm not sure leh. I have yet email Dr. Putti, if he really did, then I will check the price and let you know okay? Cheers

amazed

Post by amazed » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 1:52 pm

anyone do jaw reduction or jaw shaving before???
i'm planning to do it this year with dr.tchirayut......
i wanna know how's the pain after the surgery.....

amazed

Post by amazed » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 1:56 pm

slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....
may i know which doctor that you go for chin implant???
which type of chin implant that you use????
button or wing???
i want to have chin implant also.....

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:07 am

Finding people to join me to thailand around 8th April!
Will be doing my surgery with dr chi..

Anyone wants to go together?
Life is a misery.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 1:28 am

Does anyone know, whether do Dr. Chi or Dr. Puttisak do Tipoplasty?

I had already email Dr. Putti and he ask me to email him my side profile photo.

I don't have Dr. Chi's email, can anyone provide his email to me? Also can you all give me adv on which Dr. do Tipoplasty? ( I mean if you know )

Thanks

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 2:08 am

macaronincheeze wrote:Does anyone know, whether do Dr. Chi or Dr. Puttisak do Tipoplasty?

I had already email Dr. Putti and he ask me to email him my side profile photo.

I don't have Dr. Chi's email, can anyone provide his email to me? Also can you all give me adv on which Dr. do Tipoplasty? ( I mean if you know )

Thanks
am pretty sure dr putt doesn't do tipoplasty... not sure abt dr chi tho, he's still relatively new, do share info if u find out if he does :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 9:56 am

[quote="Pandemonium"]Finding people to join me to thailand around 8th April!

Anyone wants to go together?[/quote]

Pandemonium, too bad you're 10 days earlier than me. I'm going April 17. Schedule surgery with Dr. Nara on 18th.

jared86

Post by jared86 » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:48 pm

Pandemonium wrote:Finding people to join me to thailand around 8th April!

Anyone wants to go together?
Hello... I will be going over on 6th April... Doing rhino with dr chi.. Maybe we can meet up when we are at hatyai. Pm me. As I just registered this account

yumikonista

Post by yumikonista » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 7:27 pm

am doing surgery with dr chi at 8th or 9th april.
Im frm malaysia so plan to meet up some travel buddies to share the room. cut cost mar.haha
preferably females. do pm me if wna join me :)