Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Mainz

Post by Mainz » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 8:14 pm

moochi wrote:
elyss0n wrote:moochi, i am leaving sin tmr to hatyai.
do u have appt with dr nara on sat too?
Hi elysson,

Today is my last appointment with DR nara, yesterday i did lipo on inner thighs and today is for lovehandles. What are you planning to do?

HI, hope you have a speedy recovery. I am looking forward for my app w Doc Nara on 2nd Dec for BA. It will be my first time to HatYai. Is it a safe place to go ? coz i am only travel w my sister. (+,-)

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 8:37 pm

I may go to Hatyai around that time too.. If interested to meet up can pm me or add me in MSN [email protected] :)

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 8:38 pm

Mainz wrote:
moochi wrote:
Hi elysson,

Today is my last appointment with DR nara, yesterday i did lipo on inner thighs and today is for lovehandles. What are you planning to do?

HI, hope you have a speedy recovery. I am looking forward for my app w Doc Nara on 2nd Dec for BA. It will be my first time to HatYai. Is it a safe place to go ? coz i am only travel w my sister. (+,-)

Hi Mainz,

Don't worry, Hatyai is safe... i've been walking around alone for the past few days, it's just infested with aunties and uncles travelling from singapore, malaysia and indonesia. :D

Mainz

Post by Mainz » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 9:21 pm

moochi wrote:
Mainz wrote:
moochi wrote: Hi elysson,

Hi Mainz,

Don't worry, Hatyai is safe... i've been walking around alone for the past few days, it's just infested with aunties and uncles travelling from singapore, malaysia and indonesia. :D
Juz worry ... coz i travel with my sister, q worry, 2 gals , that the reason try to find some travel buddies .. (+.+)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:25 am

moochi wrote:Remember to buy pineapples, i bot 10 slices and put in my fridge. Try to eat at least 2 a day :)
wow... i got bruise and pain and swollen already for the first day of ops on my tummy. i didn't know have to take sineech and pineapple... so I could get the sineech online ya?

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:40 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
moochi wrote:Remember to buy pineapples, i bot 10 slices and put in my fridge. Try to eat at least 2 a day :)
wow... i got bruise and pain and swollen already for the first day of ops on my tummy. i didn't know have to take sineech and pineapple... so I could get the sineech online ya?
Yes you can either get online or buy from rachael, she sells at $58 per pack. I bot an extra pack, letting go at $50. Also have a brand new Rainey arm compression garment in size XL to let go coz I didn't do lipo on my arms.

discostix

Post by discostix » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 8:05 am

hi anyone know who to go to for eyebag removal in bkk? i know it's a minor procedure but just wanna hear from u guys :)

thanks

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

buy sineech

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 1:09 pm

moochi wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Yes you can either get online or buy from rachael, she sells at $58 per pack. I bot an extra pack, letting go at $50. Also have a brand new Rainey arm compression garment in size XL to let go coz I didn't do lipo on my arms.
wow.. ok i want the sineech. how can we deal?

moochi
Regular
Regular

Re: buy sineech

Post by moochi » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 7:07 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
moochi wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: wow... i got bruise and pain and swollen already for the first day of ops on my tummy. i didn't know have to take sineech and pineapple... so I could get the sineech online ya?
pm me your contact number, i'll be flying back on monday. so we can arrange to meet up anytime next week :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sun, 21 Nov 2010 1:51 pm

Hi elyss0n
Trust ur surgery will be a good and successful one too. :D
God bless..... Take care ya :wink:

mag78

Post by mag78 » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:47 am

Latest update, I love my nose as the tip is not so swollen.
My friends said this time is the nicest as I did mine 3 times in 11years.
I did rhinoplasty & alar with Dr Chirayut ;-)
Oh did my cute dimples too...hee...

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 1:03 am

mag78 wrote:Latest update, I love my nose as the tip is not so swollen.
My friends said this time is the nicest as I did mine 3 times in 11years.
I did rhinoplasty & alar with Dr Chirayut ;-)
Oh did my cute dimples too...hee...
Wow... so good.. I hope mine with Dr Nara also will be good too... I also want to do rhino alar and dimples. hahahaha

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: buy sineech

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 1:07 am

moochi wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
moochi wrote: Yes you can either get online or buy from rachael, she sells at $58 per pack. I bot an extra pack, letting go at $50. Also have a brand new Rainey arm compression garment in size XL to let go coz I didn't do lipo on my arms.
pm me your contact number, i'll be flying back on monday. so we can arrange to meet up anytime next week :)
Hi Moochi,

I did sent a PM msg to you for my number. I'm not sure whether you did rec anot? I hope by eating that Sinecch will really heal and de swell faster than expect.

elyss0n

Post by elyss0n » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 6:01 pm

Hey moochi, nice seeing you there!

Anyway I am back from Hatyai.
Just wanna share my experience here...

Day 1 was arms, everything seemed ok for this just that right incision leakage is alot. Pain factor 7/10, 1.5 litres

Day2 was love handles, I sobbed after the sedation was gone and I have no idea why I cried too.. Probably my body was used to the sedation and it was really painful for me. Pain factor 10/10, 1.5 litres

Day3 was stomach, I had 30mins chat before the surgery and I won't agree that Dr Nara is a man of few words actually. Anyway, Dr Nara gave me double sedation which caused vomitting the following day. This is the worst day of my life because I cannot bend, sit, walk properly. Pain factor 10/10, 1litre

Today is day 5 of my post op and everywhere is soring. I gained 1.5kg of weight and I guessed they are all water.......

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 6:30 pm

elyss0n wrote:Hey moochi, nice seeing you there!

Anyway I am back from Hatyai.
Just wanna share my experience here...

Day 1 was arms, everything seemed ok for this just that right incision leakage is alot. Pain factor 7/10, 1.5 litres

Day2 was love handles, I sobbed after the sedation was gone and I have no idea why I cried too.. Probably my body was used to the sedation and it was really painful for me. Pain factor 10/10, 1.5 litres

Day3 was stomach, I had 30mins chat before the surgery and I won't agree that Dr Nara is a man of few words actually. Anyway, Dr Nara gave me double sedation which caused vomitting the following day. This is the worst day of my life because I cannot bend, sit, walk properly. Pain factor 10/10, 1litre

Today is day 5 of my post op and everywhere is soring. I gained 1.5kg of weight and I guessed they are all water.......
Welcome home elyss0n
Hope everything is well for u!
Sounded so scary... :( Were u alone there?
My thighs sore still and numbness on my inner thighs too!
I've drop 2 kgs after 8 days.. Hope can cont to see more weight lost after a mth. :D