Singapore Expats

23 nice female looking for friend in Singapore.

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Sweetsmile

23 nice female looking for friend in Singapore.

Post by Sweetsmile » Sat, 30 Oct 2010 4:41 pm

I am 23 ages, from over Singapore. My name is Demi. Now, I work in a restaurant and I am a student of Economics University.

I am graceful, friendly, lovely.. But I am also independent and powelful.
I am not tall & not in model body. But my friends all say I am so really attractive and sexy..

I like cooking, reading, cleaning, music and earn money ;) ( of course! ), so and I play badminton so good.

Next 2 weeks, I will come Singapore for visit my best friend and to relax (travel) .. so I hope will meet some new friends from Singapore to hang out drinking, dinner.

sizzlershi

Re: 23 nice female looking for friend in Singapore.

Post by sizzlershi » Sat, 30 Oct 2010 4:51 pm

Sweetsmile wrote:I am 23 ages, from over Singapore. My name is Demi. Now, I work in a restaurant and I am a student of Economics University.

I am graceful, friendly, lovely.. But I am also independent and powelful.
I am not tall & not in model body. But my friends all say I am so really attractive and sexy..

I like cooking, reading, cleaning, music and earn money ;) ( of course! ), so and I play badminton so good.

Next 2 weeks, I will come Singapore for visit my best friend and to relax (travel) .. so I hope will meet some new friends from Singapore to hang out drinking, dinner.
Hi Demi, Welcome to SIngapore.

I'm 25 M looking forward to meet you.
Email me @ [email protected] / reply here. I'll send my mobile phone number . So let's meet up