Singapore Expats

a well traveled female south african new to singapore

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
leahjade

a well traveled female south african new to singapore

Post by leahjade » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:59 am

hi all

thanks for haing a look at my post, i just arrived from melbourne this week and am looking to meet new people.

Im very social and friendly and love having friends around so feel a bit lost not knowing anyone here and would loev to make some friends asap and have some great times.

I am 30 and have lived in South Africa, USA. UK and Australia. I have had friends from all over and all ages and am looking for the same thing here.

So if anyone has anything going on or wants to head out somehwere, even tonight would be great feel a bit wierd not having any plans on a sat night, i'd be super keep to join :)

Im living out west near my work for my first few weeks here but then will be moving into the city. Really hope to hear from you all soon and meet up super soon too for a drink or few :)

[email protected]
:)

irljoe

Post by irljoe » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:53 pm

Hi,

I'm pretty much in the same boat, though I've been here slightly longer. A whole 20 days! I would also definitely be interested in meeting some new people too, and would also be free tonight if there was a few people meeting up.

I'm a 28 year old Irish guy. I moved over here on my own, with the hope that my fiancee will join me in a few months. This has me going to the movies way too often, so it would be great to meet some new people.

leahjade

drinks tonight

Post by leahjade » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 1:02 pm

irljoe wrote:Hi,

I'm pretty much in the same boat, though I've been here slightly longer. A whole 20 days! I would also definitely be interested in meeting some new people too, and would also be free tonight if there was a few people meeting up.

I'm a 28 year old Irish guy. I moved over here on my own, with the hope that my fiancee will join me in a few months. This has me going to the movies way too often, so it would be great to meet some new people.
Hi Joe
So i have just hooked up a plan for tonight if you keen, we are meeting at clarke quay MRT at 9:30pm tonight then going to some bars think its all new people so all just see what this place is about email me and ill send ya my number so we ca keep in touch leahjade@hotmail look forward to meeting ya tonight :)

sizzlershi

Re: a well traveled female south african new to singapore

Post by sizzlershi » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 4:42 pm

leahjade wrote:hi all

thanks for haing a look at my post, i just arrived from melbourne this week and am looking to meet new people.

Im very social and friendly and love having friends around so feel a bit lost not knowing anyone here and would loev to make some friends asap and have some great times.

I am 30 and have lived in South Africa, USA. UK and Australia. I have had friends from all over and all ages and am looking for the same thing here.

So if anyone has anything going on or wants to head out somehwere, even tonight would be great feel a bit wierd not having any plans on a sat night, i'd be super keep to join :)

Im living out west near my work for my first few weeks here but then will be moving into the city. Really hope to hear from you all soon and meet up super soon too for a drink or few :)

[email protected]
Hi I'm Sanjai 30 from SIngapore.
Interest for a meet??

RJosephWilson

Post by RJosephWilson » Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:16 pm

Good meeting you the other night at the Highlander.
Thanks,

Richard J Wilson
[email protected]

DJ-F
Regular
Regular

saturday night

Post by DJ-F » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 7:47 pm

Hi ... Me and an American friend are going out this Saturday if anyone would like to join us. We have both been in Singapore about 6 weeks, and both enjoy drinking beer, eating local food, and indulging in fine conversation.

Anyway ... the plan is to meet at Chinatown MRT around 8:30, take a wander through Chinatown, eat some local food, grab a beer or 2, and then go to check out a bar called Lily's which is just the other side of Chinatown towards the river a few hundred meters south west of Boat Quay.

I have heard that this bar is where local people hang out, it has a pool table, and seems quite mellow.

After there, will probably wander down to one of the Quays (Clark or Robertson) to see what is going on.

Can call either of us on the day to find out which MRT exit we will meet at, or if you can't make it that early, can call to find out where we are along the route. More people the merrier!

Fabian: 98927361
Dwayne: 91699534

(have posted this as a new add, but put it here just to let you all know)

leahjade

Post by leahjade » Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:16 am

RJosephWilson wrote:Good meeting you the other night at the Highlander.
was good to meet you too richard :) sorry i only stayed such a short time :(

J.Walker

Post by J.Walker » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:55 pm

i would like to expand my social circle.. let me know if u wanna catch up for a drink perhaps.

Just pm me and ill try to fit it in my schedule.