Singapore Expats

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 19 Oct 2010 4:09 pm

HiHi

Anyone interested to go to Dr. Pichet in BKK for Tumescent Lipo? I will be going this Nov.

Wonder anyone has any feedback to share?

I am new here, so hope to find kakis to go, cos I am a bit scared now. :cry:

yukiari

Post by yukiari » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:59 am

hi I am interested too.. maybe we can find info together?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:14 am

yukiari wrote:hi I am interested too.. maybe we can find info together?
I have seen this Dr. in Sept and his clinic is nice & clean.
I hv booked with him and will be having my Tumescent Lipo, which Dr. Nara olso using this method in his clinic, on 15 Nov.
Wanna go with me?
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Thu, 04 Nov 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:59 pm

yukiari wrote:hi I am interested too.. maybe we can find info together?
Hi Yukiari

You may look through his testimonials under this link
http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/Te ... als03.html

and let me know if u need more info, I am looking for someone to go with me if possible, so we can mentally support one another. :D

yukiari

Post by yukiari » Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:57 pm

oh I am flying there on 5th for holiday , too bad I have booked my ticket otherwise I might want to push it to 15th. Which area you will be doing?
btw, I read the article about cool lipo.. sounds coolz and faster recovery. kind of interested to it. but wonder if it is going to be pricy and safe to do it at bangkok for my tummy.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Fri, 22 Oct 2010 2:01 pm

yukiari wrote:oh I am flying there on 5th for holiday , too bad I have booked my ticket otherwise I might want to push it to 15th. Which area you will be doing?
btw, I read the article about cool lipo.. sounds coolz and faster recovery. kind of interested to it. but wonder if it is going to be pricy and safe to do it at bangkok for my tummy.
I will be doing my tummy, thighs, arms, chin & buttock.
Since u are there on 5 Nov, u can ask the Dr. to send his driver to pick u up and go for a free consultation.
But i tink u need to send and email to him and make arrangement in advance.
I was corresponding with him till the day I met him in Sep and after seeing his clinic, i pay a deposit of USD 300.
So i confirmed my flight when i was back in Singapore and inform him of the details. He will help to book a hotel at his contract rate and send driver to pick u to & fro for all pre & post check-up..

So now i am really excited, olso scarred, to go there. :???:
But I guess everything will be fine!!! :lol:

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 23 Oct 2010 7:39 pm

im gg to bkk from 8 to 13 nov, pls pm me if keen to go together. i am with a friend :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:49 pm

boii18 wrote:im gg to bkk from 8 to 13 nov, pls pm me if keen to go together. i am with a friend :)
Oh... I will be departing on 14 Nov and my surgery is scheduled on 15 Nov.. So sad, if not I can join u.. :(

I will return on 20 Nov and everything will be fine & safe for my surgery. :shock:
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:53 pm

boii18 wrote:im gg to bkk from 8 to 13 nov, pls pm me if keen to go together. i am with a friend :)
May i ask are u going there for liposuction or other surgery, or jus go there for holiday? :)

huinee

Post by huinee » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:22 am

Hi blessedrekyo

All the best! Hope you could keep us posted of the visit and outcome in November. But I was just wondering how did you decide to go to Dr Pichet? I've been scouring the net for a reliable plastic surgeon in BKK, but I guess I'm a typical timid person who doesn't want to travel away from home and not knowing if there's anyone to care for me after the procedure.

And yes I am still searching :) because I plan to have my tummy done next year. Now I'm torn between doing a vaser in SG and a lipo in BKK -_-"

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 3:18 pm

huinee wrote:Hi blessedrekyo

All the best! Hope you could keep us posted of the visit and outcome in November. But I was just wondering how did you decide to go to Dr Pichet? I've been scouring the net for a reliable plastic surgeon in BKK, but I guess I'm a typical timid person who doesn't want to travel away from home and not knowing if there's anyone to care for me after the procedure.

And yes I am still searching :) because I plan to have my tummy done next year. Now I'm torn between doing a vaser in SG and a lipo in BKK -_-"
Hi huinee

I've heard some said vaser lipo will cause hard lumps as side effect, cos my fren just had hers in singapore.

Me too, search for this lipo thingy for a year and brave up myself to go for this Dr. in BKK.
Just pray and have faith in this Dr. that lead me to go for it! :wink:

I read a lot on Korean surgeons & Dr. Nara too, but I still stay put with this Dr. Pichet as I was there in Sept to see his clinic. His clinic was clean and big. I've read all the testimonials on his website, and he posted to me this video of his patients on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8KyABD-rE

Maybe you can do some research before making a decision. :)
It seems he is quite a good plastic surgeon.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 4:07 pm

I am going for my sheduled Lipo on 15 Nov. I will post my after surgery on 16 Nov and after a few month along the healing process.

If I did not post anything, it means this will not be a good one.
Anyway, I think it will be good for those who are going and have gone for overseas surgery to report safe & inform each other here after each surgery. :lol:

Hope everything goes well and can share my experience with the rest here. 8-)

huinee

Post by huinee » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:15 pm

Have faith Rekyo! You've decided on this, so I am so looking forward to hear amazing things about this visit of yours. Now I'm itching to go soon too..can't wait...

huinee

Post by huinee » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:30 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:
Hi huinee

I've heard some said vaser lipo will cause hard lumps as side effect, cos my fren just had hers in singapore.

Me too, search for this lipo thingy for a year and brave up myself to go for this Dr. in BKK.
Just pray and have faith in this Dr. that lead me to go for it! :wink:

I read a lot on Korean surgeons & Dr. Nara too, but I still stay put with this Dr. Pichet as I was there in Sept to see his clinic. His clinic was clean and big. I've read all the testimonials on his website, and he posted to me this video of his patients on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8KyABD-rE

Maybe you can do some research before making a decision. :)
It seems he is quite a good plastic surgeon.
By the way Rekyo, you mean those hard lumps are those obvious looking ones? Sigh, just when I thought vaser is a better option because of the minimised downtime. Thanks for the info though...*search mode again* :(

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:19 am

huinee wrote:Have faith Rekyo! You've decided on this, so I am so looking forward to hear amazing things about this visit of yours. Now I'm itching to go soon too..can't wait...
Wanna join me in Nov? Hahah... Go there and and see first and if u hv the peace to go ahead with that Dr., then decide. :D