Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Lacey

Post by Lacey » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 8:36 pm

hey mintleaf,

Yar, i didnt asked him he himself told me tt he put in 230 for me. it not BIG now tt it is swelling it looks like Full B to Small C.. i hope it dont go anymore smaller but it can go lower.. lol.. i think NARA dont really do BIG ones.. haha... he always "Natural"... so i guess he also measure the cc based on our frame of our chest and skin elasticity..

I just changed the dressing .. i still got a bit of blood, the plaster i bought is too small for the cut.. omg!! i going out to get some soon...i dun wanna leave it open for too long. I choosed to cut at the bottom of my boobs.. because i scare do armpit cannot do things.. very sore.. can u raise your hands after the op? i wanted to do nipple but he said i cant.. your r 13 days now means u havent gone for bra shopping.. .hahahahahha.. r u excited? so 13th day the size is more or less stablised isit?
mint_leaf wrote:
Lacey wrote:Hi Mint Leaf, congrats to you too!! hehe.. My boobs like quite high by NARA told me will go down and dun worry.. isit true? lol.. He told me he gave me 230 for the implants... i quite fair can see veins... so i think he didnt wanna over stretch it..

3rd day? I shall go and change my dressing later myself .. so tonight i can shower!! hahaha... Finally... So good to speak to you. Thank you!!

Now are you used to your implants?? Can i ask if you hear BLOPP sound or like WISSSHH sound when ur implant move..? =P like inside got air..lol
mint_leaf wrote:Hi Lacey,

Congrats on yr BA done. Today is my 13th day post op. Life is pretty back to normal. Boobs had dropped down quite a fair bit, though my "morning boobs" symptoms is still there every morning. Agree with you about the hospital bed, no good- made my back so painful too. Anyway, did Dr Nara told you about yr implant size ? I asked him, he didnt tell me. So till now, I am still wondering.. LOL.

Anyway, I thought BA stitch removal is on the 5th day ? Cos the card they gave stated so, though I didnt follow and removed them on the 7th instead. For mine, I went back to the clinic and ask for a change of dressing (3rd day post op- because the tapes are irritating my skin, so itchy). The nurse put on waterproof tapes for me so that I can bathe. My proper showering begins then. :wink:
Hi Lacey,

230cc? Hmm.. wonder if they will tell me is I email to ask about my size.. Kinda regret not insisting to know the amount. The size he gave me like not very big leh. Or I am greedy ? Kinda natural.. Maybe a full B or small C. Prefer a big C.. LOL. Hee. Anyway, mine till now still can see my veins all around (I am also quite fair). For the popping sound, it will go away after a few days. I heard them quite alot initially too, now no more. Feels like my real breast tissues now. Cos cant feel the implants when I press around/ massage it.

Yep, go change yr tapes if u can. Kinda uncomfy for not able to shower properly. Nara skills is good, my wounds healed very nicely (according to the local dr) Yrs also done via axillary right ? I cant wait for the scars to heal & fade off.. cos I want to wear sleeveless soon.!

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 8:39 pm

cotton wrote: Just to share with you guys :) I have done alarplasty & tiplasty 8 days ago.
During the first few days, there wasn't much swelling.. maybe due to SinEcch I have consumed.

As I have a fat thick wide nose, doc said that doing Rhino is not necessary. He used my extra flesh to insert on the nose as "implant". The whole procedure took nearly 2hours. I was quite terrified during the surgery as I was not used to breathe using my mouth. Quite a scary experience.

Doc advised me to use the tool (attached photo) to clip on my nose for 1mth to make my nose in shape.. Do anyone of you use this as well? Currently i can feel that my nose doesn't have a lot of flesh and quite soft compared to the past.

Tomorrow I will get my stitches to be removed.. See if I can post up the photos after that.

Hi cotton, can adv me which doc did you go to for alar? Is it Nara? It looks perfect and natural, babe.

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 9:17 pm

gordiansknot wrote:hi all,
i had my rhino done last year with dr putt and now i am facing extrusion of the implant, are there any hospitals in singapore that does removal of the implant, do appreciate your replies.
thanks in advance!

Im facing an extrusion of the implant from Dr nara. Thought of going back to do a revised rhino or maybe with Dr Chi. Im contemplating of having fats to construct the nose rather than inserting implant anymore. Its scary. Extrusion and apparently yellowish liquid oozing out from the bridge area (near the eyes).

Intending of going in before June 2011 , perhaps. I cant apply for a long AL from my job. Just started, only pro rate,not enough time to recover.

Looking for kakis, dont mind male or female. Im a female 23 y/o :cry:

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: MY BA

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:01 pm

8-)
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:04 pm

hahahaha
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:06 pm

:p
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 6:17 pm

Lacey wrote:hey mintleaf,

Yar, i didnt asked him he himself told me tt he put in 230 for me. it not BIG now tt it is swelling it looks like Full B to Small C.. i hope it dont go anymore smaller but it can go lower.. lol.. i think NARA dont really do BIG ones.. haha... he always "Natural"... so i guess he also measure the cc based on our frame of our chest and skin elasticity..

I just changed the dressing .. i still got a bit of blood, the plaster i bought is too small for the cut.. omg!! i going out to get some soon...i dun wanna leave it open for too long. I choosed to cut at the bottom of my boobs.. because i scare do armpit cannot do things.. very sore.. can u raise your hands after the op? i wanted to do nipple but he said i cant.. your r 13 days now means u havent gone for bra shopping.. .hahahahahha.. r u excited? so 13th day the size is more or less stablised isit?
mint_leaf wrote:
Lacey wrote:Hi Mint Leaf, congrats to you too!! hehe.. My boobs like quite high by NARA told me will go down and dun worry.. isit true? lol.. He told me he gave me 230 for the implants... i quite fair can see veins... so i think he didnt wanna over stretch it..

3rd day? I shall go and change my dressing later myself .. so tonight i can shower!! hahaha... Finally... So good to speak to you. Thank you!!

Now are you used to your implants?? Can i ask if you hear BLOPP sound or like WISSSHH sound when ur implant move..? =P like inside got air..lol
Hi Lacey,

230cc? Hmm.. wonder if they will tell me is I email to ask about my size.. Kinda regret not insisting to know the amount. The size he gave me like not very big leh. Or I am greedy ? Kinda natural.. Maybe a full B or small C. Prefer a big C.. LOL. Hee. Anyway, mine till now still can see my veins all around (I am also quite fair). For the popping sound, it will go away after a few days. I heard them quite alot initially too, now no more. Feels like my real breast tissues now. Cos cant feel the implants when I press around/ massage it.

Yep, go change yr tapes if u can. Kinda uncomfy for not able to shower properly. Nara skills is good, my wounds healed very nicely (according to the local dr) Yrs also done via axillary right ? I cant wait for the scars to heal & fade off.. cos I want to wear sleeveless soon.!
Hi Lacey,

I am feeling ok, still feeling a bit sore at my upper arm area. Can raise arms, no prob. And I tried not to carry heavy things to speed up my recovery. Havent really went bra shopping yet. Will do so much later ba.. How's yr recovery ? I wanted to do crease too, but worried that the scar will be obvious..

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 6:29 pm

Hey hey I'm back from nose job today is post op day 6! I'm feeling so much better... However I've got a very important question.....as a silicone implant was placed into my nose, it currently feels woody and stiff... Can anyone who had gone through rhinoplasty tell me if EVER will the nose feel softer? At least at the tip area? Thx.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:02 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Hey hey I'm back from nose job today is post op day 6! I'm feeling so much better... However I've got a very important question.....as a silicone implant was placed into my nose, it currently feels woody and stiff... Can anyone who had gone through rhinoplasty tell me if EVER will the nose feel softer? At least at the tip area? Thx.
gal, mine is post ops 17 days liao. my tip at first was so hard, but now it is much softer already, but i don't think the bridge will go softer but i feel it is more nature now because no more swelling le.

I also hope it will be more softer just like my original nose that I can rub on it. LOL

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 1:20 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:Hey hey I'm back from nose job today is post op day 6! I'm feeling so much better... However I've got a very important question.....as a silicone implant was placed into my nose, it currently feels woody and stiff... Can anyone who had gone through rhinoplasty tell me if EVER will the nose feel softer? At least at the tip area? Thx.
gal, mine is post ops 17 days liao. my tip at first was so hard, but now it is much softer already, but i don't think the bridge will go softer but i feel it is more nature now because no more swelling le.

I also hope it will be more softer just like my original nose that I can rub on it. LOL
Last edited by ddelusionss on Fri, 20 May 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 1:27 am

Thx delusion and macoroni for replying :) that made me heave a sigh of relief!! Hehe...I agree with delusion too, macoroni u shouldn't rub your nose...! It's not good.. Cause might shift implant... I guess delusion u can use bead scrub to keep blackheads at bay:)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 2:10 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Thx delusion and macoroni for replying :) that made me heave a sigh of relief!! Hehe...I agree with delusion too, macoroni u shouldn't rub your nose...! It's not good.. Cause might shift implant... I guess delusion u can use bead scrub to keep blackheads at bay:)
aiyo... like tat die liao la... if nose itchy hor sia... then now i realise, after i did my alarplasty, i can't dig my nose with my finger already. I have to use cotton buds all the time... sian.. some times some dirt inside need to gid leh.. how ar? (Sorry I know it sounds very unglam :P)

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 4:17 pm

Where'd u hear this from? I think as long as the flesh at nose base are strongly fused together the skin won't split from digging nose lol. I didn't do alarplasty though. Digging nose can be quite enjoying lol ^^ I'm another dirty fella.

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 7:16 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:Thx delusion and macoroni for replying :) that made me heave a sigh of relief!! Hehe...I agree with delusion too, macoroni u shouldn't rub your nose...! It's not good.. Cause might shift implant... I guess delusion u can use bead scrub to keep blackheads at bay:)
aiyo... like tat die liao la... if nose itchy hor sia... then now i realise, after i did my alarplasty, i can't dig my nose with my finger already. I have to use cotton buds all the time... sian.. some times some dirt inside need to gid leh.. how ar? (Sorry I know it sounds very unglam :P)
:)
Last edited by ddelusionss on Fri, 20 May 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lacey

Re: MY BA

Post by Lacey » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 7:39 pm

WAHHH.. u alr C! maybe you need a breast lift instead?
macaronincheeze wrote:
Lacey wrote:Hi People.. I SURVIVED! :D :D :D

Wana Thank Advark, rachel and of course most of the friendly people in this forum whom given me a lot of good info before the BA...My Contribution for you..

15th Day 1 : Touched down about noon, settled in LEE GARDENS hotel, went out to checked out wheres the clinic ..just about 2-3 mins walk.. i reached so i dbl confirmed my appt with nara at 7pm, but they asked me to go for blood test (HIV + something 220baht) somewhere else and return at 8 instead. I returned at 7.30pm and waited till 8 plus almost 9pm! they told me to go hotel and they call me later.. they called n said appt tml instead.. faint.

16th+17th Day 2 & 3: No eating from 10am onward(op was supposed to be at 5.30), so had my breakfast and went to nara clinic at 11am...waited about 1 hour plus he finally appeared.. met him and he is a nice guy.. very precise, told me what i need to know. He was sharing with me different look of breast and diffferent sizes.. made some markings.. and he did commented on a some patients whom recently visited him have previously done FILLERS and it cause the whole breast tissue to be destroyed as it was harden n lumpy(cystic lumps), he removed over 70% of the 100+ lumps for 2 ladies before BA!! yucks! he strongly discourage fillers... which i tot so too... anyways..i left and supposed to go to hospital n get prepared at 3-4pm.. i reach hospital 3.30pm..hospital looks very old.. but lucky i have a room to myself which is so much better.. (it comes with another bed for your caretaker)..washed up..waited n waited... 6.45 they finally get me to go on op bed and push me in the op room.. met the GA DR, DR NARA... I only remembered the GA experience was quite rough like i got choked n blacked out.. (AFTER OP- 11pm/12am plus) PAIN TIGHT PAIN... WEAK...*COUGH* dun know why a lot of phlegm and it hurts to cough... the bed was terrible...it cant be elevated as much as i wish it can! the pillow kept slipping off my head and i could rest well but i didnt wanna move as it hurts.. couldnt get up myself but the nurse wanna change me.. I said its ok.. haha.. she said ...no no must change!! ouch! she helped me up .. really OUCH! the pain was like a pierce each time i use strength to get up. didnt eat their breakfast.. took a bit of their lunch(porridge).. my implants isnt tt big because he said my skin is alr stretched and he didnt wanna over stretch it, i put on jacket no one will notice it..DR NARA came and teach me how to massage(after 1 weeK) and reassure me once again, asked if i have any question...and GOOD BYE! Back to hotel, GA side effect only subsided after 9pm for me, whatever i ate before that i puked(It hurts to cough n puke).
Antibotic: 90 pills(8 a day)
Painkillers(Took most on the first 2 days)
Sineech: Althou not recommended by DR NARA but i continued with it as I had good experienced with it before.

RESTED in hotel all day... till night

18th Day 4:can walk ard.. went central and odean... but rested a lot of times in between walks.. still a little weak but can do.... neck to my bum ache.. think the pressure and the bed i slept on was bad.. Note: I slept elevated(like sitting up) to reduce the bruising and swelling... went for hairwash(little neck massage)... walk ard... (hairwash lady told me thai girls do only 40000 baht for BA.. Heard they mostly go to a dr called "GOWIT" (or something) ... *shrugs* My bruises is more obvious to day in between my boobs and below boobs to my stomach and sides..

19th Day 5: Baack to SG..still tight on occasion..i still do simple household chores (laundry) but i try to be more gentle and not carry too heavy things.. best part of EVERYTHING finally i can slp on my side!! Happy helps to relieve my backache

TIPS:
HOTEL:- please do not take lee gardens... lift changing is not fun, bed and interior is very old and uncomfortable(after op u need a comfortable bed,it makes u feel much better). i walked ard... i saw novotel,mayflower and i heard florida is goood... if u girls go please take any of the mentioned =)

NARA: Always have to wait so dun have to be that punctual but i understand the "ANXIOUSNESS" we have.. hhaha.. He is a nice DR, we have to trust him since we decided on him!

SHOPPING: I think the electrical appliances is cheaper than SG! =P i bought a rice cooker.. hahaha

Ok...

Now i need to ask if any of you self changed the dressing(5th day) before the removal of sitches(7th day)? because i think it is not too good to just leave it unchanged for 7 days str8 right???

When you girls start showering??

:P
Hi Lacey. Congrats on your succussful BA.. I wonder how is it like? I think I need augmentation even though I have a C because my cleaver like got wrinkles and also a little sag... in between under arm and breast side like got fatty fat there... don't know whether you know which part im talking about?

But really happy to hear that you are happy with your ops..

Cheers :D