Singapore Expats

No hot water in kitchen

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:15 pm

ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote:it's always hot in Singapore.... hot water not that necessary, seems
search: nicole.du shanghai add 1 & 1 together and what do you get, all the other 1 liners and a network with the same goals, this site could be under attack from a viral marketing team, not figured out why yet. All you programming guru's should know. They are on a data mission of collect or destroy OB1 our moderator destroy! :mad:
hey, what's the matter with you? and who are you? i'm pretty sure i don't know you.

i found this forum from google and just want to get some info about Singapore there I might go in some time. I didn't speak much here, but today find it's so strange that you quoted nearly all my posts and talking about 'viral marketing '. DO You have paranoea or sth like that?????

"not figured out why yet"======cause you need a doctor!!!!!!!

I never saw a forum so not friendly! You show me a so 'good' impression of how ppl in Singapore like!!!!!!!!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:20 pm

Pay no attention to ksl when he's on the Baron's Strong Brew. He's alone this week so is bored and sees shadows in every corner. Happens to all of us occasionally. You are welcome to stay here as long as you abide by this forum's procotols, which you have done thus far.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:27 pm

And to think you chased Eau2011 out of town.

A somewhat strange choice of bedfellows.

:???:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:30 pm

nobody chased her out of town, she left of her own accord. I haven't banned Eau or Anne for that matter. I just didn't try to stop them from leaving, that's all. Big difference wouldn't you say?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 9:59 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Pay no attention to ksl when he's on the Baron's Strong Brew. He's alone this week so is bored and sees shadows in every corner. Happens to all of us occasionally. You are welcome to stay here as long as you abide by this forum's procotols, which you have done thus far.

thank you for making me realize there are normal people here.

And I do have to say based on common sense, what ksl acts: attack others for no reason by offensive words, is not the kind of 'abide by this forum's procotols' thing, maybe that's whom need to be 'chased out of town'

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:03 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:nobody chased her out of town, she left of her own accord. I haven't banned Eau or Anne for that matter. I just didn't try to stop them from leaving, that's all. Big difference wouldn't you say?
[Forced happy grin]

edit: coz the board does weird stuff with <<<>>>'s
Last edited by JR8 on Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:06 pm

nicole.du wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Pay no attention to ksl when he's on the Baron's Strong Brew. He's alone this week so is bored and sees shadows in every corner. Happens to all of us occasionally. You are welcome to stay here as long as you abide by this forum's procotols, which you have done thus far.

And I do have to say based on common sense, what ksl acts: attack others for no reason by offensive words, is not the kind of 'abide by this forum's procotols' thing, maybe that's whom need to be 'chased out of town'
You need to understand that on this forum you can only be banned for racist/sexist comments, direct attacks on the gahmen, aka slander, and advertising or attempting to create SEO links. Otherwise, we do not delete posts, no matter how offensive or simply dumb that they may be.

nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:12 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
nicole.du wrote:

You need to understand that on this forum you can only be banned for racist/sexist comments, direct attacks on the gahmen, aka slander, and advertising or attempting to create SEO links. Otherwise, we do not delete posts, no matter how offensive or simply dumb that they may be.
Sure! I didn't really mean to ask anyone out here. Just to express the strange feeling of seeing such things........

I myself don't visit here a lot, as I'm not yet coming to Singapore. No need to care.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:18 pm

nicole.du wrote:thank you for making me realize there are normal people here.'
well, I wouldn't call them 'normal'.... :roll:

:P
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:21 pm

ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote: search: nicole.du shanghai add 1 & 1 together and what do you get, all the other 1 liners and a network with the same goals, this site could be under attack from a viral marketing team, not figured out why yet. All you programming guru's should know. They are on a data mission of collect or destroy OB1 our moderator destroy! :mad:
hey, what's the matter with you? and who are you? i'm pretty sure i don't know you.

i found this forum from google and just want to get some info about Singapore there I might go in some time. I didn't speak much here, but today find it's so strange that you quoted nearly all my posts and talking about 'viral marketing '. DO You have paranoea or sth like that?????

I never saw a forum so not friendly! You show me a so 'good' impression of how ppl in Singapore like!!!!!!!!!

:D
O, let's see how smart you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you already noticed I am from Shanghai, so do you know people in Shanghai speaks CHINESE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me you don't know!!!!!!!!!!

what do you expect by searching "nicole.du shanghai" in Yahoo? Sorry to disappoint you that none of those you searched out have any relation to me, Cause I use Chinese name. And even this nicole.du id for forum is the first time I use it as a id......

try to gather more useful info next time before you say something out.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:28 pm

nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote:it's always hot in Singapore.... hot water not that necessary, seems
search: nicole.du shanghai add 1 & 1 together and what do you get, all the other 1 liners and a network with the same goals, this site could be under attack from a viral marketing team, not figured out why yet. All you programming guru's should know. They are on a data mission of collect or destroy OB1 our moderator destroy! :mad:

Hic! hic! Singapore normal are you kidding me? hic!

nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:32 pm

ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote: search: nicole.du shanghai add 1 & 1 together and what do you get, all the other 1 liners and a network with the same goals, this site could be under attack from a viral marketing team, not figured out why yet. All you programming guru's should know. They are on a data mission of collect or destroy OB1 our moderator destroy! :mad:

hey, why did you delete the link you posted about search my id in yahoo?
feel shame for your subjectiveness? then say sorry, or I dont think i'll respond any of your post and would like to ask you away from mine too.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:42 pm

nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote: hey, what's the matter with you? and who are you? i'm pretty sure i don't know you.

feel shame for your subjectiveness? then say sorry, or I dont think i'll respond any of your post and would like to ask you away from mine too.
I will not be responding to your posts, after this one, though as a viral marketeer you will appreciate some ethics at least, and tell your network to either get involved or stop posting worthless rubbish.

I deleted your link becuase you would love it to be left there! :roll:
Last edited by ksl on Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicole.du

Post by nicole.du » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:47 pm

ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote: Hic! hic! Singapore normal are you kidding me? hic!
Would you like to see your picture :)
tell me where i was born, what do i do. you surely know! as a programmer, it professional! yes?

==========

you don't deserve the time i waste on the annoying post. I know what you can get by search. tell you what, i don't have the interest even to search your past post in this forum. play with yourself ba... have fun ar
Last edited by nicole.du on Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:59 pm

nicole.du wrote:
ksl wrote:
nicole.du wrote: hey, why did you delete the link you posted about search my id in yahoo?
Would you like to see your picture :)
tell me where i was born, what do i do. you surely know! as a programmer, it professional! yes?
As a matter of fact yes you are a professional at what you do, are you looking for work? What do you charge to boost my hits, just PM me!