Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 3:45 pm

aadvark wrote:
terrie35 wrote:aadvark,

You look good. Can you tell me how long it takes for the eyes to look like normal after rhino job? You know, the pulled-towards-nose type of eyes?
ohhh, have to wait for skin to loosen up, maybe if u massage the area a little everyday? it will def be changed permanently, as in it is pulled closer to the bridge, but once it loosens up, it shld look more natural, prob 6 mths to a yr? i find eyes take longer than elsewhere to look natural

Uh? You mean there is a possibility that the eyes will not look like before rhino op?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:54 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
koleicai wrote:Dear ladies, can u all recommand me where to take out the stitches in singapore??? Thanks in advance :)
Tan Tock Seng's PS dept. Cheaper, i heard. :)
it is cheaper. I went there to remove my stitches. and the PS there are nice..

Cheerios

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 1:31 am

wannabeplasticteen wrote:Update on chin implant removal:

It's about 5 days post-removal. The shape of the implant is still there, but it has gone down a little. A bit of the sharpness of my original chin has returned! Yay! I am still very worried because my face shape looks like it has been permanently altered, it looks a lot longer and my cheeks aren't as chubby anymore. It makes me look monstrous, and the other day when I went to work, many people looked at me and asked if I was local. I guess it's because I look very odd at the moment.

Feeling in my lower lip is still numb. But I heard that this is temporary and will return back to me soon.

The nurse in the PS surgeon office told me that I will go back to my original shape, but I am impatient and cannot help worrying when I look in the mirror; at the same time wondering if her words are actually true.

I know for sure this is all post-op aftermath. Depression, anxiety, blahblahblah.

I finally told my family what has been going on. My mother threatened to disown me because I don't look like myself anymore, and that now I looked fake. (well I gotta agree, even my nose done by Dr. Nara looks fake combined with the chin) And now when she returns home from work, she sees at my face and shoots me with this look of disgust and worry. A lot of drama going on. But I think it'll blow over soon... when I return back to normal.

I wish I could turn back time and told my crazy self not to do this chin implant, spare myself the trouble. But what's done is done. I still think Dr. Chi made a very wrong move by giving me the chin implant with wings in L size. I mean c'mon, a small girl like me with a chin implant in large?

Vanity is a soul sucking sin in the form of a black hole. It sucks everything, your time, self-esteem, money. And my damn vanity got me in this situation. Eff vanity.

The minimum time taken for dewelling is at least a month. I hope when update back in a month, I'll be bearing happier news. Meanwhile, I'll stop lolling around in self-pity. Life is short, I'm still going to try to live it to the fullest.
hey, don't worry too much yoooo.... i did my Rhino and Alar with Dr Nara, at first I also have the same thought, whether will it look ugly? but in the end, i look totally fine, and so nature ppl don't even notice...

family matter yeah... i kena shoot by my mom too. but after few days, she keep laughing at my swollen face and eyes lor.. but now everything back to normal. I did my nose in Dec 4th last year. and now is only like 3 months time. still recovering yeah.. So don't worry and All the best to you neh.... cheerios...

You can go to this link and see the different of my photo from 2007 till now. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... .794668331
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 29 Mar 2011 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 1:32 am

Hi adnurzik,

Good evening. Thanks a lot for spending your time, to write out you review & experience with both Dr Nara & Dr Putt.

After reading your write out, really make me feel like doing my new nose implant immediately by Dr Putt. N make me feel more confident in Dr Putt too.

Cos my previous nose implant, result can't tell much different. Therefore would like the new nose implant to look much better.

Too bad I need to wait for at lease 6months - 1year to before I can do a new nose implant.

May I know you stay in which hotel during your Hatyai?

The room rate is abbot how much?

Any places to shop around at Hatyai, near Dr Putt's clinic?

Thanks a lot n hope you speedy recovery :D

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 1:51 am

HiHi does anyone know what is the email of Dr Puttisak please.. Thanks. I wanna do my nose tip, as you all also know Dr Nara do safe job, so my nose was not really sharp because he didn't touch my nose tip at all. he only did alar and rhino for me.. to me my alar and rhino is good enuf compare to last time my nose was really flat. but now i wanna to have a sharper nose... Hope anyone can let me know more about Dr Putti.

Thanks alot.
Cheerios

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 3:49 am

Sleeping queen wrote:Hi adnurzik,

Good evening. Thanks a lot for spending your time, to write out you review & experience with both Dr Nara & Dr Putt.

After reading your write out, really make me feel like doing my new nose implant immediately by Dr Putt. N make me feel more confident in Dr Putt too.

Cos my previous nose implant, result can't tell much different. Therefore would like the new nose implant to look much better.

Too bad I need to wait for at lease 6months - 1year to before I can do a new nose implant.

May I know you stay in which hotel during your Hatyai?

The room rate is abbot how much?

Any places to shop around at Hatyai, near Dr Putt's clinic?

Thanks a lot n hope you speedy recovery :D

Hi SQ..

I stayed at SAKOL hotel cost 750bht (I dun have much choice as it was a school holidays) or you can stay at Grand Plaza hotel at 780bht..and theres famous new Novotel but not sure how much.. I had afeeling that they increase price during school holiday.. normally grand Plaza cost 680bht only.. this area consider central where McDoland, morning market , nite market just downstairs.. easier to get food till late.. 7E, guardian, watson are nearby..

near dr putts clinic is a bit quiet at nite..

DR putt's clinic in opposite Kosit Hotel, (member of haytai medical center), but my fren said that hotel is haunted.. (big no no to me)..

you can take tuk tuk (they r everywhere 24-7) from your hotel ask for kosit hotel.. cost 20bht per pax.. less than 5min ride..

maybe you can email dr putt to ask if you can do revision already by now..

always remember to tell him what you want.. such as small,higher,sharper or you wanna look like quailoo/angmor... maybe you study your face from side evaluation and try to draw how you wish to have as result from the side..

lemme know if need more info.. :wink:

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 3:56 am

macaronincheeze wrote:HiHi does anyone know what is the email of Dr Puttisak please.. Thanks. I wanna do my nose tip, as you all also know Dr Nara do safe job, so my nose was not really sharp because he didn't touch my nose tip at all. he only did alar and rhino for me.. to me my alar and rhino is good enuf compare to last time my nose was really flat. but now i wanna to have a sharper nose... Hope anyone can let me know more about Dr Putti.

Thanks alot.
Cheerios

Hi,

Dr putt's email = [email protected]
HP = 0066894671055.. just call he's nice..

most people said 2nd time rhino will make you look nicer as your skin maybe accommodate..

gd luck..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 5:40 am

terrie35 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
terrie35 wrote:aadvark,

You look good. Can you tell me how long it takes for the eyes to look like normal after rhino job? You know, the pulled-towards-nose type of eyes?
ohhh, have to wait for skin to loosen up, maybe if u massage the area a little everyday? it will def be changed permanently, as in it is pulled closer to the bridge, but once it loosens up, it shld look more natural, prob 6 mths to a yr? i find eyes take longer than elsewhere to look natural

Uh? You mean there is a possibility that the eyes will not look like before rhino op?
definitely, because of the bridge between the eyes, so the eyes are now stretched out a bit
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

uselesswhatever

surgery with dr nara

Post by uselesswhatever » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 4:51 pm

Hi,
I would like to do breast implants at Dr nara sometime in may, would anyone like to be my travel buddy? email me at [email protected]

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 2:13 am

macaronincheeze wrote:HiHi does anyone know what is the email of Dr Puttisak please.. Thanks. I wanna do my nose tip, as you all also know Dr Nara do safe job, so my nose was not really sharp because he didn't touch my nose tip at all. he only did alar and rhino for me.. to me my alar and rhino is good enuf compare to last time my nose was really flat. but now i wanna to have a sharper nose... Hope anyone can let me know more about Dr Putti.

Thanks alot.
Cheerios
Hi, Sorry to be kaypoh but i cannot help it when i saw your link.

U did your nose with Dr Nara? I think the alar was only abit, should do abit more....did you intend to go for a slight natural look or you are looking for something that will enhance more? I think the bridge is fine but i think doing the tip will make a big difference.

U have side profile photo?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 3:15 am

slpd123 wrote:

Thanks alot.
Cheerios
Hi, Sorry to be kaypoh but i cannot help it when i saw your link.

U did your nose with Dr Nara? I think the alar was only abit, should do abit more....did you intend to go for a slight natural look or you are looking for something that will enhance more? I think the bridge is fine but i think doing the tip will make a big difference.

U have side profile photo?
unless you go for tipoplasty (which costs much much more), else it's hard to get your tip to become very sharp.

For those who intend to redo their L-shaped implant, be warned that if you make the L-shaped implant overly long to make your tip sharper, u run a VERY high risk of extrusion...

and u only need to do some reading in the past few mths, to know which doc did that and caused extrusion...

i've done with diff docs, and I think they are all quite ok, but sometimes overly acceding to the client may make them happy at first but bring grief later... do your homework ppl!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:56 pm

I did my rhino & alar with Dr Nara too.. Like my bridge but feel that the alar could be more- maybe even smaller. My tip is still the same as previous, and I am hoping that I can do something about it, but at the same time worry about extrusion issue.

Still, I am glad that everything went on smoothly and hopefully continue like that.
Last edited by mint_leaf on Wed, 30 Mar 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thinkle

Post by thinkle » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 4:17 pm

For people whop is going to dr nara. I suggest you all don't take the risk. A few of my friend did not recovered well after their surgery. ( also maybe because they didnt tk care well)

But as for me, i had breast implant with Nara this Jan 2011. And i had my implants remove on feb. Just short 1 month. Because i had a real bad infections, and till now im on treatment. My treatment now is tiring and exp. 4x as much as Nara's surgery cost... I have to go on with the treatment for at least half a yr..

That's all i wanna say. I experience myself. And this is my only op i have. And no more. Totally lose faith with Dr Nara. Don't risk your life.

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 9:12 pm

Hi adnurzik,

Good evening. Thanks a lot on your reply, on sharing which Hotel you stay during your Hatyai trip.

Wow, scary to hear that Kosit Hotel is hunted.

Thanks a lot for your advise, will send e-mail to Dr Puttisak on my photos of my nose n ask him on my revision nose implant n see what he says.

Thanks a lot for your help once again. Hope your nose recovers asap.

Take care :D

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:21 am

Hey guys, I am interested to get my nose done by dr nara too.
Just wanna ask those who had done their nose w nara about the b&a nose photos on dr nara's website, are your nose result more dramatic than those on his website?

Thanks!
Life is a misery.