Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
schnauzie

Post by schnauzie » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 4:01 pm

OMG! You were awake throughout the whole process?!?!? :o

Oh, I think I will :shock: & faint if I'm gonna awake half way through the process.

But really appreciated & thankful to you for sharing here, schnauzie! :D

And you mentioned alarplasty is very painful, may I know is it very swollen aft the op?
Why didn't you opt for local anesthesia?
Or were you awake halfway when Dr. Nara still in the midst of your lipo?
yes alar is very painful for the first 2 days. i mean really painful.. painkillers doesnt help and my face swell quite a bit esp for the 2nd day onwards. My wound kept bleeding and nurse asked me to apply ice over it to curb bleeding and swelling... Even now ( its the 5th day) my cheeks still swell but not painful anymore....

I was not given the choice of whether to knock out or whatever... but since i need to climb upstairs to my hotel, Dr nara give me just enough sedation not to feel painful. but hey.. i was never asleep in the 1st place... i can talk, answer dr's question, ask about how come my legs are done so quickly etc.... i can even walk in a straight line and up 17 storeys of stairs immediately after the op. :)

But now i look at my thighs, i sigh and wonder if i should approach another doctor for liposuction. Any recommendations for a better doc in Thai for that? anyone? :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 4:20 pm

schnauzie wrote:
OMG! You were awake throughout the whole process?!?!? :o

Oh, I think I will :shock: & faint if I'm gonna awake half way through the process.

But really appreciated & thankful to you for sharing here, schnauzie! :D

And you mentioned alarplasty is very painful, may I know is it very swollen aft the op?
Why didn't you opt for local anesthesia?
Or were you awake halfway when Dr. Nara still in the midst of your lipo?
yes alar is very painful for the first 2 days. i mean really painful.. painkillers doesnt help and my face swell quite a bit esp for the 2nd day onwards. My wound kept bleeding and nurse asked me to apply ice over it to curb bleeding and swelling... Even now ( its the 5th day) my cheeks still swell but not painful anymore....

I was not given the choice of whether to knock out or whatever... but since i need to climb upstairs to my hotel, Dr nara give me just enough sedation not to feel painful. but hey.. i was never asleep in the 1st place... i can talk, answer dr's question, ask about how come my legs are done so quickly etc.... i can even walk in a straight line and up 17 storeys of stairs immediately after the op. :)

But now i look at my thighs, i sigh and wonder if i should approach another doctor for liposuction. Any recommendations for a better doc in Thai for that? anyone? :)
I see.... I wil be going for my Lipo in Bangkok this Sunday, appt date on 15 Nov (Monday).

As for post op care, I think Bangkok still better.
I can only say, if Dr. Nara has a minimal or limit amt to draw, I have to spend more $$ and time if I go to him, cos I believe I have a lot to draw mann... Hahaha... :lol:

Of cos, this depend individual needs la... :wink:

And I hv to fly there so many time cos he can only do one area per day, and remove stitches aft 7 days. Unless I dun mind going to the GP in Singapore, which I doubt I want. :?

Moreover, to stay in Hatyai for 1 week and not much shopping there, I tink I will still choose BKK. :lol:

He seems like a 1-man-show in his clinic, which I guessed I will properly opt out.

But if his dimple surgery is good, I dun mind going to him to do it.
As for alar, I think I can drop that idea too, cos I scared of pain. :oops:

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 4:47 pm

Btw schnauzie, did Dr. Nara show u the fats?
Or did u manage to see the fats being drawn out during the process?

I'm so curious now cos I think mine will be sleeping throughout bah... :)

Please, please share your feeling, okay? :D
Thanks.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:24 am

blessedrekyo wrote:Btw schnauzie, did Dr. Nara show u the fats?

Thanks.
Hi, Blessedrekyo, you can request to see your fats after the ops. I ask for it that time and the nurse show it to me.. I did post it here too... you can look out at my post, but I can't remember which page already.

Wow... I am going to do my nose, but I don't know what will Dr Nara do for me, but Amy did told me that whether I want to do augmentation anot? But I'm not sure what is that.

Hope all those ppl doing their whatever ops soon Good Luck and be pretty and handsome!

Cheers

MizzyPwincess

BA at Yanhee

Post by MizzyPwincess » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 1:24 am

Hi,

I am new to this forum.
I fixed appointment for Breast Augmentation in Jan 2010.
Anyone been there and can share experience?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 9:17 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:Btw schnauzie, did Dr. Nara show u the fats?

Thanks.
Hi, Blessedrekyo, you can request to see your fats after the ops. I ask for it that time and the nurse show it to me.. I did post it here too... you can look out at my post, but I can't remember which page already.

Wow... I am going to do my nose, but I don't know what will Dr Nara do for me, but Amy did told me that whether I want to do augmentation anot? But I'm not sure what is that.

Hope all those ppl doing their whatever ops soon Good Luck and be pretty and handsome!

Cheers
Hi Hi macaronincheeze
Thank you for the info. You mean you did post here b4? Ok I shall go and search for it. :D
Can you tel me when you had your lipo, roughly which month and/or year, so I go straight to search through just that particular month or/and year?

Augmentation is it s'ting to add on to ur nose, e.g. bridge?
I olso not sure, maybe google and see what is it or see aadvark can help?

Ya mann... hope all those have done or going to do PS & liposuction will come back pretty pretty & handsome handsome for year 2011!
It gonna be a NICE year! :D:D

schnauzie

Post by schnauzie » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:41 am

hi: blessedrekyo / macaronincheeze

yes i requested to see the glass cylinder.. mainly the composites are the fluids used during liposuction, the fats are the more yellowish lumps floating on top. For mine, i could hardly spot any yellowish fats... at most was a few lumps floating.. argghh upsetting...

I am quite fleshy on my front thighs.. even now i can still pinch the fats off my thighs. The funny thing is when i consulted Dr on the area i wish to be lipo-ed, he said ok if i insisted, but when the actual surgery comes, that area was untouched. When he drew on my thighs, i reminded him that i wish to be lipo-ed here too, then he said the drawing is just estimation.

In the end the part that was not dotted was really not touched...:(

blessedrekyo, can i know which doc are you visiting for lipo in bkk?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:12 pm

schnauzie wrote:hi: blessedrekyo / macaronincheeze

yes i requested to see the glass cylinder.. mainly the composites are the fluids used during liposuction, the fats are the more yellowish lumps floating on top. For mine, i could hardly spot any yellowish fats... at most was a few lumps floating.. argghh upsetting...

I am quite fleshy on my front thighs.. even now i can still pinch the fats off my thighs. The funny thing is when i consulted Dr on the area i wish to be lipo-ed, he said ok if i insisted, but when the actual surgery comes, that area was untouched. When he drew on my thighs, i reminded him that i wish to be lipo-ed here too, then he said the drawing is just estimation.

In the end the part that was not dotted was really not touched...:(

blessedrekyo, can i know which doc are you visiting for lipo in bkk?
I see... I guessed Dr. Nara must be tired after all the clean up and dont hv the full focus while doing for you. That is sad to hear that. :(

This Sunday, I will be leaving for BKK & I will be going to Bangkok Plastic Surgery, Dr. Pichet. :)
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/drpichet.htm

My appt is on 15 Nov Monday.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:57 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
I totally agreed with Jocundster, Dr. Nara is a nice person, he ask me not to ask any question and relax and sleep when he putting the anesthesia jab for me.

Also he gives me some information on whether which part of my body able to do lipo suction or not.

Overall he is nice.

first day I did stomach lipo, 2nd day inner thigh and the 3rd day outer thigh.

I'm not sure whether is it all people will encounter same kind of pain and swell after lipo. But mine is like, inner thigh swollen very much. Dr. Nara advise me to wear a loose compression garment first, then slowly change to a thighter one.

this is the fats that removed from my stomachImage

this is my inner thigh after removing the stictesImage
:P
Cheers :D
Hey, I've found it!

I wonder how will mine look like? Hope not much of the blood, but more of fats.. :?

schnauzie

Post by schnauzie » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 1:03 pm

hi blessedrekyo

May i ask your quotes for doing liposuction? i read from the website you pasted it states:

Liposuction
First point 1,600 USD
Next point 500 USD

What is next point?

thanks,

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 1:42 pm

schnauzie wrote:hi blessedrekyo

May i ask your quotes for doing liposuction? i read from the website you pasted it states:

Liposuction
First point 1,600 USD
Next point 500 USD

What is next point?

thanks,
E.g. if you are doing tummy, thighs & arms, the 1st point is USD1600 for tummy (lower & upper tummy), dan follow left thigh (inner & outer) is USD 500, dan right thigh (inner & outer) is another USD 500, then right arm USD 500 & left arm is another USD 500. I guess a pair of arm for USD 1000 is considered expensive... :P but to compare to Singapore, i guessed it is still much cheaper. :)

Prices indicated for all procedures include all hospital expenses such as room, medications, and meals, and for those that are traveling alone, a 24 hour in room attendant. After your stay in the hospital, transportation to and from the post-surgical clinic for daily exams will be provided. This is included. There are no extra charges.

U only need to book ur Flight & Hotel.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 1:47 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
I wonder how will mine look like? Hope not much of the blood, but more of fats.. :?
Hi Rekyo, Hmmm.. I think when I watch video from youtube about all the liposuction, they do say the same thing, that is, liposuction will not suck all the fats out, because when they sucking the fat out, they do pump water in and suck out at the same time, also blood will come out. So thats why water and blood also contain in that bottle. But every person cannot suck more the 5L of fats outta their body at a go...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 4:03 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
Hi Rekyo, Hmmm.. I think when I watch video from youtube about all the liposuction, they do say the same thing, that is, liposuction will not suck all the fats out, because when they sucking the fat out, they do pump water in and suck out at the same time, also blood will come out. So thats why water and blood also contain in that bottle. But every person cannot suck more the 5L of fats outta their body at a go...
not trying to be sinister, but the op with highest death rates is actually lipo. there is a reason why there is a limit on how much fats a doc can remove, cos it can throw ur system into disarray when huge amts of fats disappear suddenly from the body. so if any doc promises to remove till u r satisfied, u shld doubt him rather than worship him

and one other common observation, is that people who do lipo, tend to put the wgt back on in less than a yr. the fats are there because of ur exercise schedule and diet. if those dun change, fat loss thru lipo is temporary. u might tell urself that u wld change the amt of exercise and diet after the lipo; but if u r determined to change those, u wun need lipo in the first place... just food for thought... (no pun intended)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 4:07 am

aadvark wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
not trying to be sinister, but the op with highest death rates is actually lipo. there is a reason why there is a limit on how much fats a doc can remove, cos it can throw ur system into disarray when huge amts of fats disappear suddenly from the body. so if any doc promises to remove till u r satisfied, u shld doubt him rather than worship him

and one other common observation, is that people who do lipo, tend to put the wgt back on in less than a yr. the fats are there because of ur exercise schedule and diet. if those dun change, fat loss thru lipo is temporary. u might tell urself that u wld change the amt of exercise and diet after the lipo; but if u r determined to change those, u wun need lipo in the first place... just food for thought... (no pun intended)
Hi aadvark, yes you are right, infact, if the place you did your lipo, your fats might grow on other parts of your body much more.

I do agree that I did not really slim down after the ops. But I still remain my tummy not fat anymore, and still remain... but ofcos not too flat la. LOL...

Also true that Lipo suction is dangerous.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 4:10 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
aadvark wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: Hi Rekyo, Hmmm.. I think when I watch video from youtube about all the liposuction, they do say the same thing, that is, liposuction will not suck all the fats out, because when they sucking the fat out, they do pump water in and suck out at the same time, also blood will come out. So thats why water and blood also contain in that bottle. But every person cannot suck more the 5L of fats outta their body at a go...

Hi aadvark, yes you are right, infact, if the place you did your lipo, your fats might grow on other parts of your body much more.

I do agree that I did not really slim down after the ops. But I still remain my tummy not fat anymore, and still remain... but ofcos not too flat la. LOL...

Also true that Lipo suction is dangerous.
yeah, just wanted to share, cos my fren's sis did lipo, and she was quite happy and visibly slimmer. 6 mths later, i was shocked to see her even fatter than before the lipo
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF