Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:40 am

Sake wrote:hi macaronincheeze,

actually i consulted numerous of PS, most of them reckon extrusion is possible but chances are quite slim too. Depending on the skills of the PS, size of silicone, differ races have differ thickness of skin too and also abit of luck too ! all in all... its abt 1 to 10% . still.... i still kinda of wary of it thou... btw did u use 5mm or 3mm one ?
Thanks for replying me Sake, I didn't know how many "MM" am i using, I think I will email Dr Nara about this. I am planning to do chin augmentation too. after hearing this. I was abit hesitated now.

I hope mine will be perfectly fine.... (PrayHard)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:42 am

ddelusionss wrote:
hey all, i did my nose implant with dr nara around 3-4 months ago. now i heard you guys discussing about extrusion and i am really scared now. is there anything i could do to prevent it? or is it possible for the nose implant to stay inside the nose forever with any complications? please advice? I am really scared of going through another surgery to remove it or doing another rhinoplastry.
hey delusions, I have the same thoughts too... I just did mine like in the begining of the month with Dr Nara only. So scare now lor..

Sake

Post by Sake » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 1:48 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
hey all, i did my nose implant with dr nara around 3-4 months ago. now i heard you guys discussing about extrusion and i am really scared now. is there anything i could do to prevent it? or is it possible for the nose implant to stay inside the nose forever with any complications? please advice? I am really scared of going through another surgery to remove it or doing another rhinoplastry.
hey delusions, I have the same thoughts too... I just did mine like in the begining of the month with Dr Nara only. So scare now lor..

hey delusions, actually theres nuting much we can do to prevent extrusion from happening except religiously pray everyday i guess! but like i mentioned b4 , most PS i talked to all reckon asian skin is able to take the pressure and higher chance of preventing extrusion from happening. only 10 % of nose rhinoplasty needs a revision according to most PS i spoke to ....they said 10% maybe bcos they read from the same statistics book on rhino !

Btw i had mine in Bumgradrun hospital not too long ago. Are you guys having the L shape silicone or the I shape ?

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:04 pm

Sake wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:

hey delusions, actually theres nuting much we can do to prevent extrusion from happening except religiously pray everyday i guess! but like i mentioned b4 , most PS i talked to all reckon asian skin is able to take the pressure and higher chance of preventing extrusion from happening. only 10 % of nose rhinoplasty needs a revision according to most PS i spoke to ....they said 10% maybe bcos they read from the same statistics book on rhino !

Btw i had mine in Bumgradrun hospital not too long ago. Are you guys having the L shape silicone or the I shape ?
i think mine is the L shape silicone. Dr Nara didn tell me much on the shape or the size of the silicone. he only mentioned it to be smaller. I am really kinda worried now. do u guys think its possible for the implant to stay inside the nose forever safely?

Sake

Post by Sake » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:39 pm

ddelusionss wrote:
Sake wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: hey delusions, I have the same thoughts too... I just did mine like in the begining of the month with Dr Nara only. So scare now lor..

i think mine is the L shape silicone. Dr Nara didn tell me much on the shape or the size of the silicone. he only mentioned it to be smaller. I am really kinda worried now. do u guys think its possible for the implant to stay inside the nose forever safely?

I think you can try touching your nose tip. If ure able to feel from your nose tip to nose bridge, chances are ur implant is L shape. Actually its very possible that the silicone remains safely inside the nose for a lifetime. But well.....10% might not.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:27 am

Hey Sake I think mine is L shape, because i can feel it starting from the tip of my nose.

Pray hard that mine is no problem de... kekeke Merry Xmas to you

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:28 am

Merry Christmas to all the people here! Cheers

Sake

Post by Sake » Sat, 25 Dec 2010 1:11 pm

Merry Xmas to you too ! No matter what...enjoy the new nose that we have and forget what could happen in the future! :)

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:05 pm

Well, i need to totally remove the implant now. Anyone knows the price
for just removing it from either Dr Nara or Dr Chi?
Emailed Dr Chi 3 days ago but still no response. :cry:

Sake

Post by Sake » Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:49 pm

Hi unexpected123

Extrusion only happens at the tip of the nose. Did u see anything poking obviously at your nose tip ? Is yours L and I shape silicone ?
If you need reconstruction, this doctor is quite good , Dr Poomee , [email protected] hes well knowned in thailand and hes certified american PS , one of the few in thailand ! Poor girl ! Hope he can savage this situation !

misspiggy

Post by misspiggy » Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:45 am

blessedrekyo wrote:I've bought one pc of size M (beige) and one pc of size L (black and beige each) of Design Veronique #1653 compression garment, Stage 2, to let go. Becos size too small and wanted to let go at S$170 Veronique (new) each, or S$300 for two pcs. Anyone interested pls PM and let me know. :)
Hi Rekyo, not too sure if you are still on this. I'm new to this thread! Going to do multiple lipo with Dr Nara in Jan. I'm just wondering if ur compression garments are still available and if not where you got them from. Also to check if you went to any dr in singapore for aftercare? Any recommendation? Thank you!!!!
2011 will be an exciting year! Loves!

fakeplastic

Post by fakeplastic » Sun, 26 Dec 2010 1:03 pm

hey pretties

anybody keen on going to Nara on March 2011? Looking for kakis !!!!

misspiggy

SEARCHING FOR VERONIQUE COMPRESSION GARMENTS BA853 / BA855!!

Post by misspiggy » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:07 am

Does Anyone have this to let go? Please let me know ASAP ;O) Going to Dr Nara in 8 Jan! ;o)
2011 will be an exciting year! Loves!

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:29 am

Thanks babe. Mine is an L shape. It is protruding out from my right nasal. It is obvious if anyone shorter than me sees the extrusion. haiz. Im thinking of just removing it here in Spore first, as I dont think I can take leave for the first few mths in 2011. Anyone can suggest a local doc/surgeon to remove the implant. It really bothers me alot for a few weeks now. :cry:

Sake

Post by Sake » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 2:57 pm

No worries! since you did it with Dr Nara, meaning urs is a silicone implant. So... removing the silicone needs only 10 to 20mins. The doctor will have to inject anesthesia to your nose and slice open a tiny bit of your nose and squeeze out the silicone. The abv info courtesy of my PS. :)

He also said....its very RARE that your body will reject a foreign object after being 2 yrs in your body unless... you have some acnes or pimples growing on your nose and your itchy hands squeeze it to cause infection.

He also said..... if you want to have another implant, its unwise and not advisable cos ur body is rejecting smthing that doesnt belongs to the body... If its silicone ---- u can use cartilage for 2nd revision ........if urs a goretex... then you have to wait at least few mths for a 2nd revision due to complication might arise.

I think most PS such as Andrew Tay or Dr WU can do the job ....but with a "shiny" price..... $_$

Hope you will get well soon. :)