Singapore Expats

No decent nightlife website for Singapore?

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Gabukun

No decent nightlife website for Singapore?

Post by Gabukun » Fri, 07 Jan 2011 11:37 pm

Is there any decent website for Singapore presenting the events and gigs of all clubs, bars, and pubs for every date, maybe also featuring a community?
I have just got entirely fed up with Zouk's new website which beats any other disgrace of a website in speed, bugs and inconvenience. I just want all the nighlife on one single page.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 07 Jan 2011 11:46 pm

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 2:57 pm

Ha ha ha !! SMS that was cool.
I actually clicked the link and had a hearty laugh!

adibahhhhhh

Post by adibahhhhhh » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:43 am

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Post by vbelle » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 3:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Singapore Nightlife guide
Lol...

i've had friends asking me Qs that were actually just a "google" away...

ld_runner
Regular
Regular

Post by ld_runner » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 7:30 pm

adibahhhhhh is right... if you follow "time out's" web site you'll find some pretty cool parties and free events. Hope to see you there.
J.A.N. Just Another Noobie. Hoping to make some friends and branch out from the regular 9 to 5 crowd at work. Cheers!

SecretSauce

Post by SecretSauce » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 8:18 pm

prkravi wrote:Ha ha ha !! SMS that was lame.
I actually clicked the link and rolled my eyes
He asked for quality websites and a community. There are some topics Google is terrible at returning good results for and nightlife guides are a big one as are niche community sites. Much better to get a recommendation.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 9:00 pm

SecretSauce,

I don't mind if you don't like my link, and it is your right to to say so. I'll defend that right as long as you remain in the bounds of proper behavior on this board. You have quoted a poster and then changed the quote within. This is just not done. I'm not sure where you were brought up but you could use a few lessons in forum etiquette. I trust you will correct your oversight before your account gets locked.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

SecretSauce

Post by SecretSauce » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 9:22 pm

sundaymorningstaple-

I didn't know the rule about not changing something w/in a quote but what you posted was lame and I rolled my eyes, for the stated reasons.

-Poster

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 1:04 am

SecretSauce wrote:sundaymorningstaple-

I didn't know the rule about not changing something w/in a quote but what you posted was lame and I rolled my eyes, for the stated reasons.

-Poster

Do you have any idea what "to quote" something is. Are you so illiterate that you do not know the meaning of quote? I guess it's my turn.... :roll:

SecretSauce

Post by SecretSauce » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 3:55 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
SecretSauce wrote:sundaymorningstaple-

-Poster

Do you have any idea what "to quote" something is. Are you so illiterate that you do not know the meaning of quote? I guess it's my turn.... :roll:
I accept your rule and will follow it but I did not just invent the practice of quoting, bolding and changing the meaning of a post. That is perfectly standard and acceptable on lots of forums :roll: :roll: :roll:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 6:53 am

This is not "lots of forums".

peirong08

Post by peirong08 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 5:32 pm

always keep a lookout for juice, timeout, IS.

both their magazines and online websites gives very comprehensive of updated details of upcoming events and new clubs in singapore