Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Mon, 18 Oct 2010 3:10 pm

Anyone have contacted Dr Su through Email? Please help me. :(

I have tried emailing her through this email

[email protected]

However, I do not receive any response. :(

standingfish

Re: I have done mine and really happy with Dr. Shu Shi Ren

Post by standingfish » Mon, 18 Oct 2010 9:43 pm

Nice!!! I want to remove my eyebags too! I hate mine so much. May i know which Dr. Cheng are you refering to. may I know how much for the procedure?[/quote]

Here is the clinic and the doctor that I go for. I pay 35,000NT, cheaper than all the quote I got here in singapore.

http://www.alx.com.tw/doctor/xu.htm
Can call and ask for nurse Emma, she is real nice.

Almonds.

Post by Almonds. » Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:38 pm

Trying to contribute here:
Staying at Nangking Service Apartments. Got the limo (benz) shuttle to the apartments from the airport. Costs 1600NTD (usually 1500, but if you need it before 6AM it costs extra). Man will wait for you at the airport and help you carry your luggage. Needs to take a shuttle bus to a parking lot together before getting to the limo. So don't be afraid when there appears to be a detour lol. Drive is about 45mins? until you reach the apartments.
Apartments are directly beside NangKing hospital. 711 in the lobby of the apartments.
I'll write about Dr.Kao and my surgery later when I have more time. But he's nice! Rhino revision cost 160000NTD with rib and ear. Really takes his time. Nurses were really nice to me and my bf too, didn't get that bad treatment everyone else was talking about...
If you want to get eyes and nose done during the same trip but by diff. docs, you need to get your eyes done first (if you wanted to do both surguries close to one another (Dr.Kao was ok with one day apart too, but IDK the limit)). Once your nose is done your entire face is too swollen to do anything else. Of course, you should do consultation with both doctors before either surgery.

Dr.Su is really nice. Consultation was 200TWD but it was worth it because she'll tell you and explain to you thoroughly what you want to know/what she recommends/ such. She told me honestly she don't think I should get surgery because the end result won't be a big difference and she likes my eyes as is hehe. She said I have smiling eyes LOL. I only wanted a small difference but the negative outweighed the positive by far.
She does speak english pretty well, but her employees don't.. I called her the day-of consultation (since I don't think she can be reached by email. if you can read/type chinese maybe try her forum thing on her website? I cannot. and for some reason I couldn't call her when I was overseas) and used my broken mandarin to tell them I'm from canada and they were able to fit me in for consultation the same day at 6. Took a taxi there from NangKing Service Apartments cost around 285TWD?? SOGO's and shopping are around that area too.

OK I'm tired update more later.

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Tue, 19 Oct 2010 4:06 am

Almonds. wrote:Trying to contribute here:
Staying at Nangking Service Apartments. Got the limo (benz) shuttle to the apartments from the airport. Costs 1600NTD (usually 1500, but if you need it before 6AM it costs extra). Man will wait for you at the airport and help you carry your luggage. Needs to take a shuttle bus to a parking lot together before getting to the limo. So don't be afraid when there appears to be a detour lol. Drive is about 45mins? until you reach the apartments.
Apartments are directly beside NangKing hospital. 711 in the lobby of the apartments.
I'll write about Dr.Kao and my surgery later when I have more time. But he's nice! Rhino revision cost 160000NTD with rib and ear. Really takes his time. Nurses were really nice to me and my bf too, didn't get that bad treatment everyone else was talking about...
If you want to get eyes and nose done during the same trip but by diff. docs, you need to get your eyes done first (if you wanted to do both surguries close to one another (Dr.Kao was ok with one day apart too, but IDK the limit)). Once your nose is done your entire face is too swollen to do anything else. Of course, you should do consultation with both doctors before either surgery.

Dr.Su is really nice. Consultation was 200TWD but it was worth it because she'll tell you and explain to you thoroughly what you want to know/what she recommends/ such. She told me honestly she don't think I should get surgery because the end result won't be a big difference and she likes my eyes as is hehe. She said I have smiling eyes LOL. I only wanted a small difference but the negative outweighed the positive by far.
She does speak english pretty well, but her employees don't.. I called her the day-of consultation (since I don't think she can be reached by email. if you can read/type chinese maybe try her forum thing on her website? I cannot. and for some reason I couldn't call her when I was overseas) and used my broken mandarin to tell them I'm from canada and they were able to fit me in for consultation the same day at 6. Took a taxi there from NangKing Service Apartments cost around 285TWD?? SOGO's and shopping are around that area too.

OK I'm tired update more later.
Congrats! I hope you recover soon =)

discostix

Post by discostix » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 8:32 am

Anyone done eyebag removal with dr Su before? What's the costs?:) pls post experience if u have done the op with her! Anywhere else in Taiwan gd for eyebag removal and lipo?

Tia~

msfifi777

Post by msfifi777 » Wed, 27 Oct 2010 7:09 pm

you can try Dr Chiang. He is very patient and speaks good English.

msfifi777

Post by msfifi777 » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:29 pm

boii18 wrote:Closing the release of photos soon.. Cap is 20 people,for my privacy..

Released to ~15 people so far.

:)
Hi I'd like to see those pictures. I'm new here so can't pm yet. Send pics to [email protected]

Thanks!!

msfifi777

Post by msfifi777 » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:48 pm

rhinose wrote:hi guys anyone know the cost of revison with Dr Kao for rhino.. estimated.>?
Hi rhinos,

Dunno if u've done your nose or not but the last time I emailed Dr Kao I was quoted Ntd160,000. Hope this helps!!

xKiki

Post by xKiki » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 9:11 pm

Hi!^-^

I am going to Dr Kao during December 2010. Will anyone be going to him during this period ? =)

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:33 am

xKiki wrote:Hi!^-^

I am going to Dr Kao during December 2010. Will anyone be going to him during this period ? =)
I'll be there in Dec 2010 as well. I booked a consultation with him on the 22

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:16 pm

hi pls dont go to dr chuang, hes a scum. he ruined my eyes.

discostix

Post by discostix » Fri, 29 Oct 2010 7:30 pm

Hi boii, able to share yr experience? U did double eyelid?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:14 pm

discostix wrote:Hi boii, able to share yr experience? U did double eyelid?
yes my experience is inthe earlier pages..

he has disregard of what u want, and i had to spend $6000 to fix his damage.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Sat, 30 Oct 2010 5:33 pm

boii18 wrote:
discostix wrote:Hi boii, able to share yr experience? U did double eyelid?
yes my experience is inthe earlier pages..

he has disregard of what u want, and i had to spend $6000 to fix his damage.

Hi, Boii18,

Where did you have your eyes fixed? Are your eyes now to your satisfaction? Thanks !!! You can PM me if you want.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 30 Oct 2010 5:57 pm

hi im going to korea on 7 jan to fix with dr kim sam in korea.