Singapore Expats

DUROMINE SLIMMING PILLS

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 2:36 pm

Stupidity knows no bounds....... :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

taneugenia

Post by taneugenia » Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:43 am

[quote="chixchix"]One thing for sure is that: people out there ,dont just pop any thing into your mouth just because someone went through it ,and was successful.You should always get all the information you need first and read up on the product before deciding to take it.

And please do exercise.To think of it ,there are many of us out there that are lazy to exercise. :)[/quote]

Hi Chixchix,

would like to know where you get the pills? Is it possible to drop me an email of the details at [email protected]

Really interested!

Thanks

dudecfs

Re: anyone selling?

Post by dudecfs » Thu, 24 Sep 2009 1:20 am

Are u sure? after knowing the side effects and the possible rebound? i am sure there are safe, healthy and effective way of losing weight /fats

jot wrote:Anyone of you selling this pill? im interested to buy!

pink_angel6980

Post by pink_angel6980 » Wed, 30 Sep 2009 9:56 am

Hi inamorata

Can I have the exact name of ur pills?
How much wt did ur fren manage to shed off after consumin the p30?
wanna get fr my doc too. hee

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Thu, 01 Oct 2009 3:33 pm

in a rare (bored?) occurrence, i shall weigh in on this:

in my professional opinion, appetite suppressants should not be part of any normal weight loss program.

if you are able to take them, you are able to go work out.

any doctor who easily prescribes them for that purpose are just trying to make a quick buck.

stop being lazy, start getting disciplined and start swimming or cycling or jogging or whatever.

taxico, M.D.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 01 Oct 2009 5:12 pm

taxico wrote:in a rare (bored?) occurrence, i shall weigh in on this:

in my professional opinion, appetite suppressants should not be part of any normal weight loss program.

if you are able to take them, you are able to go work out.

any doctor who easily prescribes them for that purpose are just trying to make a quick buck.

stop being lazy, start getting disciplined and start swimming or cycling or jogging or whatever.

taxico, M.D.
Er Taxico MD... thats why they want to take these pill because they admit they are lazy and dont want to start swimming or cycling or jogging.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Thu, 01 Oct 2009 9:10 pm

QRM wrote:... thats why they want to take these pill because they admit they are lazy and dont want to start swimming or cycling or jogging.
they ought be dragged out and shot that's what. we don't need their kind, and will be better off.

i remember watching an episode of malcolm in the middle on the plane many years ago, when the kid was building a utopian society without lazy/dumb people.

the dad was about to praise his ideals when the kid said the lazy/dumb people get ground up for food.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Milacku

Duromine: Explanation, Side effects and Results

Post by Milacku » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 5:45 pm

I have chosen to blog about this as I have been trying to find useful information on Duromine and have had to wade through a large amount of fiction, horror stories and judgemental opinions. This all started when I searched, “How much weight can I lose taking Duromine?”

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 6:00 pm

You are a clear and present danger to people's health.

The reason the paper is in the package is not because they want you to know how dangerous this legal speed is but because the FDA requires it to be put in there by law. If you think otherwise, you've got screw loose.

"So use Duromine as a starting point to move towards better health."

Do you realize how stupid the above statement sounds? With all the hazards already noted, you think it's a move in the right direction? I should delete your post, but as you haven't started advertising yet, I can't do anything about it as you are entitled to you opinion, however misleading it may be.

BUT I AM WATCHING. tic....toc....tic....toc.....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Milacku

Post by Milacku » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:21 pm

Advertising? You are mistaken. Feel free to delete my post if you wish but your general bias against this product is not going to stop desparate, overweight people who feel that they are out of options. I should know because I used to be one of them. Though I was healthy I was still over weight and it still hurt when people would say things like, "Do you really run everyday? Then why are you still fat?"

I gather that you have never had a weight issue or if you do then you do not have the same stigma attached to it as people with a poor body image. When results are there but very slow it is discouraging and this causes many people to stop altogether. Obesity has been growing right here in Singapore and the paper today even stated that 1 in 10 Singaporeans are obese. That number is the US is 1 in 3 and growing.

With all the health implications that come with being over weight coupled with the feeling of failure even after you have started exercising and eating healthier many people are out of options.

Is there abuse of diet pills? Do some people use it because they are not committed to trying a healthy route first? Absolutely. But there are people who abuse every drug out there from Aspirin to heroin. Should those people be screened? Yes, they should. But by making blanket statements due to the few, you are in effect judging people who do need help and can benefit from Duromine.

You can delete my post and call me stupid (and I have been called worse things by better people) but shutting down communication about something that people are legally entitled to do says more about you then me. I even specifically mention on more than one occassion that they must only use this under the supervision of a doctor and they should immediately stop taking them should any serious side-effects occur.

I have done my research and related my personal experience on this topic where all you do is state "everybody knows it just legal speed".

You say that people are entitled to an opinion, well mine is an informed opinion and not rhetoric.

After saying that though I suppose you will delete my post for spite and I too will be watching

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:19 am

Why would I delete your post? Dangerous as iit is, it is still your opinion. As far as having a weight issue, if you bothered to do any research here, you will already know that I was "obese" 2.5 years ago and have dropped 25kg back to normal BMI and my military discharge weight of 40 years ago and I'm 63 and didn't use pills, wraps, shakes or another other "supplement" other than fresh unprocessed foods.

I still say you are dangerous.

Milacku

Post by Milacku » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:42 am

And yet you don't back up your opinion with why.

Unlike you, I am always open to debate without having to resort to name calling and insults.

Yet, from what I can tell anyway, I can see your side of the argument. You feel people are lazy and lack self control and if you can do it then they can to. I also know that in extended use, unmonitored usage or high dosages, Phentermine can cause heart valve damage especially when combined with other substances.

I also know that Paracetamol (Panadol) can cause liver failure and has resulted in numerous deaths in people with serious alcohol problems.

As a matter of fact alcohol alone has caused far more harm than good and yet you don't speak out against the vices of drinking beer.

Could it be that you see moderation as possible? Or are you so biased against Duromine that you see no possible benifit from its proper use?

From where I am standing it looks like you have more of an issue with the people who take it than the product itself.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 6:52 am

People here are proclaiming the drinking of beer is a better way to health either are they. Nobody is name calling here. As you yourself have pointed out, there are numerous detrimental side effects using this shit. If you are still trying to sing it's praise, than I am not 'name calling' but am, instead, stating a published fact. You are dangerous as the solution you are proscribing is dangerous at best.

Paracetamol is also not being touted as a route back to better health. You might want to reread what you wrote as you are now tilting at windmills trying to defend and indefensible position.

I don't have to back up my opinion. You have done that for me.

You are dangerous.

Milacku

Post by Milacku » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:47 am

Oh, that's a nice argument. "I don't need to defend my position or back up my words with fact".

If you drink or don't defend a non-alcohol lifestyle as vehemently as you defend your position here, then you're a hippocrite.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:38 pm

No, I'm just not trying to compare apples with oranges in order to obfuscate the issue like you are. You are promoting the usage of a dangerous drug as a means of achieving a healthy lifestyle. I've never seen alcohol or paracetamol being touted as a way to achieve a healthy lifestyle, have you? You are becoming a bigger and bigger joke with every post. You are dangerous.

Oh, I rarely drink and I quit smoking as well 5 years ago. But I wasn't using them to get healthy either. :roll: