Singapore Expats

is LTSVP have any

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
rosenisha

is LTSVP have any

Post by rosenisha » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 3:14 pm

Hi friends,
I am Rose.Now am in LTSVP.I got my LTSVP july - 2010.My husband is SPR.My LTSVP expires on July 2011,i am going to india next month for my delivery,i will be back only on august.So i have to renew my pass before i go to india.i called up ICA customer care they said that i can apply for renewal now itself,no need to wait for until june.

Did anyone apply for LTSVP renewal before 4 or 5 months of expiry?
usualy we have to apply for renewal before a month of expiry or after the renewal letter comes from ICA?isn't it?

usualy howmany days it will take for LTSVP renewal?

If anyone have idea Please reply....
If anyone experience this case please reply me?

revhappy
Editor
Editor

Re: is LTSVP have any

Post by revhappy » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 3:40 pm

rosenisha wrote:Hi friends,
I am Rose.Now am in LTSVP.I got my LTSVP july - 2010.My husband is SPR.My LTSVP expires on July 2011,i am going to india next month for my delivery,i will be back only on august.So i have to renew my pass before i go to india.i called up ICA customer care they said that i can apply for renewal now itself,no need to wait for until june.

Did anyone apply for LTSVP renewal before 4 or 5 months of expiry?
usualy we have to apply for renewal before a month of expiry or after the renewal letter comes from ICA?isn't it?

usualy howmany days it will take for LTSVP renewal?

If anyone have idea Please reply....
If anyone experience this case please reply me?
As the ICA person has told you, you dont need to look any further. The only downside on renewing now is that, your new LTSVP will be valid for 1 yr from now and not 1 yr from June. I would imagine the renewal shouldnt take more than a couple of days, a week max.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 7:47 pm

Actually takes 2 weeks through online application for renewal 3 to 4 weeks for new.

Processing Time

For new application submitted online via e-VP, the normal processing time is about 4 weeks.
For renewal application submitted online via e-VP, the normal processing time is about 1-2 weeks.

rosenisha

thank you revhappy and ksl

Post by rosenisha » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 9:34 pm

Thank you guys.....Thanks for your reply...

Yeah...i will get only 1 year time from now on...But I dont have choice ,I have to apply now..anyway i have applied through online waiting for result...It already going to be one week....Till now i didn't get result...let me wait for some more weeks.

Thank you Friends for your reply.