Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
kerryyanee

Post by kerryyanee » Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:38 pm

slimslee wrote:Yes you're just right :)
Which is pretty on the border line... Well, no worries.. just go try for the interview! :)

All the best!!!!
Smile and put on your best self!
Thanks slimslee!!!! it was a very big help from you! Now we can all prepare for the interview:)

Myra72

Post by Myra72 » Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:54 pm

kerryyanee wrote:
slimslee wrote:Yes you're just right :)
Which is pretty on the border line... Well, no worries.. just go try for the interview! :)

All the best!!!!
Smile and put on your best self!
Thanks slimslee!!!! it was a very big help from you! Now we can all prepare for the interview:)
Hey Kerryanne :) Are you preparing for the December 18th one as well? If you are, me too! May I know how are you preparing for it? Oh, and all the best!! Maybe I'll see you that day eh. haha :)

kerryyanee

Post by kerryyanee » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 3:15 pm

Myra72 wrote:
Hey Kerryanne :) Are you preparing for the December 18th one as well? If you are, me too! May I know how are you preparing for it? Oh, and all the best!! Maybe I'll see you that day eh. haha :)
Yes:) Hahaha. I'm resourcing on questions and what to do, wear, and speak! But I think the best is to be yourself at the interview and smile a lot:D
I have been going to http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/Air-stew ... ml&st=3120 to chit chat withe rest of the stewardess wannabes! My nick there is butterybubbles!
If you guys wanna meet up before that and you stay near the North-east, i.e serangoon or bishan or amk blahs, we can go tgth! my no is 94887909!

Myra72

Post by Myra72 » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 3:33 pm

kerryyanee wrote:
Myra72 wrote:
Yes:) Hahaha. I'm resourcing on questions and what to do, wear, and speak! But I think the best is to be yourself at the interview and smile a lot:D
I have been going to http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/Air-stew ... ml&st=3120 to chit chat withe rest of the stewardess wannabes! My nick there is butterybubbles!
If you guys wanna meet up before that and you stay near the North-east, i.e serangoon or bishan or amk blahs, we can go tgth! my no is 94887909!
Hey! Such a coincidence! I stay in North-east area! my number is 97226830. :) Ya let's meet up before that!

hadnot

Batchmates!

Post by hadnot » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 5:22 pm

• Anyone starting training on the 29 nov? ;)

darkchoco

Post by darkchoco » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 6:59 pm

Can I check, aft signing my contract and mailing back, what shld I be waitin next?

kenzo_rev

Post by kenzo_rev » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:50 pm

darkchoco wrote:Can I check, aft signing my contract and mailing back, what shld I be waitin next?
Mary will drop you a email soon!

pegz

Post by pegz » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 2:51 pm

heya all,

i heard from my friends that they gonna stop recruiting for a while as there are quite alot of CC now.. any new/current CC can advise on it?

:(

darkchoco

Post by darkchoco » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 5:59 pm

I have waited for like, two weeks. I reckon the email will come one week before my training starts? Do I have to go down to STC within the period?

transcendent

Post by transcendent » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:22 pm

hi all, i went for the walk-in interview at hyatt hotel in september and managed to get to final interview but was denied interview on the next day as i still had 9 more months before completing National Service then.

Although i was told i would be given a call next year to go for the final interview but when i emailed them i coundn't get any reply or confirmation regarding this.

dear all, any advice on what i should do?

should i wait until if they call me back next year? because i am contemplating going for the next walk-in interview. I really hope to enter SIA :(

kenzo_rev

Post by kenzo_rev » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:55 pm

darkchoco wrote:I have waited for like, two weeks. I reckon the email will come one week before my training starts? Do I have to go down to STC within the period?
did mary confirm a starting date with you?

kenzo_rev

Post by kenzo_rev » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:57 pm

transcendent wrote:hi all, i went for the walk-in interview at hyatt hotel in september and managed to get to final interview but was denied interview on the next day as i still had 9 more months before completing National Service then.

Although i was told i would be given a call next year to go for the final interview but when i emailed them i coundn't get any reply or confirmation regarding this.

should i wait until if they call me back next year? because i am contemplating going for the next walk-in interview. I really hope to enter SIA :(
from what i know, SIA will keep a record on those that are on waiting list, so just cross your fingers. It may also depend on whether SIA are in need of crew during your ORD period.

kenzo_rev

Post by kenzo_rev » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:04 pm

pegz wrote:heya all,

i heard from my friends that they gonna stop recruiting for a while as there are quite alot of CC now.. any new/current CC can advise on it?

:(
maybe there will be more. they still in need of more crew.

transcendent

Post by transcendent » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:02 am

kenzo_rev wrote:
transcendent wrote:hi all, i went for the walk-in interview at hyatt hotel in september and managed to get to final interview but was denied interview on the next day as i still had 9 more months before completing National Service then.

from what i know, SIA will keep a record on those that are on waiting list, so just cross your fingers. It may also depend on whether SIA are in need of crew during your ORD period.
ack fingers crossed

gallenlim2002

Post by gallenlim2002 » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:12 am

slimslee wrote:There's gonna be ANOTHER SIA CABIN CREW interview on the 18th December 2010 !! Not sure of venue... only know of date! Please check the www.singaporeair.com website these few weeks to check on venue! =D

Good luck to All!
It already pass 2 weeks from the last Cabin Crew Walk in Interview. Till today SIA website nv have a new date. Is'it confirm 18 Dec 2010 got another round of Walk in Interview?