Singapore Expats

Finnair recruitment at jobsdb.com.sg

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
bigtoes87

:)

Post by bigtoes87 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:06 pm

Yup mi n my frd received e call half an Hr ago..
Sweep.me.off.my.feet
The.sky's.the.limit

denscer

Post by denscer » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:52 pm

sigh no call from anyone..guess by now they shd have finished calling those who are selected

kae81

hi

Post by kae81 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:53 pm

That's fast! Anyone else recieve the call too? Or did anyone called Kristin or Tricia for the results too?

Rougeberry

Post by Rougeberry » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 1:12 pm

denscer wrote:finally the swimming test is over. Now just have to wait for the results tmr. Do anyone knows if everyone will get the call irregardless of acceptance/rejection or only those selected will get a call tmr??

All the best to everyone..
yup..and so i've heard..the results are already in their hands since the final interview. so this swimming thing ain't gonna affect anything. they're gonna start calling today and tmr for those who are accepted. :)
for rejection, they'll send a letter to your house. -.-

arghhhh......stress stress stress...

anyone any updates?? anyone got calls yet??

All the best people!!

denscer

Post by denscer » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 1:28 pm

some have already gotten the calls.....wonder will they have finished calling by now..

mic83
Regular
Regular

Post by mic83 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 1:53 pm

Any1 else receive any calls?

crystaldidi

Post by crystaldidi » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 2:50 pm

Well,

to be honest i guess tricia is not doing her job n strong feeling tell me that whatever email or health questionnaire that we had filled in and submitted stop at her side and no follow up thereafter. Thats the reason why some of us did not receive any interview cos finnair did not receive our applications in the first plc. I was informed of an interview to be arranged by her after i fill up the questionaire which will be send to me shortly via email but had waited for more than a week for the email n i called to ask she said sending soon n the last i called again she said they have finished the selection and me not included?!? u know what i mean by this.

Same go to those email enquiries. No response at all.
Well way to go to be more professional.

cheers
kzz29 wrote:
Mushroom wrote:Hi Hi,
Anyone know what are they looking for in the medical questionnaire? I'm currently a cabin crew and i remember choosing all the options that I'm healthy and fit to fly but i was REJECTED.. I sent email to ask Kristen and Tricia but no reply from them. I doubt they will reply too. Do you think height is a matter? Anyone that is only 1.58m got in?

Cheers.
Hi Mushroom,
Im in the same situation as you.The only thing I coould think of for rejection is either height or age.I met the minimum height requirement of 160cm but Im also not called for interview.I guess they want people who are taller than 160cm in actual fact,but again it could be due to my age.Oh well,I would not have passed the swimming test anyway.I couldnt swim although Im a cabin crew,haha!Still,I just hope somebody could shed some light on our rejection rather than keep us guessing so long

bigtoes87

:)

Post by bigtoes87 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 3:06 pm

Hi there

Im sry tt ur application didn't went thru..

But all along I've been sending emails to Tricia to ask about stuff and her replies ate always very prompt.
Sweep.me.off.my.feet
The.sky's.the.limit

crystaldidi

Re: :)

Post by crystaldidi » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 3:09 pm

Maybe is selective reply. Same goes to those out there.

hahaha
bigtoes87 wrote:Hi there

But all along I've been sending emails to Tricia to ask about stuff and her replies ate always very prompt.

kae81

Post by kae81 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 3:39 pm

crystaldidi wrote:Maybe is selective reply. Same goes to those out there.

hahaha

Sorry to hear that your application didnt went well but as far as i am concerned, Tricia will reply her emails promptly and also do a follow up call whenever she can.

crystaldidi

Post by crystaldidi » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 4:39 pm

[Glad to hear yours went thru smoothly.
Our concern is our email were not answer and a promise health questionaire email we are suppose to receive never come to us as well even we had spoke to her and the answer is always the same soon. But what we dont understand is the last we spoke to her 2days before the finnair mgmt interview, she said selection is done when we are still waiting for the health questionaire email she promised sending out to us.
Simply forget abt the email n ended selection is done........

hello this we never understand........

quote="kae81"]
crystaldidi wrote:Maybe is selective reply. Same goes to those out there.

hahaha

Sorry to hear that your application didnt went well but as far as i am concerned, Tricia will reply her emails promptly and also do a follow up call whenever she can.[/quote]

Ccherry

Post by Ccherry » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 5:40 pm

Hi... Any new updates from anyone?? I'm still waiting for my result.... :/

highflyer

Post by highflyer » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 6:53 pm

Ccherry wrote:Hi... Any new updates from anyone?? I'm still waiting for my result.... :/

I believe they have finished calling ppl who are shortlisted

denscer

Post by denscer » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 6:56 pm

I think so too but the deadline is tmr...have faith and hope for the best...

kae81

Post by kae81 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 7:05 pm

TRue? Those shortlisted already called? really? How many are bieing called up already since? Only those who are shortlisted can help us figure a tiny bit out by telling us here that they have already recieved calls! :???: