Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
xKiki

Post by xKiki » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 8:39 pm

Other than TreeHugger, are there anyone going to Dr Kao this december?^^

sweetdreamsv

Post by sweetdreamsv » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:25 am

anyone knows where to get the contact for DR KAO in taiwan? I can't seem to find it :(

sweetdreamsv

Post by sweetdreamsv » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:55 am

tinanana wrote:hi,,,,

i hav typed my experience with dr kao on this post recently...
i am vey pleased with the nose n chin...however... im still abit concern (by saying "concern"...is not worrying kind of concern lol...juz hesistate or tempting lol / feel like there is somethng needs to be done...dunno if i hav used the wrong word to describe my feeling...i guess somehow theres some1 that will get wat i mean by "concern") about the "lump or hump" or my nose... its juz beside the bridge...can see it when i turn to my side...only can shown from 1 side of my face...
1 reason for this: maybe the restylane he cut out still need to be absorbed by my body coz he told me there are some left)

2) still swelling

3) the bone he knocked out ....did not knocked evenly -.-

it is not noticeable by other ppl.... juz by me n my bf as i always look into the mirror n take pics eveyday to record n i will ask my bf about it as well

not sure i will go back for revision or not... waiting for the "final result" and need to send email to dr kao 1st

he did a good job on me though...
its juz luck on surgery...
i can say im the lucky 1 ~
maybe we juz want to hav a "perfect" nose...
i'll see how... 8-) as im not really annoyed or bothered by it..but juz an idea .... maybe can ask him to make my nose a little bit more higher ...lol
Hi, do you have a before and after picture of your surgery? i saw dr kao's work his web and it seems quite good. but apparently he doesnt have his own clinic? so how do we go to him?

msfifi777

estfsgfs

Post by msfifi777 » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 2:22 pm

hi all,

i just returned from Taipei a week ago. I had alarplasty with 蔣曉山醫師 and he did a very good job.

previously, he did double eyelid (suture method), rhinoplasty (raised bridge height) and also chin implant.

I am surprised that not many people on this forum has visited him. He is actually a very good plastic surgeon, not to mention that he is quite an artisan as well.

This trip, i decided on alarplasty cause i thought my nostrils were a bit big. The procedure took about 30 minutes and swelling was minimal and the pain was bearable.

if you want a natural looking outcome, i suggest Dr Eddie Chiang, cause he is really good at what he does. even after a botched job by a local doctor here.

a little more about him
www.psbeauty.com.tw/html/doctor.html

Although i had wanted to see Dr Kao initially, im glad that i stuck to my choice to see 蔣曉山醫師

Hmd

Post by Hmd » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 6:19 pm

Noticed dat there are 2 Dr. Kao. I think the one most talked about here is Dr. Kao Chuan Hsiang but the other Dr. Kao is more popular in FG Taiwan.

Anyway, Dr. Kao Chuan Hsiang's e-mail add is [email protected]. His clinic is at 2 Floor, Room 19 at Kang-Ning hospital.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Re: estfsgfs

Post by Blissful09 » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 5:03 pm

msfifi777 wrote:hi all,

i just returned from Taipei a week ago. I had alarplasty with 蔣曉山醫師 and he did a very good job.

previously, he did double eyelid (suture method), rhinoplasty (raised bridge height) and also chin implant.

I am surprised that not many people on this forum has visited him. He is actually a very good plastic surgeon, not to mention that he is quite an artisan as well.

This trip, i decided on alarplasty cause i thought my nostrils were a bit big. The procedure took about 30 minutes and swelling was minimal and the pain was bearable.

if you want a natural looking outcome, i suggest Dr Eddie Chiang, cause he is really good at what he does. even after a botched job by a local doctor here.

a little more about him

Although i had wanted to see Dr Kao initially, im glad that i stuck to my choice to see 蔣曉山醫師
i think the reason mainly is because Dr Kao can speak english. Thus can reach international patients.
Also.. Dr kao's website is easy to use for foreigners and goes straight to the piont... u can see pictures right away.
I clicked on the website u linked us.. dont see any B&A pictures and i read somewhere after 1 minute of clicking and you cant find what you want, most ppl exit the screen out of frusteration. thats my guess.
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

msfifi777

Re: estfsgfs

Post by msfifi777 » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:05 am

Blissful09 wrote:
msfifi777 wrote:hi all,

a little more about him

i think the reason mainly is because Dr Kao can speak english. Thus can reach international patients.
Also.. Dr kao's website is easy to use for foreigners and goes straight to the piont... u can see pictures right away.
I clicked on the website u linked us.. dont see any B&A pictures and i read somewhere after 1 minute of clicking and you cant find what you want, most ppl exit the screen out of frusteration. thats my guess.
Dear Blissful,

I get where you are coming from. It is indeed right that Dr Kao's website is easy to navigate, and that he speaks English.

However, i wish to emphasize that Dr Chiang can also speak fluent English given that he was in the United States for quite some time.

Although he is not that popular on this forum, or others, he is the surgeon that most local and overseas celebrities choose. I've seen before and after pictures at his clinic.

When i asked him why he wouldn't share them online, his answer was because it was p&c.

I hope that answers why he doesn't have a website dedicated to his work.

;)

msfifi777

fdgzdrg

Post by msfifi777 » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:13 am

jamie82 wrote:
angelfern wrote:Thanks for your prompt reply.
very assuring to read your post coz i'm still scared about removing the rib, was imaging that it'll be pretty painful.

Sogo is at Zhong Xiao Fuxing mrt, follow the blue line, foodcourt in Sogo not bad, lotsa korean/ chinese hot pot dishes, about nt130, japanese udon hot plate serving is large & generous with big chicken cutlet etc.

Basement has supermarket & nice bakery.

1) Is there a restaurant at kangning apartment or they offer breakfast if we book their room.

2)how many days do u plan stay in taipei?

2) Is there additional surcharge to pay in credit card? coz Dr jong's clinic has to pay extra 5% more.

Thanks.
I'm terribly bored in my hotel room thats why replies are fast lol. Anyways I'll be sure to check out Sogo area I haven't even figured out how to take MRT yet but I'm not going to step in a train unless my cast is gone.

As for your qns

1. There's a restaurant in the apartment but I'd say the breakfast really really sucks, maybe its worst cos I can't taste anything. I'm not sure how to describe it but its a limited salad bar, some juices, sliced bread, a pau dish and then a spread of porridge type of buffet and the accompanying porridge foods e.g like seaweed, kimchi, etc most of it looked quite gross to me. I just walked down the buffet aisle, flipped up the cover then immediately flipped down - if you can imagine that feeling.

One morning there was even spagethii one time there was the jap steamed egg (first time I saw it was like scrambled egg with spring onions), another time was some stewed dark sauce drumlets thingies - its really unpredictable and quite sucky, the rest of the restaurant food ala carte I think is decent like western / chinese stuff. I just go there to get coffee and w/e fruit (today was guava -.-) and maybe eggs in w/e preparation since I like eggs.

And yah there's no room service you can't really order to your room, I just buy from 7 11 its really quite a wide variety there they heat it up for you.

2. I'm staying 10 days

3. Card charge I have to check, but I guess the more worrying part for future patients is that Dr. Kao is charging 140k NTD soon...
Yup, i can testify to that........ he charges NTD160,000 for revision rhino... at least that was what he quote me. Surprisingly my friend only paid S$3k.... what a huge gap!!

msfifi777

Re: No worries

Post by msfifi777 » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:32 am

Blissful09 wrote:
hello84 wrote:
Hi Blissful,

Using own own rib will have self absorption, so don't worry. My nose was done by Dr Hsu, Post-Op 9 month, my nose now became smaller and shorter compare to first few month. Infact I am asking from Dr hsu for revision but I was rejected by him. I want it slightly longer. Eventually, I might be going to Dr Kao for the revision=) so don't worry.

Regards,

thanks sooooo much for your message! yeah im quite happy now..

SORRY FOR SCARING EVERYONE. my nose isnt super long anymore. its actually healing nicely now , slowly but nicely.. i feel bad for ppl giving a hard time to there suregons.. there should be a rule....
You are not allowed to email your doctor until 1 month after surgery...
it totally makes sense for ppl to make bad testimonials.. and then come back months later and then apologize/correct
dr hsu is really skilled and i believe in his work.. he makes it look a certain way for a reason.. im guessing he made my look long cuz he knew its gonna absorb and long will turn into medium. i guess if u start with medium it might get short.

Mintan wrote:
I am now convinced that the area of plastic surgery is a highly risky thing. The police documentated the case as an unnarural death and is passing the case over to the coroner.

I give up my pursuit of beauty in the area of plastic surgery. No more ops. :o
ya im not surprised like i mention i feel there is a opportunity for a lot of things to go wrong during ps.. thats why i always wanted 1 nose job and told myself not gonna do anything else... unless im hideous
Hi Blissful,

you just had your nose done? can show me pictures? I'd like to see Dr Kao's work.... i can't pm you yet, so can you email me?

[email protected]

thanks.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 1:38 pm

^i had my nose done last year
by dr Hsu not dr kao
^^;;

Has anybody had Revision using Rib as their primary material?
Me and another girl had our noses done with rib and we both want revision (nothing is wrong with it.. we just want to change the shape)
We would like to talk to anybody who has had revision, because it seems rare... it seems ppl who had used Rib never had revision.

Please PM me.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 6:38 pm

exactly one year already? what are you not happy with about the nose shape right now, let me guess, the tip? dr hsu tends to do more bulbous looking tips from what i've seen off his website.

So if what you want is a more defined, slim tip, maybe you should be looking at other docs like dr kao who does noses more in that style.

msfifi777

Post by msfifi777 » Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:49 am

[quote="Blissful09"]^i had my nose done last year
by dr Hsu not dr kao
^^;;

hi blissful,

yea i'd love to see some work done by other surgeons... it'll be great if you could show me your picture@@!!

mwahs...

xKiki

Post by xKiki » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:42 am

I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 3:48 pm

xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^
I will be there on Dec. 22 =)

minutemaid

Post by minutemaid » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:45 pm

wow seems like alot of you are talking about Dr. Kao. anybody can share his website address? thanks so much. Thought of doing revision rhino and alarplasty next july. anybody want to join me??