Singapore Expats

Filial Piety Revisited

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
tyianchang
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tyianchang » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 9:51 pm

ksl wrote:FP R.I.P :D :P 8-)

I see Robin Hoods time is reintroduced to the UK, that clock is still going backwards over there, the Prime Minister must have seen the latest movie with Russel Crow as Robin :-| What's needed is a revolution like in Tunisia, and the rest of the Middle East!

Come on who's going to be the first to kickstart it, not google's marketing executive, he's busy. :-| I think it could be anyone but an Englishman, as they are cutting welfare benefits, not that Englishmen couldn't do it, its just that football is more important. The Merry men still manage to rob the government funny thing is, that Robin was also an aristocrat too until the King robbed him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood
ksl, FP is immortalised as long as the human kind survive. Don't let the dodgers carry you off in their direction. Well, you can negotiate with your own kids.
Glad you bring in Google - to my horror I came across SG Expats under the Chasing the Dragon phrase; I say phrase, and not even thread in the Google website. So what's the implication regarding free speech in SG, unsolicited moderating, copy rights etc.? Imagine people all over the world reading us! Google for Chasing the dragons - you'll find SG Forum Minor Offences displayed for all to see.

Is there any agreement members have to sign regarding issues like racial/gender prejudice, bullying, perverting etc? From what's going on generally, I'd say none whatsoever, unlike some other forums I've checked out. Who says, there's no freedom of speech in SG?

Regarding Robin hood - the latest is the govt, led by the Osmond fellow, is taxing the banks 2.5 billion a year; as the general public has nothing more to give.

Thanks for reviving the kopitiam. They were trying to sink it! Anyway, before I go off, poor Julian Assange 's facing being condemned in Sweden for a couple of rape cases and then extradition to the US where it's deemed, he'll be executed!
Anything we can do - a petition?

PS RCrowe - only knew him in A Beautiful Mind; I'm sceptical about anyone being a Robin Hood nowadays; but there're a few I can't count out. (had a technical hitch)
tyianchang

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:50 pm

tyianchang wrote:Regarding Robin hood - the latest is the govt, led by the Osmond fellow,

Last edited by Plavt on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:53 pm

"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:19 pm

Reminds me of that song by the Osbourne Family... (Chasing the) Crazy horses.

Last edited by JR8 on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:33 pm

tyianchang
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tyianchang » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 6:04 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Image

Who‘s this toad?

CONfucius says to bullies.

* Bullies are so boring, they need a victim to show off their inherent weakneses and they think putting others down puts them up. LOL Idiots.

* You're what comes out of your own mouth, or is it structured in your code of social behaviour?
* The ulterior motive to force people to change their perceptions of what they stand for = tyranny, and you're worse than the worst.
A bunch of saboteurs.
* Deconstructed - abuse the use of images, language and whatever else.
* Some of us have left mankind behind for good; we're the Humankind, so there's the cave.
* You can swear till the buffaloes come home but cruelty begets revolutions.
* Bullying follows predictable boring patterns. It's the weapon of the weak.
* If you're weak, you can't get off my back.

你是坏人。杂 恶 不 作 好。恩 崖 勒 马。斤 斤 计 较。

Beware of image manipulators.
tyianchang

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 7:13 pm

I like the way you kept S-Eagle's pic at the top, so we could look at it whilst reading your latest spume of self-righteousness.

You might consider doing the same on all of your future posts. You know, as a sort of advanced sanity-warning for the visitors.

HTH

Edit to add: The original post that quickly went up in a 100% edit puff of smoke... (damn caching, obviously created by anti-Chinese agents and spies)
----------------------------------
'Bullies are so boring, they need a victim to show off their inherent weakneses and they think putting others down puts them up. LOL Idiots.

You're what comes out of your own mouth, or is it structured in your code of social behaviour? The ulterior motive to force people to change their perceptions of what they stand for = tyranny, and you're worse than the worst. A bunch of saboteurs. Deconstructed - everyone knows you abuse the use of images, language and whatever else. Some of us have have mankind for good ages ago; we're the Humankind, so there's the cave.
You can swear till the buffaloes come home.

It's a real shame that you abuse your moderator's responsibility as well . I made a compliant to Pal about some of you guys, mainly a handful of men, villifying the Chinese, SG and myself with name calling, abusive images and racist remarks. His answer was to stay cool as this is virtual.
This forum is degenearting into so much trash by the few of you, hardly what one can regard as cool. In fact, it's becoming one of the worst Asian forums and noboby wants to be muddied and it's not fair to the good guys.

What happened to the agreement you signed. This needs looking into.
Fortunately I've lived and travelled the US , UK and much of Europe to how the level of culture and politeness at all levels , apart from a bunch of thugs and psychopaths who hate. I'm afraid to say, from the pms I received before, most Sgreans don't like you and you're giving a very bad impression of Westerners in Asia.

But of course, it's your game to revile Chinese culture with your twists and damned rudeness. I had avoided speaking to the likes of you so why do you come into my thread to sneer and piss about. Get off my domain and seek other pastures for your boring predictable bullying. Are you so weak you can't get off my back?

I draw the line between good and evil , healthy and unhealthy and i'm afraid to say, get lost and don't show your face to me ever again. You're welcome to use this forum, even moderate in it. What a crap joke?

---------------------------------------

nakatago

Dining room tables...

Post by nakatago » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 7:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8

For a moment, please forget your party allegiance...Barney Frank's retort is gold!
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ev-disinfection » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 7:32 pm

Dining room table... for sure.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 7:37 pm

With no legs to stand on

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 8:27 pm

Image :P

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 9:21 pm

tyianchang wrote:

Who‘s this toad?

CONfucius says to bullies.

* Bullies are so boring, they need a victim to show off their inherent weakneses and they think putting others down puts them up. LOL Idiots.

* You're what comes out of your own mouth, or is it structured in your code of social behaviour?
* The ulterior motive to force people to change their perceptions of what they stand for = tyranny, and you're worse than the worst.
A bunch of saboteurs.
* Deconstructed - abuse the use of images, language and whatever else.
* Some of us have left mankind behind for good; we're the Humankind, so there's the cave.
* You can swear till the buffaloes come home but cruelty begets revolutions.
* Bullying follows predictable boring patterns. It's the weapon of the weak.
* If you're weak, you can't get off my back.

你是坏人。杂 恶 不 作 好。恩 崖 勒 马。斤 斤 计 较。

Methinks that if there were demonstrable thought patterns in your posts, I might be able to respond. However, your posts sound the same to me as the babbling brook where I idly try to catch river trout far smarter than me.

Thus, I leave you to your babble. If you should choose to explain what you actually were attempting to say when you posted the drivel (above), I shall be more than happy to attempt to interpret. Meanwhile... Buh bye... and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 9:34 pm

That was stoic man.

tyianchang
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tyianchang » Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:18 am

ev-disinfection wrote:Dining room table... for sure.
This has turned into a show of vile mouthing so shut your ears and don't be surprised if a moderator swears at every word.
Boy, I never guess some men can be so off putting.
tyianchang

tyianchang
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tyianchang » Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:22 am

This doesn't qualify. You need to show a picture of yourself.
tyianchang

Return to “General Discussions”