Singapore Expats

Any Harry Potter lover

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Inception
Regular
Regular

Post by Inception » Thu, 25 Nov 2010 5:43 pm

AngelJoy wrote:
Sergei82 wrote:The movie is disappointing. Hopefully, the second part of it will be better.
saw it last night.
imo,it's better than the last one.
should have taken me along :(

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by AngelJoy » Thu, 25 Nov 2010 6:04 pm

intellectualsmuse wrote:
Inception wrote:
Sergei82 wrote:The movie is disappointing. Hopefully, the second part of it will be better.
have to watch the first part then only can continue to the second na..... still no one to watch it with me?
I've been advised to read the book first so as to have some hope of following the movie... not happening anytime soon I guess!
i never really read the books though some of my friends are diehard harry potter fans.
i just saw the movie every time it came out.
as long as you got a rough idea of the whole story line,it's not that difficult to follow.
but they just kept adding new characters sometimes it's kinda confusing.
now i guess Harry Potter the movie is more like a habit to me,or i call it an obligation,as i started to catch this movie as a teenager now im in my 20s,it's like no matter how bad this movie could be i still go buy the ticket.

went to the harry potter exibition last year in Chicago,pretty cool:)

and my fave are always Ron&Draco.

Inception
Regular
Regular

Post by Inception » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 3:28 pm

i read the first few books and then started watching the movies.

Well the movies are good u see what was playing in ur mind when u were reading them.

do u wanna watched it again....lol
AngelJoy wrote:I've been advised to read the book first so as to have some hope of following the movie... not happening anytime soon I guess!

i never really read the books though some of my friends are diehard harry potter fans.
i just saw the movie every time it came out.
as long as you got a rough idea of the whole story line,it's not that difficult to follow.
but they just kept adding new characters sometimes it's kinda confusing.
now i guess Harry Potter the movie is more like a habit to me,or i call it an obligation,as i started to catch this movie as a teenager now im in my 20s,it's like no matter how bad this movie could be i still go buy the ticket.

went to the harry potter exibition last year in Chicago,pretty cool:)

and my fave are always Ron&Draco.