Singapore Expats

SIA equiries

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
yawen07

SIA equiries

Post by yawen07 » Sun, 28 Nov 2010 2:21 am

Hi i would like to ask if 18 dec there will be a walk in interview and just nice i need to go for overseas trip that night..so let say i need to come back for interview on 19 dec how am i going for that again as i cant be there ...

Also what is the age limit of SIA cabin crew when u enter?

Mr.Steven

Re: SIA equiries

Post by Mr.Steven » Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:11 pm

yawen07 wrote:Hi i would like to ask if 18 dec there will be a walk in interview and just nice i need to go for overseas trip that night..so let say i need to come back for interview on 19 dec how am i going for that again as i cant be there ...

Also what is the age limit of SIA cabin crew when u enter?
First, this is an interview, u expect the company to do necessary changes to you? Or u think u r too gd that they cantreject u o?? If you ink the job is so important to u, u should postpone ur trip or after the interview nxt day.

Min is 18.
Hi, my name is Steven. Nice to meet new friends and hope you guys will find I'm a nice guy:)

yawen07

Post by yawen07 » Sun, 28 Nov 2010 2:35 pm

n HELLO im not asking u to rub salt to it..im asking for a solution here! n im here asking for age LIMIT not min age requirement. PLS!

Mr.Steven

Post by Mr.Steven » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 8:20 am

Ok, my bad. But I'm not rubbing salt to anything. Just that if you really want something that badly u have to sacrifice either one thing right?:) anyway heard sia after this batch of interview will be cutting dw. On the recruitment so is ur choice to weight up ur option. By the way for age limit, frm previous posts in another thread, nv really specify but 28,29 apply will be like a no-go. Once again, I'm sorry if I had offended u, but peace:)
Hi, my name is Steven. Nice to meet new friends and hope you guys will find I'm a nice guy:)

Carol Teo

Post by Carol Teo » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 9:59 am

You are sucha gentleman Steven! Keep it up!!

yawen07

Post by yawen07 » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:51 pm

Its Alright..PEace! anyway the age limit wat do u mean by no-go? Oh they are really cutting down interview.

Cos also im graduating nxt yr May so i not sure whether if they will still would wanna hire me after April.

Mr.Steven

Post by Mr.Steven » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks carol:) haha.. Like praises:)

I mean although they nv state any age limit but
If u already 28/29 then go interview, hardly they wil pick u:) anyway if u need to wait till April I will suggest u wait for the nxt intake but no harm going thou if u really passed thru all e rds, they will tell u come agin coz they norm won wait for so long:) but if u go can have a feel of wat going on and boost ur confidence when u go 2nd time:) cheers:))

yawen07

Post by yawen07 » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:55 pm

OH okie..thanks for the information..true can boost my confidence..yah im at 25 yrs old..

Yeah nice to meet u steven!

Mr.Steven

Post by Mr.Steven » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 7:53 am

Ooh, but dun worry, 25 is a norm:) try to go in a grp of 3-4 so whn u speak in the first rd, u won so tense up:) anyway jia you k, if u really going for 18th one, can drop me a pm too:))

yawen07

Post by yawen07 » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 1:25 am

Sure...if really cant attend maybe i will just send in my application or if not i will go nxt yr :) thanks anyway!

ikip84

Post by ikip84 » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 1:05 am

just a question..do you guys think i can go this coming 18 decenber interview after failed medical checkup last august??
thalia

yawen07

Post by yawen07 » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:44 pm

Think can ah..why not?

Anyway if i dont have a O level cert instead i went from N level..then ITE thn poly...how do i fill up the application form cos they didnt ask for N level..ha