Singapore Expats

Playdates for 2.8 year old daughter

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
Bedokmama

Playdates for 2.8 year old daughter

Post by Bedokmama » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 9:39 pm

Hi, I'm looking for playmates for my daughter who is 2 years and 8 months old. We live very close to Tanah Mera MRT station. We used to attend alot of playgroups before, but she's now too old for them.
I'm happy to travel to you. Our schedule is pretty flexible.

ANNA GIBBONS

Re: Playdates for 2.8 year old daughter

Post by ANNA GIBBONS » Fri, 12 Nov 2010 3:48 pm

[quote="Bedokmama"]Hi, I'm looking for playmates for my daughter who is 2 years and 8 months old. We live very close to Tanah Mera MRT station. We used to attend alot of playgroups before, but she's now too old for them.
I'm happy to travel to you. Our schedule is pretty flexible.[/quote]

Hi have a little one to who is just over 2 I live in Tanah merah kechil Avenue hopefully is close. We have been here for 4 weeks maybe have a coffee and you can give me some tips

ANNA GIBBONS

Re: Playdates for 2.8 year old daughter

Post by ANNA GIBBONS » Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:55 pm

[quote="ANNA GIBBONS"][quote="Bedokmama"]Hi, I'm looking for playmates for my daughter who is 2 years and 8 months old. We live very close to Tanah Mera MRT station. We used to attend alot of playgroups before, but she's now too old for them.
I'm happy to travel to you. Our schedule is pretty flexible.[/quote]

Hi have a little one to who is just over 2 I live in Tanah merah kechil Avenue hopefully is close. We have been here for 4 weeks maybe have a coffee and you can give me some tips if interested you can contact me on [email protected]