Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Alar

Post by turnerdhr » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:09 pm

Lacey wrote:
cotton wrote: Just to share with you guys :) I have done alarplasty & tiplasty 8 days ago.
During the first few days, there wasn't much swelling.. maybe due to SinEcch I have consumed.

As I have a fat thick wide nose, doc said that doing Rhino is not necessary. He used my extra flesh to insert on the nose as "implant". The whole procedure took nearly 2hours. I was quite terrified during the surgery as I was not used to breathe using my mouth. Quite a scary experience.

Doc advised me to use the tool (attached photo) to clip on my nose for 1mth to make my nose in shape.. Do anyone of you use this as well? Currently i can feel that my nose doesn't have a lot of flesh and quite soft compared to the past.

Tomorrow I will get my stitches to be removed.. See if I can post up the photos after that.

ur alar looks well done!=)) :D
yes.... really well done... looks correct in the triangular equilateral calculations , especially looking from the picture of the base of the nose looking upwards.... Kudos to the surgeon... here's wishing you a speedy recovery...
"Botox anyone?"

elyss0n

Post by elyss0n » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:01 am

Post op 11th day.

Swelling gone down by 90% already, can see stomach flattens, arms slimmer, big fat pocket on the love handles gone.

People who knew I went for lipo complimented on the job done.

I'm back to UK8 !

Hoping to resume swimming next week... Feel like couch potato this period of time as not exercising at all :(

Now contemplating to go back during April for my thighs...

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 7:48 am

Nosiegirl wrote:Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.
Nosiegirl, I think there are some agency here. But I believe the cost is not much different. I rmbr-ed ladt time i came by bus, the place i alight got agency book hotel for ppl one. You can ask around when u reach here. But better not risk, because recently Hatyai alot of tourist. Hotel mostly filly booked. I'm here now, today doing my nose. So scare..... Lol

fakeplastic

Post by fakeplastic » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:38 pm

A drugstore at Bangkok recommend me to take Danzen tablets after plastic surgery and saying that most surgeons in Bangkok recommend their patients to take that... anybody used Danzen tablets after their PS? Thanks!

fakeplastic

Post by fakeplastic » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:38 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.
Nosiegirl, I think there are some agency here. But I believe the cost is not much different. I rmbr-ed ladt time i came by bus, the place i alight got agency book hotel for ppl one. You can ask around when u reach here. But better not risk, because recently Hatyai alot of tourist. Hotel mostly filly booked. I'm here now, today doing my nose. So scare..... Lol

Oh babe!!! Ya there today!!! Good luck and keep me updated ya!

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 3:50 pm

Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 4:53 pm

Hi fakeplastic,

Yeah yeah I will update u and everybody here.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)
Aiyo Nosiegirl, u noti hor... But thanks for the prayer hor.

Just now Amy told me, we not suppose to eat Sinecch, that will cause bleeding alot during the surgery.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)

Just now Amy told me, we not suppose to eat Sinecch, that will cause bleeding alot during the surgery.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 8:54 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:

Hi macaronincheeze,

How's yr nose now ? So did u take sineech in the end ? I've gotten Sineech and was planning to take them this coming tue...

janesimnila

Post by janesimnila » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 9:41 pm

i'll be going to do my nose this coming thurs at Dr chi's ..

i'm hoping everything will go well..

by the way , will there be any bandages after the surgery?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:34 am

mint_leaf wrote: Hi macaronincheeze,

How's yr nose now ? So did u take sineech in the end ? I've gotten Sineech and was planning to take them this coming tue...
Hi mint leaf, I m still eating it. Now my nose and face really looks like avatar. My dimples also very painful.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:18 am

janesimnila wrote:i'll be going to do my nose this coming thurs at Dr chi's ..

i'm hoping everything will go well..

by the way , will there be any bandages after the surgery?
Hi janesimnila, Dr Nara only paste plaster I'm not sure abt Dr Chi. cheers

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 2:21 pm

Macroroni!

Tahan! Give it a month and you'll get to see beautiful nose and cute dimples! :)
Last edited by Nosiegirl on Mon, 06 Dec 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.