Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:08 am

[

^^
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabeplasticteen

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Sat, 18 Dec 2010 6:50 am

Are the stitches for alarplasty very obvious? I want to go home after the surgery but dont want my family to find out.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 18 Dec 2010 1:18 pm

:D :D
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 18 Dec 2010 2:24 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:These are my photo before and after Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty and Dimples.

now is post ops 13 days already.
Wow... macaronincheeze, I like your nose! Nice Nice!!!!!! *thumbs up*
It's just 13 days post op and it looks so natural. :D

Soooo happy for you!

Hey ur face looks slimmer too. Did u do something on ur face too? :)
Hi Rekyo, Thank you so much. I am very satisfy with my nose too.. but too bad, Nara don't do tip. I wanted to do my chin maybe next year before CNY bah.

Oh I also don't know why my face look slimmer. I think it is because I can't eat solid stuff for almost like 2 weeks. have been drinking soft porridge and also I think the nose makes the different too...

^^
Oh ya maybe... And after ur chin augmentation, I think ur face will look nicer.. Will u be doing ur chin early Jan cos CNY is early Feb leh? Will it be fully recover by then?
Hey btw, did u do ur hair with Kempt hair salon? Cos I showed them ur beautiful natural nose, they said look like one of their customers. Lolsss...
If yes, what a coincidence... Haha :lol:

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:49 pm

:) :)
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sun, 19 Dec 2010 9:04 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote: Oh ya maybe... And after ur chin augmentation, I think ur face will look nicer.. Will u be doing ur chin early Jan cos CNY is early Feb leh? Will it be fully recover by then?
Hey btw, did u do ur hair with Kempt hair salon? Cos I showed them ur beautiful natural nose, they said look like one of their customers. Lolsss...
If yes, what a coincidence... Haha :lol:
yeah... I am the boss's friend wor.. LOL... hahaha Janet is my friend for many years already.. OMG so coincident! LOL...
Hahaha... :lol: Ya I was there when I sent u that post to ask u. ;)
Same same leh... I went to Janet since few yrs back and from then, fixed her as my hairstylist Liao.
When she told me ur plan for next yr to do ur chin, I guessed as much u are the same ppl we were talking abt.. LOL... :D
So hv u booked wz Dr. Nara for ur chin augmentation for next yr?
When are u going back to Hatyai?

dcooke

Post by dcooke » Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:43 pm

Whos the best rhinoplasty surgeon in BBK?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 19 Dec 2010 9:18 pm

CNY leh?
Last edited by macaronincheeze on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 1:07 pm

dcooke wrote:Whos the best rhinoplasty surgeon in BBK?
Hi dcooke
I guessed no one will be able to answer your query as each individual has their own opinion on their own surgeon, and each individual have their own interest too.
I think you have to read the testimonial and see how it goes.
As for me, I will pray about it and let God lead me along.

Hope it answers your query. :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 1:19 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:Hahaha... :lol: Ya I was there when I sent u that post to ask u. ;)
Same same leh... I went to Janet since few yrs back and from then, fixed her as my hairstylist Liao.
When she told me ur plan for next yr to do ur chin, I guessed as much u are the same ppl we were talking abt.. LOL... :D
So hv u booked wz Dr. Nara for ur chin augmentation for next yr?
When are u going back to Hatyai?
yeah.. so xiao hor.. hahahaha, oh i haven't fix apt with Nara yet wor.. don't know whether is it good time for me to go for the opts before CNY leh?
Personally, I think it is better to do it after CNY leh.. unless Dr. Nara can do for u on the 1st week of Jan 2011. If not, u consider the downtime, it will be obvious if the chin still swell or hv not shorten a bit by CNY. :)

Lacey

MY BA

Post by Lacey » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 2:01 pm

Hi People.. I SURVIVED! :D :D :D

Wana Thank Advark, rachel and of course most of the friendly people in this forum whom given me a lot of good info before the BA...My Contribution for you..

15th Day 1 : Touched down about noon, settled in LEE GARDENS hotel, went out to checked out wheres the clinic ..just about 2-3 mins walk.. i reached so i dbl confirmed my appt with nara at 7pm, but they asked me to go for blood test (HIV + something 220baht) somewhere else and return at 8 instead. I returned at 7.30pm and waited till 8 plus almost 9pm! they told me to go hotel and they call me later.. they called n said appt tml instead.. faint.

16th+17th Day 2 & 3: No eating from 10am onward(op was supposed to be at 5.30), so had my breakfast and went to nara clinic at 11am...waited about 1 hour plus he finally appeared.. met him and he is a nice guy.. very precise, told me what i need to know. He was sharing with me different look of breast and diffferent sizes.. made some markings.. and he did commented on a some patients whom recently visited him have previously done FILLERS and it cause the whole breast tissue to be destroyed as it was harden n lumpy(cystic lumps), he removed over 70% of the 100+ lumps for 2 ladies before BA!! yucks! he strongly discourage fillers... which i tot so too... anyways..i left and supposed to go to hospital n get prepared at 3-4pm.. i reach hospital 3.30pm..hospital looks very old.. but lucky i have a room to myself which is so much better.. (it comes with another bed for your caretaker)..washed up..waited n waited... 6.45 they finally get me to go on op bed and push me in the op room.. met the GA DR, DR NARA... I only remembered the GA experience was quite rough like i got choked n blacked out.. (AFTER OP- 11pm/12am plus) PAIN TIGHT PAIN... WEAK...*COUGH* dun know why a lot of phlegm and it hurts to cough... the bed was terrible...it cant be elevated as much as i wish it can! the pillow kept slipping off my head and i could rest well but i didnt wanna move as it hurts.. couldnt get up myself but the nurse wanna change me.. I said its ok.. haha.. she said ...no no must change!! ouch! she helped me up .. really OUCH! the pain was like a pierce each time i use strength to get up. didnt eat their breakfast.. took a bit of their lunch(porridge).. my implants isnt tt big because he said my skin is alr stretched and he didnt wanna over stretch it, i put on jacket no one will notice it..DR NARA came and teach me how to massage(after 1 weeK) and reassure me once again, asked if i have any question...and GOOD BYE! Back to hotel, GA side effect only subsided after 9pm for me, whatever i ate before that i puked(It hurts to cough n puke).
Antibotic: 90 pills(8 a day)
Painkillers(Took most on the first 2 days)
Sineech: Althou not recommended by DR NARA but i continued with it as I had good experienced with it before.

RESTED in hotel all day... till night

18th Day 4:can walk ard.. went central and odean... but rested a lot of times in between walks.. still a little weak but can do.... neck to my bum ache.. think the pressure and the bed i slept on was bad.. Note: I slept elevated(like sitting up) to reduce the bruising and swelling... went for hairwash(little neck massage)... walk ard... (hairwash lady told me thai girls do only 40000 baht for BA.. Heard they mostly go to a dr called "GOWIT" (or something) ... *shrugs* My bruises is more obvious to day in between my boobs and below boobs to my stomach and sides..

19th Day 5: Baack to SG..still tight on occasion..i still do simple household chores (laundry) but i try to be more gentle and not carry too heavy things.. best part of EVERYTHING finally i can slp on my side!! Happy helps to relieve my backache

TIPS:
HOTEL:- please do not take lee gardens... lift changing is not fun, bed and interior is very old and uncomfortable(after op u need a comfortable bed,it makes u feel much better). i walked ard... i saw novotel,mayflower and i heard florida is goood... if u girls go please take any of the mentioned =)

NARA: Always have to wait so dun have to be that punctual but i understand the "ANXIOUSNESS" we have.. hhaha.. He is a nice DR, we have to trust him since we decided on him!

SHOPPING: I think the electrical appliances is cheaper than SG! =P i bought a rice cooker.. hahaha

Ok...

Now i need to ask if any of you self changed the dressing(5th day) before the removal of sitches(7th day)? because i think it is not too good to just leave it unchanged for 7 days str8 right???

When you girls start showering??

:P

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Lacey,

Congrats on yr BA done. Today is my 13th day post op. Life is pretty back to normal. Boobs had dropped down quite a fair bit, though my "morning boobs" symptoms is still there every morning. Agree with you about the hospital bed, no good- made my back so painful too. Anyway, did Dr Nara told you about yr implant size ? I asked him, he didnt tell me. So till now, I am still wondering.. LOL.

Anyway, I thought BA stitch removal is on the 5th day ? Cos the card they gave stated so, though I didnt follow and removed them on the 7th instead. For mine, I went back to the clinic and ask for a change of dressing (3rd day post op- because the tapes are irritating my skin, so itchy). The nurse put on waterproof tapes for me so that I can bathe. My proper showering begins then. :wink:

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Mint Leaf, congrats to you too!! hehe.. My boobs like quite high by NARA told me will go down and dun worry.. isit true? lol.. He told me he gave me 230 for the implants... i quite fair can see veins... so i think he didnt wanna over stretch it..

3rd day? I shall go and change my dressing later myself .. so tonight i can shower!! hahaha... Finally... So good to speak to you. Thank you!!

Now are you used to your implants?? Can i ask if you hear BLOPP sound or like WISSSHH sound when ur implant move..? =P like inside got air..lol
mint_leaf wrote:Hi Lacey,

Congrats on yr BA done. Today is my 13th day post op. Life is pretty back to normal. Boobs had dropped down quite a fair bit, though my "morning boobs" symptoms is still there every morning. Agree with you about the hospital bed, no good- made my back so painful too. Anyway, did Dr Nara told you about yr implant size ? I asked him, he didnt tell me. So till now, I am still wondering.. LOL.

Anyway, I thought BA stitch removal is on the 5th day ? Cos the card they gave stated so, though I didnt follow and removed them on the 7th instead. For mine, I went back to the clinic and ask for a change of dressing (3rd day post op- because the tapes are irritating my skin, so itchy). The nurse put on waterproof tapes for me so that I can bathe. My proper showering begins then. :wink:

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 4:20 pm

Lacey wrote:Hi Mint Leaf, congrats to you too!! hehe.. My boobs like quite high by NARA told me will go down and dun worry.. isit true? lol.. He told me he gave me 230 for the implants... i quite fair can see veins... so i think he didnt wanna over stretch it..

3rd day? I shall go and change my dressing later myself .. so tonight i can shower!! hahaha... Finally... So good to speak to you. Thank you!!

Now are you used to your implants?? Can i ask if you hear BLOPP sound or like WISSSHH sound when ur implant move..? =P like inside got air..lol
mint_leaf wrote:Hi Lacey,

Hi Lacey,

230cc? Hmm.. wonder if they will tell me is I email to ask about my size.. Kinda regret not insisting to know the amount. The size he gave me like not very big leh. Or I am greedy ? Kinda natural.. Maybe a full B or small C. Prefer a big C.. LOL. Hee. Anyway, mine till now still can see my veins all around (I am also quite fair). For the popping sound, it will go away after a few days. I heard them quite alot initially too, now no more. Feels like my real breast tissues now. Cos cant feel the implants when I press around/ massage it.

Yep, go change yr tapes if u can. Kinda uncomfy for not able to shower properly. Nara skills is good, my wounds healed very nicely (according to the local dr) Yrs also done via axillary right ? I cant wait for the scars to heal & fade off.. cos I want to wear sleeveless soon.!

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 4:58 pm

na
Last edited by Lacey on Mon, 20 Dec 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.