Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
misspiggy

Post by misspiggy » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:12 am

Ursella wrote:
misspiggy wrote: Hey Ursella, i will be there too from the 7-11th... What procedure will you be doing? I'm going for lipo!
I shall be doing epicanthoplasty and maybe alarplasty.
My appointment is on the 10th Jan! Have you planned the places to visit there? This gonna be my first trip to Thailand lol~

Wow.... I have single eyelids too but never had the courage to do epicanthoplasty. My appts are from 8-11th Jan. All doing lipo.
Cause its lipo, i seriously doubt i will be able to move around too much, so i didn't have anything planned. Which hotel are you staying in?

And will you be able to help me on this... WHAT ARE THE PINEAPPLES FOR????????
2011 will be an exciting year! Loves!

Ursella

Post by Ursella » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:12 pm

misspiggy wrote:Wow.... I have single eyelids too but never had the courage to do epicanthoplasty. My appts are from 8-11th Jan. All doing lipo.
Cause its lipo, i seriously doubt i will be able to move around too much, so i didn't have anything planned. Which hotel are you staying in?

I have double eyelids but I am bothered by the epicanthal folds of my eyes. I see how people put bright eyeshadow on the inner corners of their eyes to make their eyes look bigger, brighten etc but I cannot do that, my eyes despite having double eyelids look like dead fish because of the folds :(

http://www.all-creatures.org/health/pineapple.html
It states that pineapple juice helps with swelling.

misspiggy

Post by misspiggy » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:36 pm

Ursella wrote:
misspiggy wrote:Wow.... I have single eyelids too but never had the courage to do epicanthoplasty. My appts are from 8-11th Jan. All doing lipo.

I have double eyelids but I am bothered by the epicanthal folds of my eyes. I see how people put bright eyeshadow on the inner corners of their eyes to make their eyes look bigger, brighten etc but I cannot do that, my eyes despite having double eyelids look like dead fish because of the folds :(

http://www.all-creatures.org/health/pineapple.html
It states that pineapple juice helps with swelling.
Thanks for the tip... hope that you can achieve your dream eyes and "dian" everyone once you are back. Anyway i will be staying at Mayflower garden hotel. Hope everything will go smoothly for the both of us! Super Nervous that i can't sleep the past few nights.... haiz.... leaving in 2 days!!!! PANIC!!!!
2011 will be an exciting year! Loves!

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 9:50 pm

Ursella wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:my dear, I have never heard of using botox for nose? but instead of fillers... are you talking about fillers?
I am not sure, I read some sites they do have botox nose job but of course also using other injectables... fillers etc.

Does Dr Nara do non surgical nose job? I am also considering botox for those minor fine lines under my eyes. Will that be recommended? >.<"
hi ursella, i see his website he actually have that service, as in Botox, but i didn't read anything about botox from dr nara before or i missed it.

but i know in singapore its not cheap though.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 3:38 am

Ursella wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:my dear, I have never heard of using botox for nose? but instead of fillers... are you talking about fillers?
I am not sure, I read some sites they do have botox nose job but of course also using other injectables... fillers etc.

Does Dr Nara do non surgical nose job? I am also considering botox for those minor fine lines under my eyes. Will that be recommended? >.<"
i dun think u can inject botox anywhere u want, there are only certain areas they can inject without causing any odd effects...

i seriously have nvr heard of botox for nose. botox works only on muscles, and the nose dun really have muscles
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 3:40 am

Pinkyice wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Ursella wrote: I find my nose a little too wide.
Extrusion will also happen to alarplasty? I thought it only happens to rhinoplasty >.<"
extrusion is only for L-shaped implant.

From my own and others' experiences, dr nara usually takes care not to over-extend the tip to prevent extrusion. Of coz, there will always be ppl who are not so lucky.

just want to say that nara's 'accident' rates are one of the lower ones from what I've seen from the rest of the forum, including taiwan and korea
I had a S-shaped implant done by Dr Putt and it extruded after a few months.
hmmm, another forummer just pm me where to remove her S-implant by puttisak also. Apparently also extrusion...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 3:41 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
Ursella wrote:

hi ursella, i see his website he actually have that service, as in Botox, but i didn't read anything about botox from dr nara before or i missed it.

but i know in singapore its not cheap though.
Nara does botox, but if u only wanna do botox, then do it in sg. becos the diff in pricing is offset by ur airtix and accommodations. if u doing something else, then can consider botox

Ursella

Post by Ursella » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 1:06 pm

aadvark wrote: Nara does botox, but if u only wanna do botox, then do it in sg. becos the diff in pricing is offset by ur airtix and accommodations. if u doing something else, then can consider botox
I shall be doing epicanthoplasty.
Do you have any idea if Dr Nara does fillers for nose?

I visited a local PS and he recommended botox for my under eyes' fine lines >.<"

Ursella

Post by Ursella » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 1:07 pm

misspiggy wrote:Thanks for the tip... hope that you can achieve your dream eyes and "dian" everyone once you are back. Anyway i will be staying at Mayflower garden hotel. Hope everything will go smoothly for the both of us! Super Nervous that i can't sleep the past few nights.... haiz.... leaving in 2 days!!!! PANIC!!!!
Goodluck to you! :D

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 4:30 pm

Anyone knows whether there's a PS in Thailand do chin fat injection?

Appreciate it. Thanks.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 4:19 pm

*Bump*
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 3:36 am

any1 in Hat Yai now??

like 2 meet up? i am keen to check out Dr Nara,

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:21 am

Ursella wrote:
aadvark wrote: Nara does botox, but if u only wanna do botox, then do it in sg. becos the diff in pricing is offset by ur airtix and accommodations. if u doing something else, then can consider botox
I shall be doing epicanthoplasty.
Do you have any idea if Dr Nara does fillers for nose?

I visited a local PS and he recommended botox for my under eyes' fine lines >.<"
nope, dun think nara does fillers at all for any part

amazed

Post by amazed » Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:25 pm

hello....
i really need some advice from you guys.....
please HELP me.....
i will go to hatyai next month....
i will go for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant.....
i think i will go to dr.chi for chin implant because dr.nara only use button implant....
but i'm confused about epi+double eyelid and rhinio+alar......
which doctor that good for that???
dr.nara or dr.chi????
please reply me.....
help me......

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 5:48 am

amazed wrote:hello....
i really need some advice from you guys.....
please HELP me.....
i will go to hatyai next month....
i will go for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant.....
i think i will go to dr.chi for chin implant because dr.nara only use button implant....
but i'm confused about epi+double eyelid and rhinio+alar......
which doctor that good for that???
dr.nara or dr.chi????
please reply me.....
help me......
Dr Nara is more firm grounded with his style, while Dr Chi practically LETS you choose the size of what you want, and he just advises. He's more willing to let you "lead" with your personal aesthetics. Nara doesn't do wing implants, just button. A lot of people have had good stories to share about Dr Chi and Nara so I think you should be safe going to either one of them.

I am also planning on going to Hatyai some time next month of February..maybe on the 17th or 25th. I am going to be checking out both Dr Chi and Dr Nara, but will most likely get most of my procedures with Dr Chi because I like his style better and I know Dr Nara is VERY booked up until May.