Singapore Expats

It's 2011....Tell us your success in PR application..

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah, but Strong Eagle has his PR, do you?

filexpat

Re: Success!

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:15 pm

JayCee wrote:
filexpat wrote:
donleavy wrote:I applied in July 2010 and was recently granted PR - American, married to Singaporean with child.
CONGRATULATIONS... You are one of the lucky ones.. That was 7 months of waiting and finally you got it.. Thanks for the information DONLEAVY..

So, to all waiting... weigh your chance and compare your prospective with DONLEAVY..

Don't be discouraged by those FIREFLIES flying in and out.. someone say we are pissing them.. but they keep on coming in and out.. watch out for them.. you will read another FIREFLIES comment again.. watch out..

We really appreciate your share DONLEAVY.. and once again CONGRATS..
How much use is this to you when DonLeavy is from America with a Singaporean wife and child and likely gets paid pretty well, when you're from a completely different country, without a Singaporean spouse, and not paid a lot?

Seriously, it's a total waste of time to try and judge your own chances in this way, but if it makes you happy knock yourself out, with the attitude you've shown I'm sure you're not that much longer for this forum anyway
Another firefly...

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:16 pm

JayCee wrote:Yeah, but Strong Eagle has his PR, do you?
HAHAHA are you kind bf/bff/partners.. sorry sound you're pissed off too.. poor thing...

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:19 pm

filexpat wrote:
JayCee wrote:Yeah, but Strong Eagle has his PR, do you?
HAHAHA are you kind bf/bff/partners.. sorry sound you're pissed off too.. poor thing...
I'm pissed off that you're such a knob yeah, why what else do you think I'm pissed off about? The fact you won't get approved for PR? Why would I be pissed off about that, I think it's rather splendid actually :)

or6v

Post by or6v » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:33 pm

Dear Filexpat,

Hi I am new here from Myanmar. 30 years old.. waiting for PR APPROVAL.

I guess you have the point in this topic and most of us who are searchng about PR roughly 75% are wanting to apply or waiting for PR approval. This might help me in looking into by application which is now on its 2nd month of waiting.

Mr Donleavey has 7 months of waiting and I am now on my second month i guess i have a long wait to go..

Most of the people specially like us waiting, beleived in the sencerity of the topic not with the expertise and not on being BIG as what that they think they are... but they are worst than an officer at least officer have some consideration... I believed maybe they have their own way of checking i.e. checklist to weigh the chances of each individual.. I dont believed in some other expert says which they are not there sitting behind the desk.. i.e election thing is comming..

Well I dont know but all I know is I beleived in your topic.. hopefully some other sincere people who understand your topic and objective will post and share they sucess of becoming a PR.

Thank you for this topic.. Dont get distracted by the buzzzzzzzzzz from fireflies like you said...

Once again.. Thank you

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:36 pm

or6v wrote:Dear Filexpat,

Hi I am new here from Myanmar. 30 years old.. waiting for PR APPROVAL.

I guess you have the point in this topic and most of us who are searchng about PR roughly 75% are wanting to apply or waiting for PR approval. This might help me in looking into by application which is now on its 2nd month of waiting.

Mr Donleavey has 7 months of waiting and I am now on my second month i guess i have a long wait to go..

Most of the people specially like us waiting, beleived in the sencerity of the topic not with the expertise and not on being BIG as what that they think they are... but they are worst than an officer at least officer have some consideration... I believed maybe they have their own way of checking i.e. checklist to weigh the chances of each individual.. I dont believed in some other expert says which they are not there sitting behind the desk.. i.e election thing is comming..

Well I dont know but all I know is I beleived in your topic.. hopefully some other sincere people who understand your topic and objective will post and share they sucess of becoming a PR.

Thank you for this topic.. Dont get distracted by the buzzzzzzzzzz from fireflies like you said...

Once again.. Thank you
You're welcome... Thanks for your sincerity.. Well lets just wait and see how it goes.. hope to hear another god news from them.

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:38 pm

I wonder if or6v registered from the same IP address as filexpat :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:41 pm

JayCee wrote:I wonder if or6v registered from the same IP address as filexpat :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks JayCee for making this topic hot.. keep on comming...

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:43 pm

filexpat wrote:
JayCee wrote:I wonder if or6v registered from the same IP address as filexpat :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks JayCee for making this topic hot.. keep on comming...
Yep let's keep it hot so the moderators see it and check the IP address of yourself and or6v.

Bye bye :cool:

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:43 pm

filexpat wrote:Hahahaha LOL....

SEE GUYS... I thought a firefly is comming... but guess who came...... a PISSED STRONG EAGLE comes....

Just watch out he'll come back again... wasting time in a wrong topic... FLY AWAY........
I'm not pissed... I just think you are silly... and not using any logic.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:53 pm

Funny isn't it, just when one troll gets axed, along comes a rabble rouser.

I am struck by a number of things:-
- The complete futility of the question being asked in the OP
- The brazen attitude of the OP about how his question should be treated and by whom.

We saw another Indian newbie poster recently having a hissy-fit and trying to dictate how this forum should function. I am genuinely curious if there might be something cultural about this.

Hmmm!

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:56 pm

Again... we just want some info.. and i think this topic does not affect everyone.. why still can't understand? why still some people keep on giving wrong comments..

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 7:32 pm

filexpat wrote:Again... we just want some info.. and i think this topic does not affect everyone.. why still can't understand? why still some people keep on giving wrong comments..
Sonny-boy, this is a forum and it is not for you to dictate what are right or wrong comments.

Your question is moronic, and without value. How many people have to tell you that before you take it on board?

p.s. and to show quite how foolish you are, in your vulgar brusqueness, you without any reason insulted the one single most person who could give you solid advice on visas/PR etc. Well done for shooting yourself in the foot!

Is there a box on the PR application form 'I am a moron' ?

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 7:57 pm

BINGO!

Same IP. Singapore address. The only two 'people' to have ever posted from this IP address. What a weird coincidence.

C'mon filexpat, you're not really that clueless are you?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 8:09 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
BINGO!

Same IP. Singapore address. The only two 'people' to have ever posted from this IP address. What a weird coincidence.

C'mon filexpat, you're not really that clueless are you?
This is irrelevant! All I am vanting to hear is about success stories. Vill you please stop obfuscating the pictures and buzz off you damned fire-flies! Only reasonable people can respond to this please.

Oh sh$t, wrong kinda angry Indians there I think.

hahahaha