Singapore Expats

I plan to go on tour to Bali for few days

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
armstrong

I plan to go on tour to Bali for few days

Post by armstrong » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 9:57 pm

I recently relocated to Singapore.

I plan to go on tour to Bali for few days as leisure trip. Can somebody suggest a good tour agency?
I recently moved to Sinapore from USA

syllabear90

Post by syllabear90 » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 4:29 pm

Hi and Welcome to Singapore =) You've just landed to one of the beautiful islands in the world! Here are just a few of the best places in Singapore you must visit:
1. Sentosa - The lovely island off the southern coast of the Singapore mainland is one of the most visited resorts for tourists. There will be a Sentosa based integrated resort which will definitely see visitors flocking to the island even more.
2. Singapore Zoo - The Singapore Zoo is renowned both in Southeast Asia and world-wide for its variety of animals and excellent pedigree. You’ll see everything from Chinese pandas to orang utans to white tigers.
3. Chinatown - If you’re interested in the culture and sights of the largest ethnic group in Singapore, then Chinatown is a must visit for its interesting little curio shops and cultural fare.
4. Boat Quay - This place, especially on a Friday night, is full of working professionals and will lend you some insight into what the young working crowd here in Singapore gets into on weekends. Mostly a place for pubbing, clubbing and partying the night away.

These are just a few of the best places in Singapore and if you are on your way to plan your vacation, you may want to try visiting Plaza Travel Website - a travel management that will help you with your vacation.

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Re: I plan to go on tour to Bali for few days

Post by vbelle » Thu, 17 Feb 2011 4:40 pm

armstrong wrote:I recently relocated to Singapore.

I plan to go on tour to Bali for few days as leisure trip. Can somebody suggest a good tour agency?

Bali is nice...i would suggest plan your own travel...
but some famous travel agency would be...i guss...Chan Brothers, UOB travel, or check NATAS website...