Singapore Expats

30/F and not working....Looking to make friends...

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
mellerlhl

30/F and not working....Looking to make friends...

Post by mellerlhl » Mon, 31 Jan 2011 5:51 pm

Hey. I am 30/F moved to singapore several months ago with my boyfriend. I am not working so have lots of free time. Like going out eating - drinking etc, the usual! Let me know if anyone is up for meeting up after the Chinese New Year!

rayan_marsh

Post by rayan_marsh » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Im 27/M migrated recently to Singapore from Sri Lanka. I Like to make new friends. Drop me a mail on [email protected].
Let the ball bounce where it may. Live now.
Now or Never!!!

drift

Post by drift » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:06 pm

hi... u can pm me if you want. i am local chinese 30/m

Noopura

Post by Noopura » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 3:40 pm

I am 26F looking at making new friends let me know if you are interested to meet me up sometime ,I'm here with my boyfriend too so we are meet up for a drink or coffee .you can reach me on [email protected]
Cheerz

hellosg

Re: 30/F and not working....Looking to make friends...

Post by hellosg » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 6:38 pm

mellerlhl wrote:Hey. I am 30/F moved to singapore several months ago with my boyfriend. I am not working so have lots of free time. Like going out eating - drinking etc, the usual! Let me know if anyone is up for meeting up after the Chinese New Year!
hey! email me at [email protected]:) would be great to meet someone who is in the same boat as me.:) sorry i dont know SG v well as i have just got here this Monday!
-live life to the max!-

hellosg

Re: 30/F and not working....Looking to make friends...

Post by hellosg » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 6:53 pm

mellerlhl wrote:Hey. I am 30/F moved to singapore several months ago with my boyfriend. I am not working so have lots of free time. Like going out eating - drinking etc, the usual! Let me know if anyone is up for meeting up after the Chinese New Year!
hey! email me at [email protected]:) would be great to meet someone who is in the same boat as me.:) sorry i dont know SG v well as i have just got here this Monday!
-live life to the max!-

emie_80

heya!

Post by emie_80 » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 1:00 pm

Hi mellerlhl,

I'm also 30. Have been in Singy for about 6 months now, from UK. I'm only working a few hours a week at the mo so it'd be great to have someone to hang out with and explore the island a bit more! Pls PM me & we can arange meeting up for lunch or a drink!

x

rls_singas

Post by rls_singas » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 6:54 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a new position in Singapore- my backgrounds in recruitment/ HR. If anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Many thanks...
Last edited by rls_singas on Fri, 11 Nov 2011 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

neversleep

Post by neversleep » Mon, 28 Feb 2011 5:34 am

rls_singas wrote:Hi guys!

I would definitely love to meet up for coffee/ lunch/ drinks too!

I am exactly the same as you- moved over from the UK with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and I am also not working- plus getting a job here seems to be fairly tricky. Would be great to make friends and meet others in the same boat.

Drop me an email: [email protected]. xx
hi rachel i added you as a friend

Ukvanessa

Post by Ukvanessa » Tue, 01 Mar 2011 9:27 am

Hi did any of you guys meet up?
I'm 31 and from the UK I just arrived in Singapore last week with my husband. I'm not working at the mo and it would be great to make some new friends.

If anyone fancies meeting up for coffee/drinks/lunch etc you can email at [email protected]

Kenzi

new girlfriends!

Post by Kenzi » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:11 am

Hi girls! I (29yo/F) am exactly in the same situation as you, moved here with my partner 1 mo ago from NYC, and I am not working at the moment so lots of free time to lunch, brunch, have coffee and explore Singapore. Would love to meet up--shoot me an email me at [email protected]. :)

Glasgowlassie

Post by Glasgowlassie » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:26 pm

Hi folks - I'm in the same boat. Am 33 and moved here last week from UK, boyfriend works all day and suspect I am driving him bonkers - poor guy! Anyway, if anyone fancies coffee let me know - [email protected]

Christine

Butterflyonmyhand

Post by Butterflyonmyhand » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 5:28 pm

Hi All,

I guess MANY of us are here with our other half and bored to death! I'm here with my bf as well...also driving him mad with my mood swing! I used to work in London and sees London as my second home....

Has any of you guys really meet up?

Maybe we should just set a time/date/place to see if anyone shows up?

cheers
C

Ukvanessa

Coffee tomorrow 23rd March

Post by Ukvanessa » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 5:44 pm

If anyone fancies it there is a facebook group called Singapore expat coffee mornings and they are meeting at 10:30 tomorrow morning at Spinellis level 3 Of the Heeron centre on Orchard Rd. I think it is a weekly thing although the venue changes, I've not been before but will be joining them tomorrow.

Feel free to come along :)

[email protected]

Glasgowlassie

Post by Glasgowlassie » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:04 pm

Sounds good, missed it this morning though as just spied your post. I'll defo be along next week. Off to have a scope on FB.

Cheers,
Christine