Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
wannabeplasticteen

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Sun, 06 Mar 2011 11:46 pm

Hi koleicai!!

I literally just came back from surgery. About 15 minutes ago, I just reached my hotel room. I was scheduled to go for my op tomorrow, but the nurse over there slotted me in for tonight as the last patient.

I originally opted to do rhinoplasty, alarplasty, chin, eyebags. All at one go! But after consultation with the Dr. Nara, he told me the only thing I'd needed to do was rhinoplasty for the bridge. Quite disappointed, I thought I was going to go for a 'Extreme Makeover'. Hahahha.

After reading this whole thread about Dr. Nara, I expected to have some "ming-xing" superstar awestruck kinda moment. But he really is just like another doctor from your neighbourhood. lol

But anyway, I listened to his advice and dropped the other 3 ops.
Quite glad I listened to him because right now my nose is aching like a !@#$%!!! If I went so drama and all the way, I think the pain, messiness of post-op will be too much for me to handle.

The nose's situation about 30 min post op: It's runy, bloody and stuffed. And you read back those posts where people said they looked like a 'bird' after surgery? Yeah, totally not kidding.

Can't really give you much advice right now, except bring along that SinEcch that you bought in SG. I definitely think that will be of great use Oh, and erm a practical traveller's tip for you ladies: Whenever you're travelling alone and a stranger asks you if you are alone, just reply that you're with company and they are meeting you later-ish.

It's not that Hatyai isn't safe. Just a traveler's tip for ya'll ladies out there. ;)

I can't really tell how the results of the rhinoplasty are going to be like. Except that, according to what I've read from the forum, 'Don't expect too much.'

Yep, so, right now I think its a good choice that I only did my rhinoplasty and didn't go so hasty with the rest of my operations. Maybe in the future; one step at a time.

Lee Gardens Plaza is a nice hotel. People really friendly over here!! I can just step into an elevator and feel like I made a new friend.

Best of luck to you, koleicai. Don't stress out too much. It's a safe place. You'll be fine. :) Please feel free to PM me!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 07 Mar 2011 1:31 am

wannabeplasticteen wrote:Hi koleicai!!

I literally just came back from surgery. About 15 minutes ago, I just reached my hotel room. I was scheduled to go for my op tomorrow, but the nurse over there slotted me in for tonight as the last patient.

I originally opted to do rhinoplasty, alarplasty, chin, eyebags. All at one go! But after consultation with the Dr. Nara, he told me the only thing I'd needed to do was rhinoplasty for the bridge. Quite disappointed, I thought I was going to go for a 'Extreme Makeover'. Hahahha.

After reading this whole thread about Dr. Nara, I expected to have some "ming-xing" superstar awestruck kinda moment. But he really is just like another doctor from your neighbourhood. lol

But anyway, I listened to his advice and dropped the other 3 ops.
Quite glad I listened to him because right now my nose is aching like a !@#$%!!! If I went so drama and all the way, I think the pain, messiness of post-op will be too much for me to handle.

The nose's situation about 30 min post op: It's runy, bloody and stuffed. And you read back those posts where people said they looked like a 'bird' after surgery? Yeah, totally not kidding.

Can't really give you much advice right now, except bring along that SinEcch that you bought in SG. I definitely think that will be of great use Oh, and erm a practical traveller's tip for you ladies: Whenever you're travelling alone and a stranger asks you if you are alone, just reply that you're with company and they are meeting you later-ish.

It's not that Hatyai isn't safe. Just a traveler's tip for ya'll ladies out there. ;)

I can't really tell how the results of the rhinoplasty are going to be like. Except that, according to what I've read from the forum, 'Don't expect too much.'

Yep, so, right now I think its a good choice that I only did my rhinoplasty and didn't go so hasty with the rest of my operations. Maybe in the future; one step at a time.

Lee Gardens Plaza is a nice hotel. People really friendly over here!! I can just step into an elevator and feel like I made a new friend.

Best of luck to you, koleicai. Don't stress out too much. It's a safe place. You'll be fine. :) Please feel free to PM me!
yes, if it's ur first time, dun do so many ops, i did eyes, nose, chin at one shot, and i looked like a major trainwreck... literally...

first day nose still ok, next 3-4 days u will experience much worse swelling n bruising, dun panic, just keep sleeping it off... arnd the 8th day, everything looks normal again...

as usual, pineapples, papayas!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

heartcapucine

Post by heartcapucine » Mon, 07 Mar 2011 1:38 am

a1118521 wrote:I'm a 25 yr old female from Australia looking for a travel buddy (preferably female) to shop/ sight see/recover from PS in Thailand together sometime in 2011. I was hoping to get a chin augmentation. Does anyone know how many days the bandages have to stay on for?

I was thinking about Yanhee but am flexible if a better recommendation can be made. I've been to Yanhee before for breast augmentation and am pretty happy with the results. The only thing I can fault them on is the lack of information the doctor provided. It was very in and out like a fast food restaurant.

There are lots of posts on Dr Nara. He must be good if everyone is going to him?
Hi are you interested to go w me? I'm deciding this may hehe. Email me at [email protected] :) thanks!

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Mon, 07 Mar 2011 9:46 pm

Hi xKiki,

Good evening. Sorry for the late reply.

Of cos I am fine to share with u n the rest, where I did my nose implant surgery in Bangkok.

Actually I was recommend by 1 of my colleauge, Bangkok fren.

To go to this Bangkok clinic to do the nose implant, which cost me 15k baht.

The Bangkok fren, did his nose implant at the same doctor same clinic.
He did his implant 4years ago.

This clinic is quite well known by their local people.

It was always full with their local people. Didn't see any foreign people visiting.

The clinic: http://sukhumvit22plasticsurgery.com

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Mon, 07 Mar 2011 9:58 pm

Hi all,

Good evening. As I just removed my implant in mid Feb.

I intend to re-do my nose implant in Aug or Sept.

Therefore I thinking of re-do my rhinoplasty, with either (Dr Nara, Dr Puttisak or Dr Chirayut)?

Can anyone share with me their reviews and the before n after surgery pics?

Thanks a lots,

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 7:35 pm

sad wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Hi to all,

I had done my Alarplasty with Rhino 4mths ago, it was only a minor cut but I find my right side tight and painful when I smile, is it due to any complication? I cannot find any redness or anything wrong with it but just that when i smile to much or I laugh too hard, it feels very very painful and tight. Could it be my Rhino? My left side is perfectly alright. Thanks for the help.
Hi slpd123,

May i know where did you do your alarpalsty? i also need an alarplasty too

Thanks.
Hello! I did it with Dr Chi. I think I am very happy with my nose and chin now except for my eyes.

Dr Chi did not want me to do anything to my face actually and i think he was really nice.

Anyway, just to explain again,

I did my nose in Tokai Clinic (bangkok) initially, I did not give clear instruction to Dr Pat what kind of nose I wanted so I ended up in a very very sharp nose which also ended up slanted. I dont think it is his fault but cos I was unsure of what I wanted. My friend who went with me got the nose she wanted.

I decided to try my luck with Dr Chi (Hatyai) after hearing another forum lady who was in the same situtation as mine.

Did a revision to my nose with alarplasty and also chin implant. I did my chin implant. I choose a large implant as I was quite greedy and it ended up too big.

Went for a revision of my chin 3 mths immediately to Dr Chi and now I think I look ok.

I was pretty worried initially about going to hatyai cos it was erm....not expensive but as the forum lady praised dr chi and she seems very happy with her new nose, I went ahead since I could not decide any surgeons.

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 9:22 pm

Anyone heard of Kuldech hatyai hospital???

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:29 pm

koleicai wrote:Anyone heard of Kuldech hatyai hospital???
what do you know about him? i know nothing, but im always open to try new docs. I might visit him for my trip to hatyai while i'm there.

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 2:03 am

Heard frm my fren there is gd and cheaper[/quote]

Berkgvist

RHINOPLASTY @ THAILAND

Post by Berkgvist » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:01 am

Can anybody help me in regards to best rhinoplasty in Thailand.

After reading all the posts by forumer, I found that Dr Nara is famous but he cannot perform tipplasty. Hence, I decided to change. I have emailed a few surgeons. There are two surgeons who have replied me : Dr Puttisak Hatyai and Dr Preechai PAI.

Someone please advise me which one between these two is actually good in performing rhinoplasty and alarplasty. There is quite a huge variance between the two prices quoted by them.

Or maybe u can just as well which doctor is actually good at rhino.

mickeyyy

Post by mickeyyy » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 2:38 pm

Hihi everyone,

HAS ANYONE DONE A LIP REDUCTION SURGERY???!!!!
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS A EXPERIENCE IN THIS.

Fishball

Post by Fishball » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 3:34 pm

Hi, I will gg Hatyai soon...Need some advise on who to go to and what's the differences between S & L shape?....Which Doctor to choose?

Thanks

ayuka

Post by ayuka » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 4:34 pm

Hi guys.
I got rhinosplasty last year and ever since the skin on the tip of my nose always peels a bit. I went to the surgeon a month after the surgery and he just gave me some cooling cream to put on and told me to use moisterizer. But it's been a year and it's still peeling, and I don't have dry skin and it never peeled before the surgery. So I'm guessing the tip must be stretching the skin.

Is there anything I can do or is this something to worry about ?

Thanks everyone! :)

wannabeplasticteen

JUST FINISHED Chin Implant!

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 9:18 pm

Hello people.

I came to Hatyai about 4 days ago and did rhinoplasty with Dr Nara. And today I did chin implant with Dr Chi.

I came back from the clinic and freaked out because I think the chin implant made me look like a tranny.

Can somebody enlighten me please? I was 30 min post op and already feeling tranny like. Does the chin implant go down significantly? The nurses over there did not really understand me when I asked about it.

PLEASE CHIN IMPLANT VETERANS. Enlighten me! I was freaking out and thinking, "Oh my goodness, now even my own mother can't recognise me!!!"

slpd123

Re: JUST FINISHED Chin Implant!

Post by slpd123 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 9:37 pm

wannabeplasticteen wrote:Hello people.

I came to Hatyai about 4 days ago and did rhinoplasty with Dr Nara. And today I did chin implant with Dr Chi.

I came back from the clinic and freaked out because I think the chin implant made me look like a tranny.

Can somebody enlighten me please? I was 30 min post op and already feeling tranny like. Does the chin implant go down significantly? The nurses over there did not really understand me when I asked about it.

PLEASE CHIN IMPLANT VETERANS. Enlighten me! I was freaking out and thinking, "Oh my goodness, now even my own mother can't recognise me!!!"
What size did you do?

U must show photo or very hard to tell you whether is it too big for your face.

Mine implant was too big and i revise after 3 months.

It will look weird in the first month and you will also feel like a witch but hard to tell u now, maybe is too swollen....