Singapore Expats

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:32 am

huinee wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
Hi huinee

I've heard some said vaser lipo will cause hard lumps as side effect, cos my fren just had hers in singapore.

Me too, search for this lipo thingy for a year and brave up myself to go for this Dr. in BKK.
Just pray and have faith in this Dr. that lead me to go for it! :wink:

I read a lot on Korean surgeons & Dr. Nara too, but I still stay put with this Dr. Pichet as I was there in Sept to see his clinic. His clinic was clean and big. I've read all the testimonials on his website, and he posted to me this video of his patients on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8KyABD-rE

Maybe you can do some research before making a decision. :)
It seems he is quite a good plastic surgeon.
By the way Rekyo, you mean those hard lumps are those obvious looking ones? Sigh, just when I thought vaser is a better option because of the minimised downtime. Thanks for the info though...*search mode again* :(
I dont know whether the lumps R obvious or not, but my fren told me hers, she can feel them. But I asked my Dr. in BKK and he said these lumps will go away within a few months...
My advice for you is, dont search too many, you will be confused. Like me, I also search on PS from korea, Hatyai, BKK & Taiwan. End up I confused :? and more fear rises up.

Dan... last month I was in BKK for holiday, so I told myself, why not go and visit the clinic with this Dr. since I was there. Everything looked fine for me, & I even asked my daughter & cousin how they feel... both said it's fine & look good. :)
So I placed a deposit with this Dr. & finalised everything. :lol:

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 27 Oct 2010 4:15 pm

Anyone interested in Tumescent Liposuction, pls let me know.

As mentioned earlier on, I'll be going for Dr. Pichet in BKK.
At the mean time, do check out his website here
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/drpichet.htm

and feel free to send him an email
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/contact.php

and ask him as many questions as possible, like I did, and still asking... til I see him on 14 Nov. :P

Usually he replies our emails quite fast.
I will post photos and report safety after my surgery on Mon 15th Nov, maybe on Tue 16th or Wed 17th.

I will be leaving on 14 Nov by Thai Airway 12.25hr flight
and return on 20 Nov 19.25hr flight.

Let me know if anyone is interested to come along.
Ladies only pls.... Thank you! :lol:

8-) More info about Tumescent Liposuction, click the below here:
http://www.texassmartliposuction.com/Tu ... ction.html

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 4:14 pm

Anyone looking for compression garment from head to leg, you may find it in this below link:
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/c ... ?procid=51

I've bought one for my arm and will be using it in Nov.
So cannot comment much on the product now.
Pai Say.... :oops:
But I will comment once I wear it after my surgery :D

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 02 Nov 2010 5:37 pm

:D Counting down from now!!!! 8-)

Getting so excited and scared too :???:

Please do keep me in prayer and stand in faith with me that I will come back with a new super look, or rather super "8" figure!!! :lol: Yeah!!!!! 8-)

Mic8

Hatyai / BKK

Post by Mic8 » Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:41 pm

Hie, I'm kinda new with all these but I've just had a nose job in Penang & plan to go to Hatyai / BKK for lip augementation & dimple. But it may have to be in Hatyai as it is much cheaper & I've read thru alot bout Dr. Nara & send him a mail twice but no answer. I will be going to Hatyai on 12 Nov for holiday but I really wanna do the surgery as well at that time so l dont have to go twice. Can anybody advice how can I go about as I'm very interested but cudnt get hold of Dr. Nara.

And anyone had lip augementation & dimple as well, pls advice & how much? And also is Dr. Picket expensive as I'm really really on tight budget. Wanting to do Lipo & all this but budget constraint.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Hatyai / BKK

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 1:15 pm

Mic8 wrote:Hie, I'm kinda new with all these but I've just had a nose job in Penang & plan to go to Hatyai / BKK for lip augementation & dimple. But it may have to be in Hatyai as it is much cheaper & I've read thru alot bout Dr. Nara & send him a mail twice but no answer. I will be going to Hatyai on 12 Nov for holiday but I really wanna do the surgery as well at that time so l dont have to go twice. Can anybody advice how can I go about as I'm very interested but cudnt get hold of Dr. Nara.

And anyone had lip augementation & dimple as well, pls advice & how much? And also is Dr. Picket expensive as I'm really really on tight budget. Wanting to do Lipo & all this but budget constraint.
Hi Mic8

I am also a virgin with PS. :lol:
But at least u hv tried out nose job, & this will be my first contact with PS. Hahaha....

If to compare Dr. Pichet's & Dr. Nara's, definitely Dr. Nara's price in Hatyai is far cheaper than Dr. Pichet in BKK.

But if I'm gonna compare Dr. Pichet's price to any PS clinic in Singapore, I get a 3 x lesser than what Singapore PS has quoted me. :wink:

And Dr. Pichet's price is included of pre op check up (e.g. Blood tests and X-Ray) and post op care.

Here is the link to Dr. Pichet's price charges & services:
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/services.html

You may drop him any query at his website (below link) and he will reply within 24 hr.
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/contact.php

I asked him alot of questions :P and he is very patient to explain everything in details. I've met him in his clinic during my holiday in Sept before paying a deposit.

As for Dr. Nara, he did reply to me last week on his Lipo prices and when I replied him back & ask further, no response oredi. :?
He too, is using Tumescent Liposuction in his clinic.

But alot of forumers went to him, & he seems to be good in PS too... :)
You may read and ask some of the forumers on the lastest post in "Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)‏".
They may be able to answer u more with detailed infos on PS with Dr. Nara. :D
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:37 pm

Wa Seh! How time flies...
I cant believe I'm leaving this Sunday!
Mix feeling now.... Excited yet scared! :???: :shock:

Can anyone pleaseeeeee.... tell me your feeling when you went for your first time Lipo?

I will be very much appreciated!
Thanks! Thanks! :D

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 3:01 pm

huinee wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
Hi huinee

I've heard some said vaser lipo will cause hard lumps as side effect, cos my fren just had hers in singapore.

Me too, search for this lipo thingy for a year and brave up myself to go for this Dr. in BKK.
Just pray and have faith in this Dr. that lead me to go for it! :wink:

I read a lot on Korean surgeons & Dr. Nara too, but I still stay put with this Dr. Pichet as I was there in Sept to see his clinic. His clinic was clean and big. I've read all the testimonials on his website, and he posted to me this video of his patients on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8KyABD-rE

Maybe you can do some research before making a decision. :)
It seems he is quite a good plastic surgeon.
By the way Rekyo, you mean those hard lumps are those obvious looking ones? Sigh, just when I thought vaser is a better option because of the minimised downtime. Thanks for the info though...*search mode again* :(
Hi huinee

I called my fren last nite to chk on her status and she informed me the lumps in her tummy still "exist" after a month plus from her Vaser Lipo.

Wonder anyone olso have lumps after Liposuction? :?

Anw, she will be doing her legs and butt today, in Singapore again, and will keep me posted once she is done.

Have you decide where to go for your liposuction? :)

huinee

Post by huinee » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:32 am

I can really tell you have been excited Rekyo! I am excited for you too! Hahahaah..mostly because I wonder what will be your post op comments like and how would you feel after that.
To be frank, I haven't really been searching much, and I think I'm more or less settled with Dr Pichet. All this pending your comments my dear :) Hahaha..I'm lazy, but hey if your results are good, why should I worry, right?
How long will you be staying there Rekyo? I wonder if they would ask you to stay more than 2 weeks (pre+post).

huinee

Post by huinee » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:40 am

By the way Rekyo, did you also email Dr P pictures of areas you want to be treated? You've been to his place, can I just ask if he speaks English? I think I saw a clip before (could be by you) of him and a tv show host, he seems to be able to converse though not entirely fluent.
So I just want to make sure no one would misunderstood my requests, you see? Imagine me wanting to do my tummy, end up doing my butt... lol. A little silly of me to think like that, but hey shit happens! lol

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:49 am

huinee wrote:I can really tell you have been excited Rekyo! I am excited for you too! Hahahaah..mostly because I wonder what will be your post op comments like and how would you feel after that.
To be frank, I haven't really been searching much, and I think I'm more or less settled with Dr Pichet. All this pending your comments my dear :) Hahaha..I'm lazy, but hey if your results are good, why should I worry, right?
How long will you be staying there Rekyo? I wonder if they would ask you to stay more than 2 weeks (pre+post).
Hi huinee

As per Dr. Pichet's advice, he only req his patients to stay 3 to 5 days, but I kiasu la, I extended 2 more days to make it 7 days 6 nights. :lol:

His price includes pre op check up which I feel much safer.
And the pre-op check up is in the moring on the appt date and after few hours, if result is ok, he will do the surgery straight.
He said usually the result will be ok cos this is consider minor surgery. :)

And the best part is, he uses dissolve stitches on his patients, and we need not have to think about removing the stitches after 7 days.

I read his testimonials and knowing he provides pre op & post op care very well, and transport will be provided even we want to go shopping and sightseeing, so I settled with him, after seeing his clinic.

I've checked with Dr. Nara and he said we need to remove stitches after 7 days. I guessed some Singaporean forumers went back to their own country to remove the stitches, and one of them is my aunt's fren. :lol:

And sure, I will post my post-op comments once I'm done with my Lipo. ;)
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Tue, 09 Nov 2010 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:25 am

Oh btw huinee, my fren SMSed me last night and she had her vaser lipo on the legs & butt done, her surgery went well from 3 pm to 5.30 pm. But she slept through till 9.30pm. Hahahah...
The clinic supposed to close at 8pm, but she said the nurses were good and let her sleep through till 9.30pm. :lol:

I've asked abt her lumps and she said still there, but seems smaller now.
I think it takes time to heal bah...

She also mentioned her thighs have more fats drawn out, when I asked her did she manage to see the bottles of fats. :P

But one thing for sure, we have to wear the compression garment leh, cos she said now she has flabby thighs & tummy, where her surgeon said will be gone in few months time.

Wonder how will my fats look like in the bottles after my surgery :???: :lol:
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Tue, 09 Nov 2010 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:41 am

huinee wrote:By the way Rekyo, did you also email Dr P pictures of areas you want to be treated? You've been to his place, can I just ask if he speaks English? I think I saw a clip before (could be by you) of him and a tv show host, he seems to be able to converse though not entirely fluent.
So I just want to make sure no one would misunderstood my requests, you see? Imagine me wanting to do my tummy, end up doing my butt... lol. A little silly of me to think like that, but hey shit happens! lol
Ya true, when miscommunication happened via different languages. :)

But dun worry, he can speak English though not very fluent, but he can understand and reply well.. cos most of his patients are angmos, and I dun think such mistakes he will make :lol:

Yes I did send him my photos on areas I wan to do. So he can quote me the rite price (some discounts). :)
But actually his price stated clearly on his website, so i guessed he might give discount to those less obese ppl bah... :lol: :lol:

Have u contacted him via email?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Counting down now... Excited !!!

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:42 pm

Hey! Time flies!

Leaving this Sunday and will be back on 20 Nov!

Really~ really~ really~ so excited mannn!!! :lol:

Trust everything & everyone involved in my surgery will be under my Lord's control & I'll be in His hands, well under His protection! Amen! 8-)

Thank you, Lord!!! :D

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Touch down in Bangkok!

Post by blessedrekyo » Sun, 14 Nov 2010 8:27 pm

Wow!! Touched down Bangkok this afternoon and was nice of my surgeon to send his driver to pick us up for dinner. :D

We went for a delicious seafood dinner and shopped our tidbits at carrefour!

Tomorrow, my surgeon will send his driver to pick me up at 8am local time.
Getting more excited now! :wink:

Will post my post op comment tomolo...