Singapore Expats

Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:54 pm

Something about leopards and spots........ :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:57 pm

Yeah it only lasted about 10 posts.....

...which is about as long as breedmon will last before he's hamburger.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:15 am

Brah wrote:copycat!
k1w1 wrote:What's your beef anyway? Did you get turned down by a white woman after you tried to impress her with your lack of chest hair?
And no, he got turned down for a guy who actually had a some manliness about him, so the best he could do was lash out his anger and loss of face on an international internet forum, just to show how very un-international he is and always will be.

Don't worry breedmon, inflatables never leave you and lifelike hair is available as an option, to prepare you for when you're ready to trade up to a real, live woman.

Until then, remember, batteries sold separately.

Hey - wait a minute, this is supposed to be my kinder, gentler avatar....
:D

I wonder if you can get one that talks like a down and dirty SPG. So if you're a SGn man with impeccable English you could then have the additional frisson of social superiority over your doll whilst on the job.

"Darring you Boomz yet issit?"
"I say, kindly refrain from speaking until spoken to, it is impolite you know!"

:wink:

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 3:37 pm

k1w1 wrote:What's your beef anyway? Did you get turned down by a white woman after you tried to impress her with your lack of chest hair?
And no, he got turned down for a guy who actually had a some manliness about him, so the best he could do was lash out his anger and loss of face on an international internet forum, just to show how very un-international he is and always will be.

Don't worry breedmon, inflatables never leave you and lifelike hair is available as an option, to prepare you for when you're ready to trade up to a real, live woman.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :devil:

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 3:40 pm

JR8 wrote:

:D

I wonder if you can get one that talks like a down and dirty SPG. So if you're a SGn man with impeccable English you could then have the additional frisson of social superiority over your doll whilst on the job.

You guys.... :devil: :twisted:
Be gentle to him.... :twisted:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 4:26 pm

They are. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

breedmon

Post by breedmon » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 6:10 pm

JR8 wrote: I wonder if you can get one that talks like a down and dirty SPG. So if you're a SGn man with impeccable English you could then have the additional frisson of social superiority over your doll whilst on the job.

Haha that sounds so British. Boring personality, bad attitude and obsessed with being posh. Even while having sex!

Dreary. :roll:
Brah wrote: Until then, remember, batteries sold separately.
Why don't they sell it together with the toys? And most importantly, how do you know? :roll:

breedmon

Post by breedmon » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 6:52 pm

nakatago wrote:
JR8 wrote:Most Singaporean men I know are homosexual.
Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally.

:P :P :P :P :P :P
Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies. But somehow I don't think this sounds right coming out of the mouth of a Filipino.

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 7:11 pm

So are you going to man up and stop being a sissy yourself?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 7:19 pm

breedmon wrote: Haha that sounds so British. Boring personality, bad attitude and obsessed with being posh. Even while having sex!

Dreary. :roll:
Well quite, that was the joke. But since you failed to realise that I was parodying you, you are now the joke :lol:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 7:25 pm

breedmon wrote:
nakatago wrote:
Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally.

Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies. But somehow I don't think this sounds right coming out of the mouth of a Filipino.
So, what are you implying, you ignorant, self-righteous racist?
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 8:12 pm

nakatago wrote:
breedmon wrote:
nakatago wrote: Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally.

A true racist.

Does he suggest the Singaporeans are the superior people in Southeast Asia? :???: or maybe on the earth?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 8:15 pm

breedmon wrote: Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies.

Perhaps you could give us your direct experience.

How many men have you had sex with?

breedmon

Post by breedmon » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 9:01 pm

Haha more generic insults. Boring. Almost couldn't muster the interest to reply.

And the people who are posting things such as "All Sporean men are sissies and gay" and "Chinese Singaporean are face wanting idiots" and "All Singaporeans suck ass fat ugly disgusting inbreds" in every thread here are now calling me racist just because I call a few of them Chewbaccas.

LOL.

Never met a bigger bunch of losers.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 9:21 pm

Eau2011 wrote:
nakatago wrote:
breedmon wrote: Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies. But somehow I don't think this sounds right coming out of the mouth of a Filipino.
A true racist.

Does he suggest the Singaporeans are the superior people in Southeast Asia? :???: or maybe on the earth?
Actually he does. But at least that isn't his fault. It's his upbringing. The founder of this country thinks his race is the be-all and end-all hence all policies are geared to keep them in the dominant position. You don't think you'll ever see an non-Chinese PM do you. They do it as a sop to the minorities by having a minority President because the Presidential role in Singapore is largely ceremonial in nature therefore controllable. GRC's were created for the same reason. It allows the Chinese majority to keep a token minority MP in the GRC without giving them any real power as a sop to the minorities. Same with the HDB policies. Divide and conquer.

While I'll not take anything away from the troll for intelligence, he does have a total lack of common sense or direction. He's a frustrated little man who has to lash out at all others to pump up his own ego to cover for his short-falling. His current surprise over our members giving him back what he, himself started is a good example. He hasn't long to go before the same thing as happened to him before will befall him again. But he is a weekend diversion. :roll: