Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tom&jerry

Post by tom&jerry » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:20 pm

charms101 wrote:
kl055 wrote:
huihui1972 wrote: You mean next April 2011?
yes
Count me in! :lol:

Btw are u guys doing zygoma/vline as well?

I read this thread last dated aug last year.
But when are u all going? Count me in too. Would early May be possible?

tom&jerry

Nose & Jaw

Post by tom&jerry » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:26 pm

Would anyone be interested in going to Seoul for nose and jaw surgery? Anyone going in Early May/Mid may PM me. Let's go together =D

revision2011

Post by revision2011 » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 8:36 am

I'm interested in going to Korea for double eyelid revision. I'm looking for a good surgeon to do the revision. If y'all have more information, please please share. I'm too scared to go alone with the language barrier. Anyone planning on going too? I would like to join with you. Thanks in advance!

beauty-wannabe

Post by beauty-wannabe » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 9:26 pm

Hey there I'm also intending to travel to Korea for revision surgery!
I am considering dr Kang from IOU, heard anything bout him?
I intend to go in mid may too!!

tom&jerry

Post by tom&jerry » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 2:34 pm

beauty-wannabe wrote:Hey there I'm also intending to travel to Korea for revision surgery!
I am considering dr Kang from IOU, heard anything bout him?
I intend to go in mid may too!!
Yes I am also considering him.
Contact me at [email protected]

pclip

Re: Nose revision

Post by pclip » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:54 pm

babeluv wrote:
regretful28 wrote:Hi, I had a nose surgery with ear cartilage implant for bridge and tip. I hated it so much that I am in total depression now. Will someone tell me if it is possible to take out the ear cartilage fully from the nose, and if my nose will return to my old nose if I take it out as I do not wish to replace with anything else. Or my nose shape will change or it will be very complicated to take out the ear cartilage fully after it is bond with the skin?? I don't seem to find any information on the internet that someone with full ear cartilage nose job removing it.
Hi Regretful, was reading your thread. I know of someone in bangkok who is very good with noses. It was recommended by my eye doctor. His daughter went for PS in singapore and had her nose done, unfortunately after some years the plastic was protruding. So he send her to his fren in bangkok. I went to see her, she is also a doctor but in aesthetic... she very pretty and her nose perfect. I oso went to BBK to see the doc that did her nose, for consult, he explained to me he does alot for harelip children and teach in japan... as we were talking a phone call came and after hung up he told me that was from singapore the PS doc who did the nose of the eye doc's daughter... we were laughing and he also show me a big jar of plastic he took out from the patients that went to him to redo... if you are keen I can give you his contact... :)
Hi babeluv,

I'm new to this forum and read your post with great interest as I need to have a revision done.

Do you think you can share the contact/more info with me?

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks heaps :)

babeluv

Post by babeluv » Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:38 am

pclip wrote:
babeluv wrote:
regretful28 wrote:Hi, I had a nose surgery with ear cartilage implant for bridge and tip. I hated it so much that I am in total depression now. Will someone tell me if it is possible to take out the ear cartilage fully from the nose, and if my nose will return to my old nose if I take it out as I do not wish to replace with anything else. Or my nose shape will change or it will be very complicated to take out the ear cartilage fully after it is bond with the skin?? I don't seem to find any information on the internet that someone with full ear cartilage nose job removing it.
Hi Regretful, was reading your thread. I know of someone in bangkok who is very good with noses. It was recommended by my eye doctor. His daughter went for PS in singapore and had her nose done, unfortunately after some years the plastic was protruding. So he send her to his fren in bangkok. I went to see her, she is also a doctor but in aesthetic... she very pretty and her nose perfect. I oso went to BBK to see the doc that did her nose, for consult, he explained to me he does alot for harelip children and teach in japan... as we were talking a phone call came and after hung up he told me that was from singapore the PS doc who did the nose of the eye doc's daughter... we were laughing and he also show me a big jar of plastic he took out from the patients that went to him to redo... if you are keen I can give you his contact... :)
Hi babeluv,

I'm new to this forum and read your post with great interest as I need to have a revision done.

HI, I have already email you the contact...

cuteromance

Post by cuteromance » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 1:01 pm

babeluv wrote:
pclip wrote:
babeluv wrote: Hi Regretful, was reading your thread. I know of someone in bangkok who is very good with noses. It was recommended by my eye doctor. His daughter went for PS in singapore and had her nose done, unfortunately after some years the plastic was protruding. So he send her to his fren in bangkok. I went to see her, she is also a doctor but in aesthetic... she very pretty and her nose perfect. I oso went to BBK to see the doc that did her nose, for consult, he explained to me he does alot for harelip children and teach in japan... as we were talking a phone call came and after hung up he told me that was from singapore the PS doc who did the nose of the eye doc's daughter... we were laughing and he also show me a big jar of plastic he took out from the patients that went to him to redo... if you are keen I can give you his contact... :)
Hi babeluv,

Hi babeluv,

can pm me as well ?
email me at [email protected]

xchicflic

Post by xchicflic » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 4:20 am

babeluv wrote:
pclip wrote:
babeluv wrote: Hi Regretful, was reading your thread. I know of someone in bangkok who is very good with noses. It was recommended by my eye doctor. His daughter went for PS in singapore and had her nose done, unfortunately after some years the plastic was protruding. So he send her to his fren in bangkok. I went to see her, she is also a doctor but in aesthetic... she very pretty and her nose perfect. I oso went to BBK to see the doc that did her nose, for consult, he explained to me he does alot for harelip children and teach in japan... as we were talking a phone call came and after hung up he told me that was from singapore the PS doc who did the nose of the eye doc's daughter... we were laughing and he also show me a big jar of plastic he took out from the patients that went to him to redo... if you are keen I can give you his contact... :)
Hi babeluv,

Hi babeluv,

Can you please email me the contact too? Thanks so much!
:) [email protected]

pclip

Post by pclip » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 7:55 am

babeluv wrote:
pclip wrote:
Hi babeluv,

Gotit! Thanks babeluv :)

nicelook

Re: Nose & Jaw

Post by nicelook » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 10:51 pm

tom&jerry wrote:Would anyone be interested in going to Seoul for nose and jaw surgery? Anyone going in Early May/Mid may PM me. Let's go together =D
Hi tom&jerry,

Im going on the 5th of May. doing revision eyes surgery might doing nose surgery if they give discount.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Pls share some reviews or experience...

Post by Worries » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 6:00 pm

hi dear members has anyone came across Any frds or reviews from other on revision eyelid surgery on Dr kwon teuimps and Banobagi? please share your experience. Thank you
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

Worries
Regular
Regular

Re: Pls share some reviews or experience...

Post by Worries » Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:44 am

Banobagi price for revision eyelid
Waa, dear members I think banobagi is overcharging they quoted me 3.5k sing dollar for lowering eyelid..

blackbunny

Post by blackbunny » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 4:47 pm

Hi, anyone planning for surgery in June? going to be in korea for the whole of June, so wanna take this opportunity to go for double eyelids n maybe nose job. scared to do it alone, so far thinking of doing it at bkdongyang

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.