Singapore Expats

Every Singaporean Son

Do you have a question about National Service (NS) in Singapore? Discuss it here.
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:18 pm

JR8 wrote: It does seem to be something of a pattern here that westerners simply expressing their opinions, is perceived by many SGns as a attempt to force an idea down SGns throats. (Followed by the tribal closing of ranks, and mass singing of 'Stand up for SG' [we are but a little red-dot] etc)
errr .. chief, me no SGn .. (I always wondered where you go the litlte SGn thingy .. ) :D :D

And me thinks loudly that bigfilsing is not Westerner either - (I may be terribly wrong .. ) :D

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:22 pm

ecureilx wrote:
JR8 wrote: It does seem to be something of a pattern here that westerners simply expressing their opinions, is perceived by many SGns as a attempt to force an idea down SGns throats. (Followed by the tribal closing of ranks, and mass singing of 'Stand up for SG' [we are but a little red-dot] etc)
errr .. chief, me no SGn .. (I always wondered where you go the litlte SGn thingy .. ) :D :D

And me thinks loudly that bigfilsing is not Westerner either - (I may be terribly wrong .. ) :D
cue Stockholm syndrome joke...
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 12:39 am

nakatago wrote:
ecureilx wrote:

cue Stockholm syndrome joke...

Lol :lol:

(alright Ecu, sorry, as they say you truly 'shot my fox' on that one ;))

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 4:38 am