Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:44 pm

Hi macaronincheeze

I would like to know more on your experience on Liposuction?
Also, the pre & post surgery, anything to take note? E.g. food and any pills (SinEech) to help on swelling & bruise?

This is my first time contacting a PS, tat's why I'm new in this area.
Appreciate it if you could provide me more details as I don't know wat I shld ask & wat shld I have to take note of. Pls 'help' :D

Thank you macaronincheeze!
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 1:25 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:
magical wrote:Anybody going for Dimple Surgery Nov??? :lol:
Hi Magical

Possible to share ur experience after ur dimple surgery with DR. Nara? Looking forward to see ur photos! :D
LOL,

I havent go yet leh... :D
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 2:29 pm

magical wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
magical wrote:Anybody going for Dimple Surgery Nov??? :lol:
Hi Magical

Possible to share ur experience after ur dimple surgery with DR. Nara? Looking forward to see ur photos! :D
LOL,

I havent go yet leh... :D
Ya, I know. :D You will be going this 11th Nov rite?
I mean share your photo after you hv done, okie? :lol:

I will be in BKK from 14 to 20 Nov. ;)

hellosunshine

Post by hellosunshine » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:43 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:
rin777 wrote: yea exactly, i wanted pictures but the doctor didn't reply me after that..=(
any doctors to recommend?
Haha the doctors always MIA when we need the reply the most!!!

I just had the WORST time of my life. I booked with Dr Nara appointment slot in 28 December in July for me and my 2 friends. I booked the plane tickets yesterday. When emailed them to tell them only I will be doing the surgery... They told me 28 December is full and I did not book with them. When I forwarded them the email proof that they have already confirmed my bookings back in July, they stopped replying me. Now, I have plane tickets for 2 to Hat Yai with no appointment. I called them and the nurse said "sorry~ I don't know~ I don't understand~"

Really want to cry now :(
HI I think maybe they mistaken you as 28 December wanna go and do your PS is it? Or at that time was no email confirmed or no deposit money is it? Maybe you can check properly, because so far I have no issue with that with Dr Nara.

you can email to Amy if you need any help or call them and talk to Amy.

Cheers
I called them already, turned out it was a big miscommunication. Over the phone in July, I heard it as one month before surgery then pay deposit, turn out is within one month must pay :S I was so agitated cos I thought they anyhow cancel my appointment and I already booked the flights, etc., and I scolded the person over the phone quite badly until the nurse said she can give me a new slot on 28 Dec. Then she explain again to me everything. When I realise I was the one at fault who misunderstood them and didn't pay deposit, I was so embarrassed. I feel like a mean b*tch!! :cry:

I transferred 2000 baht (SGD 87+) to Dr Nara, and I had to pay additional $68 for POSB SG and UOB Thailand as some kind of procedure fees... Wah I didn't know that eh, or did I do something wrong here? :shock:

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:00 am

hellosunshine wrote:
I called them already, turned out it was a big miscommunication. Over the phone in July, I heard it as one month before surgery then pay deposit, turn out is within one month must pay :S I was so agitated cos I thought they anyhow cancel my appointment and I already booked the flights, etc., and I scolded the person over the phone quite badly until the nurse said she can give me a new slot on 28 Dec. Then she explain again to me everything. When I realise I was the one at fault who misunderstood them and didn't pay deposit, I was so embarrassed. I feel like a mean b*tch!! :cry:

I transferred 2000 baht (SGD 87+) to Dr Nara, and I had to pay additional $68 for POSB SG and UOB Thailand as some kind of procedure fees... Wah I didn't know that eh, or did I do something wrong here? :shock:
Oh gosh, why must you pay to posb and uob? I tot transfer with paypal will be much easiler. Don't worry pal, I think someone here also experience cannot understand them sometimes. I also think that they are ok with it after all they should know, we from different country and sure bounce to have communication mistake ya... K ... Cheers...

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:08 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: Ok. but I have added you and I didn't see you online?
Hi macaronincheeze

Can I ask you abt your lipo too? Cos I will be doing mine in Nov.
Need to know more details on Pre & Post Surgery.
Thanks. :D
Hi Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any notice from here, thats why i didn't know there is a msg for me.

So what can I help you? Please ask me any thing you want, I will try to help answer as much as I can.

Thanks
Hi macaronincheeze

Also, the pre & post surgery, anything to take note? E.g. food and any pills (SinEech) to help on swelling & bruise?

Appreciate it if you could provide me more details as I don't know wat I shld ask & wat shld I have to take note of. Pls 'help'

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 1:29 am

just an update....

my nose and chin after 21 days.....

I do love my nose as it seems not to be so straight....high yet natural....

My chin seems to go down a little little bit but still long...

I think the main problem is that I got high cheekbones and hollow face....

I might have to revise my chin...

sian....it is quite torturing to go through all the swellings again...

Anyway, does anyone know whether aesthetic clinic in hatyai is good cos I saw alot of clinics in lee garden....like almost every floor got one...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 1:57 am

slpd123 wrote:what u guys think of my chin? is it still swollen? or is it too long? i feel i look weird but it is only 13days so is it too early too judge?

way too early to judge, need 3 mths
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 2:06 am

astrogirl wrote:Hi cotton

Thanks for the Sinecch buying info.

Hi Aadvark
Anyone done buccal fat removal earlier? How is it? I read many pages back you did this before, can you please share.

I'm wondering if the skin around the buccal fat area will appear saggy later like months or years later?

Does the buccal fat grow back years later? Hope to hear you sharing. Thanks in advance!
buccal fat pad removal is permanent, it wun come back like fat in the epidermal layer.

i did mine along with jaw implants, so even if might be saggy, the jaw implants wld have tightened everything again
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 2:46 am

blessedrekyo wrote: Hi macaronincheeze

Appreciate it if you could provide me more details as I don't know wat I shld ask & wat shld I have to take note of. Pls 'help'

Hi Blessedrekyo, I am not sure what do you wanna know about liposuction? Maybe you can tell me what you wanna know and I will answer your question?

But you can eat anything you want, ofcos others will say best not to eat seafood because of the wound, but my wound was fine and scar almost can't see. I took alot of de-swelling pills. But i can't remember what is the name of the pill already, you can buy it off the rack from pharmacy there and in Singapore.

Cheers

jade168

Post by jade168 » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 8:27 am

Anyone want slot for BA on 3 NOv? I booked n pay deposit dr Nara there already. Because tiger airline jus inform me flight date changed
And I postphone my leave. Pls email me
[email protected]
The appointment is 3.30pm
Deposit paid 2000 baht with receipt.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:10 am

jade168 wrote:Anyone want slot for BA on 3 NOv? I booked n pay deposit dr Nara there already. Because tiger airline jus inform me flight date changed
And I postphone my leave. Pls email me
[email protected]
The appointment is 3.30pm
Deposit paid 2000 baht with receipt.
maybe you shld let Dr. Nara know your situation and see can postpone or not, rather then looking for someone now, since the date is so near, or cancelling it.
I tink Dr. Nara shld be able to help bah... :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:35 am

Thanks macaronincheeze for replying.
Ya I was thinking of the seafood there too..... :wink:

Ok, here are the things I would like to know: :)

1. Did you take any pre-op Supplements & Vitamins, like this
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13511

2. How is your feeling when they did your lipo? I mean do u know anything or feel the tug and pull when Dr. did for u? Or were u on GA?

3. Did u have a speedy healing on your wounds? How long it takes to heal?

4. Which area(s) did you do?

5. Do you tink is ok to do chin, arms, abdomen, thighs & buttock at one go? I left out my back cos worried I cant sleep well if I do my back too? :lol:

Oh, btw, Dr. Nara is a lady or man huh? :P
Till now I still dunno but saw some addressed "her", some "him"....

Is he/she very good in Lipo? Cos I tot of gg there for my back next yr...

Lastly, how many incision did u hv & where?
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Fri, 29 Oct 2010 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 2:22 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:Thanks macaronincheeze for replying.
Ya I was thinking of the seafood there too..... :wink:

Ok, here are the things I would like to know: :)

1. Did you take any pre-op Supplements & Vitamins, like this

2. How is your feeling when they did your lipo? I mean do u know anything or feel the tug and pull when Dr. did for u? Or were u on GA?

3. Did u have a speedy healing on your wounds? How long it takes to heal?

4. Which area(s) did you do?

5. Do you tink is ok to do chin, arms, abdomen, thighs & buttock at one go? I left out my back cos worried I cant sleep well if I do my back too? :lol:

Oh, btw, Dr. Nara is a lady or man huh? :P
Till now I still dunno but saw some addressed "her", some "him"....

Is he/she very good in Lipo? Cos I tot of gg there for my back next yr...

Lastly, how many incision did u hv & where?
1. NOPE I DID NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS. Did you take any pre-op Supplements & Vitamins, like this

2. YES I WAS ASLEEP DURING THE LIPO. I DID INNER AND OUTER THIGH AND TUMMY. THE INNER THIGH I WOKE UP BEFORE HE COMPLETE, BUT THEN HE INJECT ME AGAIN AND VERY QUICKLY I WENT BACK TO SLEEP. How is your feeling when they did your lipo? I mean do u know anything or feel the tug and pull when Dr. did for u? Or were u on GA?

3. FOR THE WOUND, YES I HAVE SPEEDY HEALING BUT THE BRUISES AND SWELL TAKES A FEW MONTHS. YOU HAVE TO STRAIGHT AWAY WEAR YOUR COMPRESSION GARMENT AFTER YOUR OPS. Did u have a speedy healing on your wounds? How long it takes to heal?

4. ANSWER IN NO. 2 QUESTION. Which area(s) did you do?

5. I WANTED TO DO MY CHIN AND ARM BUT I AM NOT BRAVE TO DO TOO MANY PARTS AT A TIME. AND I COULDN'T FIND COMPRESSION GAR FOR ARM, IT WILL ROLL DOWNWARDS IF THERE IS NO SUPPORT. OTHER PARTS I DIDN'T THOUGHT OF IT. Do you tink is ok to do chin, arms, abdomen, thighs & buttock at one go? I left out my back cos worried I cant sleep well if I do my back too? :lol:

DR. NARA IS A MALE, AMY IS HIS WIFE. Oh, btw, Dr. Nara is a lady or man huh? :P

A PAIR OF AREA WILL HAVE 2. SO IF INNER THIGH I WILL ONE ON EACH SIDE. SAME AS THE REST. Lastly, how many incision did u hv & where?

HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PARDON ME FOR THE BIG CAPS. IT IS TO DIFFERENTIAL Q & A

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 2:54 pm

Yap, your big caps made easier for me to read too. :D

Thanks so much for the infos.... Really appreciate it so so much! :D

I just realised my aunt's ex-colleagues olso went to Dr. Nara for some facial (eyes) surgery. But did not manage to ask them Dr. Nara's gender.

But thank you for all the above info...

Oh ya... Btw, is the clinic clean & hygiene? :)

The link on makemeheal.com can find the compression garment for arm.
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10023

You may want to search around by clicking "shop>plastic surgery" on the top left hand corner of the page.

I bought one in black colour and it is good before surgery. I will bring along and hope can wear it after my Lipo in Nov.

I tot of doing my back next yr March, if Dr. Nara is available. You wan to join me? :)
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Mon, 01 Nov 2010 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.