Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
koleicai

Post by koleicai » Tue, 15 Mar 2011 7:40 pm

Dear exprience ladies, do you guys think i m able to take the stitches out early??? Its looks like some nose shit in the nose.. I guess u all shld know hahaha. Cis i need to face the public and wrking retail wor... Hahaha

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:09 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
koleicai wrote:Dear ladies, can u all recommand me where to take out the stitches in singapore??? Thanks in advance :)
Tan Tock Seng's PS dept. Cheaper, i heard. :)
any GP clinic will do...
"Botox anyone?"

wannabeplasticteen

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Wed, 16 Mar 2011 8:28 am

Update on chin implant removal:

It's about 5 days post-removal. The shape of the implant is still there, but it has gone down a little. A bit of the sharpness of my original chin has returned! Yay! I am still very worried because my face shape looks like it has been permanently altered, it looks a lot longer and my cheeks aren't as chubby anymore. It makes me look monstrous, and the other day when I went to work, many people looked at me and asked if I was local. I guess it's because I look very odd at the moment.

Feeling in my lower lip is still numb. But I heard that this is temporary and will return back to me soon.

The nurse in the PS surgeon office told me that I will go back to my original shape, but I am impatient and cannot help worrying when I look in the mirror; at the same time wondering if her words are actually true.

I know for sure this is all post-op aftermath. Depression, anxiety, blahblahblah.

I finally told my family what has been going on. My mother threatened to disown me because I don't look like myself anymore, and that now I looked fake. (well I gotta agree, even my nose done by Dr. Nara looks fake combined with the chin) And now when she returns home from work, she sees at my face and shoots me with this look of disgust and worry. A lot of drama going on. But I think it'll blow over soon... when I return back to normal.

I wish I could turn back time and told my crazy self not to do this chin implant, spare myself the trouble. But what's done is done. I still think Dr. Chi made a very wrong move by giving me the chin implant with wings in L size. I mean c'mon, a small girl like me with a chin implant in large?

Vanity is a soul sucking sin in the form of a black hole. It sucks everything, your time, self-esteem, money. And my damn vanity got me in this situation. Eff vanity.

The minimum time taken for dewelling is at least a month. I hope when update back in a month, I'll be bearing happier news. Meanwhile, I'll stop lolling around in self-pity. Life is short, I'm still going to try to live it to the fullest.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 1:18 am

wannabeplasticteen wrote:Update on chin implant removal:

It's about 5 days post-removal. The shape of the implant is still there, but it has gone down a little. A bit of the sharpness of my original chin has returned! Yay! I am still very worried because my face shape looks like it has been permanently altered, it looks a lot longer and my cheeks aren't as chubby anymore. It makes me look monstrous, and the other day when I went to work, many people looked at me and asked if I was local. I guess it's because I look very odd at the moment.

Feeling in my lower lip is still numb. But I heard that this is temporary and will return back to me soon.

The nurse in the PS surgeon office told me that I will go back to my original shape, but I am impatient and cannot help worrying when I look in the mirror; at the same time wondering if her words are actually true.

I know for sure this is all post-op aftermath. Depression, anxiety, blahblahblah.

I finally told my family what has been going on. My mother threatened to disown me because I don't look like myself anymore, and that now I looked fake. (well I gotta agree, even my nose done by Dr. Nara looks fake combined with the chin) And now when she returns home from work, she sees at my face and shoots me with this look of disgust and worry. A lot of drama going on. But I think it'll blow over soon... when I return back to normal.

I wish I could turn back time and told my crazy self not to do this chin implant, spare myself the trouble. But what's done is done. I still think Dr. Chi made a very wrong move by giving me the chin implant with wings in L size. I mean c'mon, a small girl like me with a chin implant in large?

Vanity is a soul sucking sin in the form of a black hole. It sucks everything, your time, self-esteem, money. And my damn vanity got me in this situation. Eff vanity.

The minimum time taken for dewelling is at least a month. I hope when update back in a month, I'll be bearing happier news. Meanwhile, I'll stop lolling around in self-pity. Life is short, I'm still going to try to live it to the fullest.
yes, move on ba, what's past is past :)
the family thing is normal, happens to all of us...

the chin thing, u will nvr know whether dr chi made a right choice, because no one knows what the outcome cld have turned out like, it may have been too big, or u may just be swelling really a lot...

the nose, will take at least 6 mths to look normal de, you will get more depressed when other ppl tell u it looks fake... normal to wonder if u have been disfigured...

hope this will be a case study for the rest of the forummers as well... you do need to prepare yourself for the post-op healing, both physically and mentally
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 2:00 am

U can see how odd my nose and chin look 3 weeks after my op, witchy and bulbous... 4 years later, i look ok le

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 4:09 pm

Hi aadvark,

Any idea when will the finalised shape of the nose be ? I am more than 3 months post- op for my rhino and I am actually quite pleased with my nose. Just wondering, will it becomes sharper / more refined a few months down ? :D

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 7:00 pm

aadvark,

You look good. Can you tell me how long it takes for the eyes to look like normal after rhino job? You know, the pulled-towards-nose type of eyes?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 7:31 pm

mint_leaf wrote:Hi aadvark,

Any idea when will the finalised shape of the nose be ? I am more than 3 months post- op for my rhino and I am actually quite pleased with my nose. Just wondering, will it becomes sharper / more refined a few months down ? :D
based on own experience and other ppl's feedback, u might still see some changes up to 6 mths, but highly dependent on ur body also, if u heal really fast, u might be very near ur final shape le... but 6 mths is still the norm for most ppl

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 7:34 pm

terrie35 wrote:aadvark,

You look good. Can you tell me how long it takes for the eyes to look like normal after rhino job? You know, the pulled-towards-nose type of eyes?
ohhh, have to wait for skin to loosen up, maybe if u massage the area a little everyday? it will def be changed permanently, as in it is pulled closer to the bridge, but once it loosens up, it shld look more natural, prob 6 mths to a yr? i find eyes take longer than elsewhere to look natural

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:40 pm

aadvark wrote:

ohhh, have to wait for skin to loosen up, maybe if u massage the area a little everyday? it will def be changed permanently, as in it is pulled closer to the bridge, but once it loosens up, it shld look more natural, prob 6 mths to a yr? i find eyes take longer than elsewhere to look natural
hi aadvark,

where did u do ur rhino and eyes?

regards

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:43 pm

mint_leaf wrote:Hi aadvark,

The tip takes the longest to resolve in terms of swelling. Tip can take up to 1 or 1.5 years to refine little by little especially if you have thick skin. However the bridge and the dorsum should take on their final shape way before then.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 5:33 am

johanxxxx wrote:
aadvark wrote:

hi aadvark,

regards
did them with nara :)

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 5:35 pm

aadvark wrote:
johanxxxx wrote:
aadvark wrote: ohhh, have to wait for skin to loosen up, maybe if u massage the area a little everyday? it will def be changed permanently, as in it is pulled closer to the bridge, but once it loosens up, it shld look more natural, prob 6 mths to a yr? i find eyes take longer than elsewhere to look natural
hi aadvark,

regards
did them with nara :)

hi aadvark

i like ur nose which looks natural and manly. i have seen some guys had rhino, but ended up very girlish look.

btw, can i see ur eye pics?

wanna chat on msn?

regards

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:43 pm

sorry guys, just to recap....

so after a year, swelling can go down to about 20% post op....

could it be more.... (BTW, we're only talking about facial swelling here)
"Botox anyone?"

adnurzik

Post by adnurzik » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 9:44 am

Hi all,

I just had my rhino revision last 19March11. Now Im back home.. did it with Dr putt..

Earlier in 2004 I put fillers in my nose but it makes my nose big and round after sometime..

In April 2010 went to remove fillers, did rhino and alar with dr nara (who doesn't talk so much/just nod) however after 11 month Im still not satisfy. looks still round and big.. experienced friend said nara didn't really remove the fillers. they said my nose still big... hmmmm

recomended by some friend, I went to see dr putt.. very nice dr.. his clinic looks 70's to me... compare to dr nara's. but his skill that Im looking for..

dr putt said he will try his best to remove the fillers and put implant start from tip of my eyes instead, so we can see curve between the eyebrow.. at least there's discussion and consultation going on with dr putt.. Im still swelling now but hope it will go down after 2days.. yeah the last time also like this.. swell about 4 days.

I went with another 3 friends, all of them had rhino last 18Mar nite time.. wow.. 1 case to remove fillers put implant and 1 to change implant to make higher... the technic that dr putt use is different. the implant bridge will start from lower eyes.. but last time dr nara did mine from the top near my eyebrow.. that makes me looks really scary n fierce.... maybe because fillers are still there.. and my be he things that is suitable for me..

experience with dr putt is nice.. u can straight tell him what u want.. like " dr can I have smaller, higher and sharper.. he will say I try my best for you....

huh now Im in rehab.. waiting the swelling to go down... most fren did with dr putt had dramatic nice nose.. I hope mine will be like theirs too..

as per dr khuladep.. I had frends did with him but... I will tell u later... he he,,,