Singapore Expats

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 2:39 pm

Are you that moron breedmon? definitely! A loser in real life, witout any doubt! Otherwise no one can explain why your behaviour is so radiculous in this forum.

SMS, shall we go to LHL's office to confirm his news? :mrgreen: You can track his IP right? 8-)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 3:41 pm

How do you think we know their alter-ego's when the register with a new nick? :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 3:57 pm

Eau2011 wrote:Are you that moron breedmon? definitely! A loser in real life, witout any doubt! Otherwise no one can explain why your behaviour is so radiculous in this forum.
You mean something like this?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 4:20 pm

your too late. I posted it yesterday in one of his other threads. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 4:46 pm

Eau2011 wrote:Are you that moron breedmon? definitely! A loser in real life, witout any doubt! Otherwise no one can explain why your behaviour is so radiculous in this forum.

SMS, shall we go to LHL's office to confirm his news? :mrgreen: You can track his IP right? 8-)
Ah, two weeks here and already you're finding a little venom :D

p.s. What happened to Breedmon, did MSs pointed gun put the terminal zap on his head?

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 5:28 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:your too late. I posted it yesterday in one of his other threads. :P
Hmm! I'll try and beat you next time then!

littlepuppy

Post by littlepuppy » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:49 am

nakatago wrote:
littlepuppy wrote:Oh dear montecarlo if you hate foreigners so much why are you here in Singapore expats forum??
girl, we chased away montecarlo many, many moons ago....there is, however, a new troll in the other threads. he's probably banned now but he may show up under a different name. they usually do.
Well, I really hope ppl like Montecarlo is minority.

I've studied here 4 yrs and worked here 1 yr, all my Singaporean friends are great and very nice.

All my colleagues are Singaporeans too and they are super nice and supportive! I feel so welcomed and appreciated <3

The more I live here the more I love the country n mix of ppl here ( including us expat of course)! :)
Every change is for the better

*Asian girl/24*

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 1:03 am

littlepuppy wrote:
nakatago wrote:
littlepuppy wrote:Oh dear montecarlo if you hate foreigners so much why are you here in Singapore expats forum??
girl, we chased away montecarlo many, many moons ago....there is, however, a new troll in the other threads. he's probably banned now but he may show up under a different name. they usually do.

I've studied here 4 yrs and worked here 1 yr, all my Singaporean friends are great and very nice.

All my colleagues are Singaporeans too and they are super nice and supportive! I feel so welcomed and appreciated <3

The more I live here the more I love the country n mix of ppl here ( including us expat of course)! :)
I do hope I will have the same experience like you had.

I'm almost scared after having seen all these. :cry: I'm here only 3 weeks.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 3:25 am

Eau2011 wrote:
littlepuppy wrote:
nakatago wrote: girl, we chased away montecarlo many, many moons ago....there is, however, a new troll in the other threads. he's probably banned now but he may show up under a different name. they usually do.

I do hope I will have the same experience like you had.

I'm almost scared after having seen all these. :cry: I'm here only 3 weeks.
Don't worry you will be fine, just take everying with a pinch of salt, an open mind without judging, you ae living a Singaporean life, relax and adapt don't get emotionally involved with anything, but your own happieness and those around you.

I've been in company and heard several racist comments which irritates me, which i don't condone, I've mixed with all races all my life, and one shouldn't have preferences on colour or race, stand proud for everyone, as they are all human and as good as your own, don't allow others to drag you down to their level of ignorance, educate them in life, love and friendships, there are many beautiful people out there living, learning and sharing. Idiots and trouble makers you will always find, try to avoid, rather than confront.

Staying neutral on politics, will open your eyes even more, to how Countries actually function around the world, it's kind of like watching a movie flash by so quickly that you get the impression of a time machine.

For me returning to UK, is like turning the clock back to the 60's and 70's nothing has really changed much, breakfast of egg, bacon, beans, toast and a cup of tea in the greasy spoon, still cost 1.99 in my area. The same as it was 10 years ago! Though if you go into an American coffee bar, or a recognised local brand of cafe, you can more than treble the cost.

Singapore is a good country, and most of the people are very helpful and friendly I have found, more than i can say for the anti social behaviour brigade in UK that peddle drugs on the doorstep.

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 3:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote: That means no more clean table in hawker centres or McD's, That means if it's not on the shelf at the store,
Seriously?

Why I had the impression that tabel cleaners in the food courts and service persons in the airport are all locals. They are old people, in my opinion they should enjoy their pension instead doing this labour work.

I felt so sorry for them.

Today I saw an old little man was cleaning the street when I went to the post office. He was too weak even to pull the big garbage container, he cannot even stand properly and can fall down any time. It looks like he's sick.

I was thinking of slavery and felt so bad after seeing that...

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 3:36 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote: That means no more clean table in hawker centres or McD's, That means if it's not on the shelf at the store,
Oh Yes! You can add on a big list of items:-
1. No more sky scrapers.
2. No more mowed grass or even the possibility of, no more Grass.
3. No more MRT expansions.
5. Am tired - No more ANYTHING.

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:00 pm

Eau2011 wrote:
Seriously?

Why I had the impression that tabel cleaners in the food courts and service persons in the airport are all locals. They are old people, in my opinion they should enjoy their pension instead doing this labour work.

I felt so sorry for them.

Today I saw an old little man was cleaning the street when I went to the post office. He was too weak even to pull the big garbage container, he cannot even stand properly and can fall down any time. It looks like he's sick.

I was thinking of slavery and felt so bad after seeing that...

welcome to singapore.......i remember someone up there actually saying that they should work to their deathbed if they feel they can still do it....

AussieAngMo

Missed the fun

Post by AussieAngMo » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:03 pm

Reading this thread really makes me want to troll you guys.
I can pass for Singaporean. Can right?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Missed the fun

Post by ksl » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:19 pm

AussieAngMo wrote:Reading this thread really makes me want to troll you guys.
Can right?
Sorry you failed the test... :-|

AussieAngMo

Re: Missed the fun

Post by AussieAngMo » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:39 pm

ksl wrote:
AussieAngMo wrote:Reading this thread really makes me want to troll you guys.
Can right?
Sorry you failed the test... :-|
lol, I know. I vetted through my Singaporean wife. :)