Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:54 am

Hi adnurzik,

Good evening. Hope you recover soon for your nose surgery.

May I know u did how much for your revised Rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak?

Did u do Alarplasty also?

Cos my nose implant drop out from my nose, I just my nose implant removed in 12 Feb 2011.

Now looking for another doctor, to help me do a revision nose.

But I must wait at lease 6mths later then can do a new 1. This is to wait for my nose fully recover then can do. As advised my previous surgery doctor.

Do u mind share your before n after surgery photos? If not can PM me? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot.

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 3:06 am

Hi sleeping queen,

My revision cost 8500bht with dr puttisak.. I had a fren recently with same problem.. within 7 days he went to dr putt to recon.. his nose now is nice and beautiful..

please contact his email [email protected] or hp 0066894671055. I call first, he spoke to me so nicely (normally we have to be nice first right) then he ask me to email our problem... within 2days he replied.

dun wait to long dear... do it fast.. how long you have done yours? and with which dr?

ask me anything, I'll try to answer as this is my 2nd rhino, and people around me are PS lovers.. ha ha..

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 3:15 am

sorry sleeping queen,

your other question was - did I do alar? not with dr putt as Ive done it with dr nara earlier, dr putt said no need to do anymore as it will be too small..

as for my pic... later lor,,, now still swelling.. maybe after 2 weeks I'll consider posting..

nite nite..

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 2:45 pm

adnurzik wrote:hi,

I had infection on my 1st rhino.. after 4 days, that is bcoz I didn't clean my nose properly. my local dr advis me to use saline and cotton bud to clean slowly.. then she gave me antibiotic cream to apply and antbiotc pills.. after 3 days rhe rashes gone and my nose heal nicely..

my 2nd one after 3 day s so far no prob.. all my fren advise me not to take chicken and egg or seafood.. beef and vege sup is ok... I dun cook so I ordered pizza instead (those with beef)

gd luck hope evrytg will be ok wth u... wher u did ur's?

Hi there, i did mine with dr nara... He din do a real
High nose for me as he said my nose skin might nt be able to hold a high nose tip so i trust him did a natural one but i intend to try other doctor few years later. And the breakout i mean is little pimple on the nose, not the wound. The wound had recover but little pimple was irritating. I dont ususally have that.. Very sad.

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Thu, 24 Mar 2011 2:26 am

I see... it could cause from anything,

1) try to consult local Dr or dermatologist,
2) try good skincare that suits u... not those from pharmacy.
3) laser treatment maybe
4) If you have time, see dr puttisak to consult or email him your rhino history and tell him your problem..

however some people had reverse reaction even years after their rhino.. I had to change my implant 11 months after the 1st one with dr nara as it doesn't look like I had a nose job.. too natural and round...

with dr puttisak, even after 4 days (today) my friend said it start showing the sharpness..

nevermind.. let's exchange ideas maybe we could come into conclusion..

p/s there is laser treatment center in Klang Malaysia (Dr Koh) cost RM1200 can give you flawless skin with 1 time treatment..

I'll also do eyelid with dr puttisak as I've seen 2 of friends had nicely done.. cost about 8000bht..

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 1:05 am

slpd123 wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote: are those your natural cheeks...? very beautiful, nice and full....

if so, i can see why you say your temples are hollow....
yup cheeks are real...erm..so temples are hollow?

below is another photo, i think my eyes there need some filler

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
maybe you should consider zygomatic reduction as opposed to getting fillers at the temple region. Your goal is to blend the face and make it more oval? fillers will get the desired oval shape but might make the face appear too big. if you reduce the zygomatic bone, then it will blend into the temple region. It's just getting what you want but through the other way, which is to reduce the size of the face. have you considered this?
"Botox anyone?"

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:27 pm

Hi adnurzik,

Good evening. Thanks a lot of your reply & information given.

Hope you recover soon.

My rhinoplasty only lasted me 1year+, and my nose implant dropped out from my nose tip.

Actually I was recommend by 1 of my colleague's Bangkok fren.

To go to this Bangkok clinic to do the nose implant, which cost me 15k baht.

The Bangkok fren, did his nose implant at the same doctor same clinic.
He did his implant 4years ago.

This clinic is quite well known by their local people.

It was always full with their local people. Didn't see any foreign people visiting.

The clinic: http://sukhumvit22plasticsurgery.com

Hope you could kindly share more of your review n experience on Dr Putt with me pls.

I thinking of going to: Dr Nara, Dr Chi or Dr Putt to do my new implant.

Thanks a lot n hope u have a nice weekend :D

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 3:41 am

Hi SQ,,

Thanks for the wishes, well I had experience with Dr Nara, he's good but the thing is most my friend had rhino with him were not fully satisfy but some do. His clinic is convincing, his equipments are modern too.

During consultation, I told him that I had a lot of fillers in my nose and I really need his help to remove them and put implant. After 11 months my nose still look big and round. I had a feeling that he doesn't really remove the fillers. Yes, he said he can't remove all of them. Most to most is 30-40%.. Dr Nara put too high implant right up btween my eyebrow.. made me look fierce.. He did mine for around 45munites. I also did alar..

maybe for those who had no fillers are easier to satisfy.. but 1 month after I visited Dr nara just for 2nd checkup , I met a few indonesian who doesn't really satisfy with their rhino also.. they said it doesn't look like they had a rhino.. (still not high enuf). May be Dr nara more on the safe side to avoid and extrusion or infection..

Today my friend said Dr nara has increase his price..

I seek advise from experience friends, they recommended Dr Puttisak. Dr putt said nicely that he will help to remove as much fillers as he could. and will change lower implant from the level of my eyes but higher in the middle and longer tip.... I clearly told him that I want smaller, higher and sharper.. he quickly scrape the implant and measure.. he did mine for almost 2hrs.. now is my 8th days and my friends said my nose look so much nicer from the last time (even if not fully recovered).. On the same day he did 3 other rhino (we became friends) they are really satisfy.. (the best thing is he communicates and ask you how you want to look like)

Dr putt told me will use different technic to solve my problem. Looking at my friends who had no fillers I was stunned.. it was do nicely done..

However the only thing is that his clinic wasn't that impressive.. looks 70's to me.. but his skill that I want..

I have more than 20 friends did with Dr nara but to me just OK OK not dramatic... to me if you wanna do rhino, let it show..

3 month later I will do eyelid with Dr putt as he will use laser with faster recovery time (3-5days).. Dr nara will use stitch.. uu I saw that was a really scary stitch (but that was a year back)

but SQ, all Im saying is doing PS, depends on luck.. depends on how your body takes them.. as for us.. during recovery we dun take chicken, egg nor seafood.. we take vege sup, beef, with rice.. or maybe baked potato with long beans even if antibiotics given.. be gentle while washing ur face...

I had a friend also did in BKK.. and their skills are much more advance.. the price are higher.. but there's too many to choose..

SQ, try to find time to see all these Dr and get a feel of which one you think can help you..I might say something wrong here about Dr nara but that's how I feel.. or I might say many good things about Dr putt but he maybe not suitable for you..

best is you spend 1 weekend to see them all.. then you decide.. (Dr nara is pretty bz.. appointment takes 3 months)

well good luck and hope by mid april I can post my PIC..

nite nite..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 6:49 am

adnurzik wrote:Hi SQ,,

Thanks for the wishes, well I had experience with Dr Nara, he's good but the thing is most my friend had rhino with him were not fully satisfy but some do. His clinic is convincing, his equipments are modern too.

During consultation, I told him that I had a lot of fillers in my nose and I really need his help to remove them and put implant. After 11 months my nose still look big and round. I had a feeling that he doesn't really remove the fillers. Yes, he said he can't remove all of them. Most to most is 30-40%.. Dr Nara put too high implant right up btween my eyebrow.. made me look fierce.. He did mine for around 45munites. I also did alar..

maybe for those who had no fillers are easier to satisfy.. but 1 month after I visited Dr nara just for 2nd checkup , I met a few indonesian who doesn't really satisfy with their rhino also.. they said it doesn't look like they had a rhino.. (still not high enuf). May be Dr nara more on the safe side to avoid and extrusion or infection..

I seek advise from experience friends, they recommended Dr Puttisak. Dr putt said nicely that he will help to remove as much fillers as he could. and will change lower implant from the level of my eyes but higher in the middle and longer tip.... I clearly told him that I want smaller, higher and sharper.. he quickly scrape the implant and measure.. he did mine for almost 2hrs.. now is my 8th days and my friends said my nose look so much nicer from the last time (even if not fully recovered).. On the same day he did 3 other rhino (we became friends) they are really satisfy.. (the best thing is he communicates and ask you how you want to look like)

Dr putt told me will use different technic to solve my problem. Looking at my friends who had no fillers I was stunned.. it was do nicely done..

However the only thing is that his clinic wasn't that impressive.. looks 70's to me.. but his skill that I want..

I have more than 20 friends did with Dr nara but to me just OK OK not dramatic... to me if you wanna do rhino, let it show..

3 month later I will do eyelid with Dr putt as he will use laser with faster recovery time (3-5days).. Dr nara will use stitch.. uu I saw that was a really scary stitch (but that was a year back)

but SQ, all Im saying is doing PS, depends on luck.. depends on how your body takes them.. as for us.. during recovery we dun take chicken, egg nor seafood.. we take vege sup, beef, with rice.. or maybe baked potato with long beans even if antibiotics given.. be gentle while washing ur face...

I had a friend also did in BKK.. and their skills are much more advance.. the price are higher.. but there's too many to choose..

SQ, try to find time to see all these Dr and get a feel of which one you think can help you..I might say something wrong here about Dr nara but that's how I feel.. or I might say many good things about Dr putt but he maybe not suitable for you..

best is you spend 1 weekend to see them all.. then you decide.. (Dr nara is pretty bz.. appointment takes 3 months)

nite nite..
do google on the pix for laser and stitching, esp on korean clinics who do both, there is actually a diff in the outcome
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Worries
Regular
Regular

Revision blepharoplasty

Post by Worries » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 1:42 pm

Hi dear members, does anyone could recommand which dr is best for bleopharoplasty revision? Mine is Korean mini incision cut but crease too high. Pls advise. Thank u.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 4:45 pm

nite nite..
hi adnurzik!

whats laser double eyelid surgery?

btw, how much was ur rhino by dr putt? does he have a website?

regards and have a speedy recovery

marson83

Post by marson83 » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 9:57 pm

I had infection on my 1st rhino.. after 4 days, that is bcoz I didn't clean my nose properly. my local dr advis me to use saline and cotton bud to clean slowly.. then she gave me antibiotic cream to apply and antbiotc pills.. after 3 days rhe rashes gone and my nose heal nicely..

my 2nd one after 3 day s so far no prob.. all my fren advise me not to take chicken and egg or seafood.. beef and vege sup is ok... I dun cook so I ordered pizza instead (those with beef)

Hi Adnurzik,

May I know where to buy Saline Nose Spray? how much does it cost?

Thanks !

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 2:06 am

marson83 wrote:

Hi Adnurzik,

May I know where to buy Saline Nose Spray? how much does it cost?

Thanks !
Hi... its not a special saline at all.. it's a saline u use for ctc lense.. the cheap one cost SDG1-2... as some skin cant really take iodin.. Use cotton bud with the saline.. u'll feel much cleaner..

Dr putt charged me 8500bht for all those great job he did.. today is my 9th days and I had removed the stitches... as you clean your nose with cotton bud and saline, once the stitch moved without u feeling pain than it's a gd time.. normally 7-9 days it will loose or during your cleaning it will follow.. cant leave the stitch for so long.. dr advise 7days.. as bacteria can grow in the stitch , may cause infection and also the stitch hole need to close..

my nose now has subside a lot.. normally after 4days the shape starts showing right up to 6mth to 1yr.. so be patient guys..

eyelid, he said for 8000bht use laser.. he can lift your eyelid a bit to make like of smiley eyes.. I had 2 friends did with dr putt.. nicely done.. they look naturally cheery always.. you know sometime you feel great inside but your eyes doesnt show the feeling..

tagline= you feel great when u look great.. and vice versa..javascript:emoticon(':D')

:D

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 2:35 am

johanxxxx wrote:

nite nite..
hi adnurzik!

Hei ya..eyelid surgery to remove puffy oriental eyes.. as we grow older our eyelid tends to sag cant even see our eyelashes or may disturb our vision. we may look fierce or sad or maybe look like were thinking about a lot of things...

if you make eyelid, you'll look much younger..

using laser you will recover much faster 3-5days.. only 1 stitch from 1 end to another.. after 5-7days you can remove them without any pain.. less swell, minimal scar..(it will go off anyway)

conventionally a year ago my friend did with dr nara, after removing the fat, he stitchs his eyelid like currypuff (zigzag up & down) ... the swell and scar heal slower.. but maybe now they all change to laser already..

to me I still trust dr putt's skill..

I heard dr Chi is good too but haven't seen him yet.. anyway only 2 things I need to do.. rhino done twice and eyelid next 3 months.. then I can show off in FB :lol:

dr putt has no website : maybe he has no time for those.. most people know him from word of mouth..

you can call dr putt on his hp.. speak gd english and nice to.. just tell him what you need to do and tell him your date.. then he will set the date for you.. if you reach hatyai 1 day earlier, then see him on that day do consult so he can prepare your tmrw's PS.. :wink:

my 3 friends last 18march who change for higher & sharper implant didnt event make appointment.. he said Im free tonite so lets do it tonite... but best if you call.. his no and emails stated in earlier post..

so tell us what you wish to do and when.. so we can at least share..

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 3:13 am

adnurzik wrote:
johanxxxx wrote:

nite nite..
hi adnurzik!

Hei ya..eyelid surgery to remove puffy oriental eyes.. as we grow older our eyelid tends to sag cant even see our eyelashes or may disturb our vision. we may look fierce or sad or maybe look like were thinking about a lot of things...

if you make eyelid, you'll look much younger..

using laser you will recover much faster 3-5days.. only 1 stitch from 1 end to another.. after 5-7days you can remove them without any pain.. less swell, minimal scar..(it will go off anyway)

conventionally a year ago my friend did with dr nara, after removing the fat, he stitchs his eyelid like currypuff (zigzag up & down) ... the swell and scar heal slower.. but maybe now they all change to laser already..

to me I still trust dr putt's skill..

I heard dr Chi is good too but haven't seen him yet.. anyway only 2 things I need to do.. rhino done twice and eyelid next 3 months.. then I can show off in FB :lol:

dr putt has no website : maybe he has no time for those.. most people know him from word of mouth..

you can call dr putt on his hp.. speak gd english and nice to.. just tell him what you need to do and tell him your date.. then he will set the date for you.. if you reach hatyai 1 day earlier, then see him on that day do consult so he can prepare your tmrw's PS.. :wink:

my 3 friends last 18march who change for higher & sharper implant didnt event make appointment.. he said Im free tonite so lets do it tonite... but best if you call.. his no and emails stated in earlier post..

so tell us what you wish to do and when.. so we can at least share..
thanks for such a long msg...i have just pmed u.