Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 4:19 am

aadvark wrote:Hi aadvark, yes you are right, infact, if the place you did your lipo, your fats might grow on other parts of your body much more.

I do agree that I did not really slim down after the ops. But I still remain my tummy not fat anymore, and still remain... but ofcos not too flat la. LOL...

Also true that Lipo suction is dangerous.
yeah, just wanted to share, cos my fren's sis did lipo, and she was quite happy and visibly slimmer. 6 mths later, i was shocked to see her even fatter than before the lipo[/quote]

Hi, ya, that is true, I didn't control my diet I also put on weight.. LOL....

cotton

Post by cotton » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 5:02 pm

Need help on Sinecch as not very sure about the instruction when to consume the pills..

Also which are the hotels which are near to Dr Chi? I tried to get Accor but is fully book.

Due to last min changes, I hope to go over to Dr Chi by next week. Currently waiting for his email reply if he is able to slot me in. Anyone going next week as well?

For Buccal Fat Removal, is it necessary to buy the garment to wrap your face as well?
Thank you
Never take someone for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while busy collecting stone

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:13 pm

cotton wrote:Need help on Sinecch as not very sure about the instruction when to consume the pills..

Also which are the hotels which are near to Dr Chi? I tried to get Accor but is fully book.

Due to last min changes, I hope to go over to Dr Chi by next week. Currently waiting for his email reply if he is able to slot me in. Anyone going next week as well?

For Buccal Fat Removal, is it necessary to buy the garment to wrap your face as well?
Thank you

For me, my surgery is scheduled on 15 Nov.
According to the directions on the packaging, i shall start my 1st SinEech (orange/peach colour) on 14 nov evening, since it stated 1-24 hour before surgery, 2nd capsule after my surgery on 15th Nov, & 3rd on that evening.
Then from 16-18 Nov, I will complete the peach/peach color, 1 capsule 3 x daily.

As for Dr Chi, I can't advice much cos I nvr contact him before, same as buccal fat, no experience. :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:35 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
I wonder how will mine look like? Hope not much of the blood, but more of fats.. :?
Hi Rekyo, Hmmm.. I think when I watch video from youtube about all the liposuction, they do say the same thing, that is, liposuction will not suck all the fats out, because when they sucking the fat out, they do pump water in and suck out at the same time, also blood will come out. So thats why water and blood also contain in that bottle. But every person cannot suck more the 5L of fats outta their body at a go...
Hi macaronincheeze

Agree wz u that surgeon will not suck out all the fats on one's body.
When I asked my surgeon how much can he remove from one patient's body, he replied not the amount he care, but it is the patient's safety that he cares about. Damn cool 8-) in his reply, rite... Hahahha... :lol:

But I ustd from my surgeon, there will be anesthesiologist monitoring me throughout the surgery & nurses will be around to support him, so I guessed he is not the one-man show type.

In fact every surgery has it risk, so just pray that our surgeon will stay full focus during the surgery. :)
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:24 pm

aadvark wrote:
yeah, just wanted to share, cos my fren's sis did lipo, and she was quite happy and visibly slimmer. 6 mths later, i was shocked to see her even fatter than before the lipo
Yeah agree with u aadvark. :)

I hope I can be determine and con't to exercise after my lipo cos at least I feel lighter, I won't pant so much if I exercise. :oops:

N really hope I will not give up so easily, esp aft paying so much money, and suffer all the swelling and bruises aft the op.. ;)

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Fri, 12 Nov 2010 9:45 am

Sorry I kept making this announcement. I'm planning to go dr chi to go this 14 dec and hoping to get a buddy to go together. Pm me pls asap cause I would like to settle the coach and hotel soon. Thx

soulite

Post by soulite » Fri, 12 Nov 2010 3:53 pm

Hi babes! I am planning to go to Dr Nara either end of Nov or in Dec for rhinoplasty, anyone gg during this period please contact me!

cotton

Post by cotton » Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:46 pm

I think these 2 mths are fully booked. Good luck to you anyway.
soulite wrote:Hi babes! I am planning to go to Dr Nara either end of Nov or in Dec for rhinoplasty, anyone gg during this period please contact me!
Never take someone for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while busy collecting stone

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Sun, 14 Nov 2010 3:03 pm

yeah... i had to book my nov appointment 4 months back

zxcvbnm

Post by zxcvbnm » Sun, 14 Nov 2010 3:32 pm

hi macaronincheeze

Do you measure ur how many inch u lost after lipo?

everose

eyelid

Post by everose » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:29 am

Hello,what type of method is dr nara using to cut the upper eyelid?would i need to travel back there to remove any stitches or for follow up?where can i see pictures of his eyelid work?
i also plan to do fillers on the nose if i'm there.any good places in hatyai to do so?
and is there anyone that is going this month?i've booked for dec9 but i'll be travelling on the 13thdec.so ideally i think its better to go this month.
anyone wants to swap appointments with me:D?
i'm willing to give a token of appreciation:)

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:32 pm

Wanna know more about liposuction.. What is the difference between lipo on the stomach, tummy tuck & abdominenplasty?

Btw, anyone have the experience in lipo & which Dr is considered the best for it in Hatyai?

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 1:07 pm

Hi, I've just done my lip aug. (which still swell badly & l can't really tell is it good or not) also did my dimple but this one came out badly!

My dimple is so uneven, one higher & one is lower! So unnatural!
I've done it with Dr Chi & now l don't know what should I do, shall l take the stiches away as its an absorbable tread!

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Soreness after lipo

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 7:56 pm

Hi
I'm done with my lipo! Whole body was aching till now. Total drawn out from my thighs, arms, under chin, buttock and abdomen were 4600cc.
Now bruises all over my arms.
I can't really see my buttock got bruises or not but my abdomen dun hv bruises.

mag78

Post by mag78 » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:05 pm

I did my nose & dimples with Dr Chi on 12 Nov , Fri night..