Singapore Expats

Any professional organizers in Singapore?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
mbjs514

Any professional organizers in Singapore?

Post by mbjs514 » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 9:47 pm

Im desperately in need of a professional organiser who will help me sort out my home and office stuff. Ive tried to organise the stuff myself but my brain is not wired for organising! Ive looked at sites of professional organisers and they are all in USA. There's one in HK and they said they can do it long distance and on line but they are asking far too much money.

Besides i feel a professional organiser needs to be here face to face to see lay out etc... below is a link to one i came across on the net. Ive googled for singapore but nothing came up.

If there is anyone out there reading this who is VERY organised, and good at doing it for others, and would consider doing this as a proffessional even on a part time basis, im sure you would have a lot of business! Please PM me if u are willing to start with me. Thanks

to the moderator: pls note the link is not to advertise- cos they are in usa and offer the service THERE, not here in Singapore. Im enclosing the link so anyone reading it can get a feel for issue at hand.

http://www.roomtobreathe.us/services.htm#ResSvc i looked at this

sillingw
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sillingw » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 1:37 pm

I do know that they are available offshore in India, I saw a CNN report on this a couple of weeks back, it looked very tempting, they basically took care of all bills, organising events/ get togethers parties, internet shopping and searches amongst a ton of other things, and you paid a lot less than US rates - maybe check out India

mbjs514

Organizing items/clutter

Post by mbjs514 » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 5:06 pm

thanks.. what i really need is someone to help me organise the house and office...

my brain is not wired for organising things but i do so try. ive managed to get by but am getting frustrated... i dont need a life /event organiser or an errand runner.

i need someon to come to my flat and say " right, this goes , here, that goes, there, arrange these things this way etc.. so that i save space, get rid of clutter etc.

or "someone to help me with systems for fililng.. etc . I am very clean, i can clean the bathroom with a toothbrush and vacuum clean and dust but just cant organise stuff they way these organisers do.

tulipe
Regular
Regular

Post by tulipe » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:59 pm

cant pm you... can drop me an email instead @ [email protected]?

Factotum

I'll organise you!

Post by Factotum » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 5:42 pm

Do you still need to be organised? I'm looking to start a small business. We might be able to help each other! Drop me a line? [email protected]

phil30k
Regular
Regular

Post by phil30k » Mon, 04 May 2009 3:17 pm

Marry a smart girl/boy maybe? Kidding... I don't know any such companies.

patsy_sg
Regular
Regular

Post by patsy_sg » Tue, 05 May 2009 4:57 pm

I don't mind starting an organizing business also... could start small if you still need help.

mbjs514

organisers for Adult ADDer

Post by mbjs514 » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:36 pm

Been a while since my last post, apologies.. Ive been busy making juice out of the many lemons life has been throwing at me...

I managed to sort my issue out slowly,, its not complete but its getting there.
I have Adult ADD and i weaned myself off all the meds and started taking some herbal stuff that helped tremendously. I managed to get a student for few dollars an hour and instructed her what to do. She was with me for a year then i moved and it was too far for her so i have another girl now.

I have some peace of mind and order but its not perfect and thats ok.

For those interested in doing it as a business there is a market out there for sure but for people who can afford it.