Singapore Expats

Dog beating

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
QRM
Manager
Manager

Dog beating

Post by QRM » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 7:29 pm

Anyone seen this video? this guy hopefully will be strung up?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1688604428314
Last edited by QRM on Tue, 25 Jan 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 7:31 pm

No way in hell I'm watching that video :(

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 7:34 pm

funny the facebook sherlocks have already found who the dog ower is

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0786306757

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 7:58 pm

Is this the vid of the chav beating his 'fighting dog'?

If so I have seen it and yes he's going to court.

p.s.
I'm all for teaching dogs obedience (think Cesar Millan), as pack animals that is what they want and need, but that vid, and that chav are evil. Plain and simple.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 8:02 pm

Nope, some local bloke ( Malaysian it would appear) beating a poor poodle called Sushi because it would not stand stationary on two rear legs.

Cant you see the videos?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 8:13 pm

Because I think I've also seen that vid before... but I really don't want to watch vids of dogs being beaten as it will honestly spoil my afternoon.

This is the vid with his stupid wife running around freaking out isn't it? If so I hope that guy gets jailed and 'kin whipped.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 8:39 pm

something similar happened with a famous internet image board...the internet mobs of anonymous found the culprit and had him arrested. http://www.inquisitr.com/18170/4chan-b- ... users-wins

and then they did it again: http://gawker.com/5622237/how-4chan-bro ... to-justice
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

dazzlebabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by dazzlebabe » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 9:58 pm

Dazzlebabe says: man with small prick pick on small animals

I hope he gets the rotann!
Just me

DazzleBabe

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:09 pm

I have absolutely zero interest in looking at the video, but I looked at the fb page and the dog looks exactly like the one belonging to my neighbours whom I've called security on three times (and animal control once) because they leave their dog out on Sundays in the late morning to early afternoon on their patio without water or shade and it cries/screams to be let in. It's often out there for an hour or more by itself.

Does the location of the video look like Caribbean at Keppel Bay, by chance?

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 9:53 am

poodlek wrote:I have absolutely zero interest in looking at the video, but I looked at the fb page and the dog looks exactly like the one belonging to my neighbours whom I've called security on three times (and animal control once) because they leave their dog out on Sundays in the late morning to early afternoon on their patio without water or shade and it cries/screams to be let in. It's often out there for an hour or more by itself.

well even if he is not the same guy you should call the spca and have them deal with him cause he seems to be abusing his/her dog as well...

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:21 am

carlsum1986 wrote:
poodlek wrote:I have absolutely zero interest in looking at the video, but I looked at the fb page and the dog looks exactly like the one belonging to my neighbours whom I've called security on three times (and animal control once) because they leave their dog out on Sundays in the late morning to early afternoon on their patio without water or shade and it cries/screams to be let in. It's often out there for an hour or more by itself.

well even if he is not the same guy you should call the spca and have them deal with him cause he seems to be abusing his/her dog as well...
I did. I'm not going to sit around for that...

longstebe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by longstebe » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 2:33 pm

Don't really want to watch it. I'm with JR8, it will spoil my day. Saying that, there was one time not so long ago were 2 big street dogs were tearing my little 6 month old Jimmy apart, it sickened me. That day I could and probably would have (if I caught up to them) kicked them around like rag dolls. Poor little Jimmy. :lol:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 5:35 pm

They finally caught the culprit in Malaysia for beating the Poodle pouch! Facebook and netcitizens tracked him down.

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 8:40 pm

With an avatar like that your perspective is not surprising.

Worse than whatever is in that vid (like MHB I'm not interested in seeing it) was that sick girl who was throwing puppies, also a viral internet thing a few months back. To the point that somewhere someone felt they had to add legislation outlawing such activities. As if the human race has devolved to such a point. Maybe it has.
poodlek wrote:I have absolutely zero interest in looking at the video, but I looked at the fb page ....

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 9:38 pm

Brah wrote:With an avatar like that your perspective is not surprising.

Worse than whatever is in that vid (like MHB I'm not interested in seeing it) was that sick girl who was throwing puppies, also a viral internet thing a few months back. To the point that somewhere someone felt they had to add legislation outlawing such activities. As if the human race has devolved to such a point. Maybe it has.
poodlek wrote:I have absolutely zero interest in looking at the video, but I looked at the fb page ....
I'm a lifelong poodle lover...have two here with me in Sg.