Singapore Expats

Weight lost

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
FitEx

No short cut way for weight loss

Post by FitEx » Sun, 23 Jan 2011 2:57 pm

Sad to say , but basically there is no short cut way of weight loss except for exercising & proper diets. You may see fast results for crash diet but it will not sustain and will lower your body metabolism in the long run.

For slimming center what you will be losing is just the water through wrapping ( you can do it in sauna/ suntan too), they will still recommend you what to eat & what not to eat.

Just imagine if u see a doctor for recommendation , the doctor will recommend you to exercise or go slimming centers?

Start your exercise with some strength training & cardio exercise , you can always start with a baby step at a time , with persistence you will be definitely able to achieve your goals! :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 23 Jan 2011 3:23 pm

tic....toc....tic....toc....
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Sun, 23 Jan 2011 3:59 pm

Amazing I am still going with my fruit only diet for dinner, now down to 89kg I need new belts run out of holes!