Singapore Expats

Teeth Whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
charlim8

Re: replies

Post by charlim8 » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:49 pm

Hi GF,

Forgot to leave you my email. It's at [email protected]

Regards,

Charles

charlim8 wrote:Hi GF,

Thank you for sharing the information. I am very keen to whiten my teeth, which have turned yellowish due to my addiction to Coke. On top of that, I have a front tooth that is few shades up due to previous nerve treatment done. Can I still ever have bright smile? And how much will this smile cost me?

Regards,

Charles

gf wrote:Hi
I've replied most of the posts.
My apologies if I left anyone one, it gets a little confusing after some time.

Also, quite a few people pm ed to ask me if whitening would damage the teeth.
Whitening is generally accepted as the safest cosmetic procedure. It does not damage the teeth and it is reversible. Several aesthetic dental assocaitions all over the world have accepted whitening as the least invasive cosmetic procedure.
I'd have posted the websites, but not sure if it's allowed.

cheers
GF

seanny

Post by seanny » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 5:16 pm

hi GF, can u please send the info to [email protected]
i have asked u quite a few times but no replies. thanks

martinrechards

Post by martinrechards » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 2:58 pm

I have read your site.1st you take the home treatment like Drinking sufficient amount of water every day makes sure that your entire system is clean. Washing your mouth after meals, snacking etc keeps food particles away which otherwise adhere to teeth proving to be hot place for germs to breed. Then you have consult your nearest dentist take Teeth Bleaching that gives you a whiter and healthier smile.
Teeth Bleaching

TyCx

Post by TyCx » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 7:45 pm

hi GF, can u please pm me the info? thanks

Stephen001

Post by Stephen001 » Wed, 06 Oct 2010 5:05 pm

Teeth get stained after years of things like smoking, drinking tea and coffee and even cola will eventually darken the teeth as the staining will get in to the porous micro ducts of the enamel and will slowly change the colour over a period of time. As long as the staining has not penetrated the dentin then the teeth should whiten to a decent level and noticeable difference. The time the enamel is compromised is when there is years of heavy smoking and drinking tea as examples and will also depend on the enamel being overly porous as it cannot defend itself against the staining but luckily this happens very infrequently.

Night White
Teeth Bleaching :???:

gf
Regular
Regular

Post by gf » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 1:30 am

seanny wrote:hi GF, can u please send the info to [email protected]
Yes I am so sorry. Realised you have asked several times and I only just sent you some information on whitening.
Apologise for the long delay.

Cheers

gf
Regular
Regular

Re: replies

Post by gf » Thu, 07 Oct 2010 1:36 am

[quote="charlim8"]Hi GF,

Thank you for sharing the information. I am very keen to whiten my teeth, which have turned yellowish due to my addiction to Coke. On top of that, I have a front tooth that is few shades up due to previous nerve treatment done. Can I still ever have bright smile? And how much will this smile cost me?

Regards,

Charles

Hi Charles
What you have described is interesting. It depends on what is really bothering you. Is the perceived dark smile due to that single tooth where you had root canal treatment done?
If so, you might not need teeth whitening but instead, you can do an internal bleach for that single tooth.
If you feel that every other tooth is dark/yellowish, and not just that single tooth which had root canal done, then whitening may be the option.

Also, if you do take a lot of Coke, or any other acidic drinks for that matter, and if you do so over a prolonged duration over the day, you might want to worry about teeth erosion first before thinking about whitening.
Ask your dentist if you are suitable for whitening.
Halting the erosion first, if there is, would be more appropriate.

Cheers
gf

Stephen001

Post by Stephen001 » Sat, 09 Oct 2010 3:08 pm

Are you embarrassed with your stained, yellow and browning teeth?There are many ways to apply teeth whitening.Getting your teeth professional whitened is still the best way to go. Professional whitening can be accomplished in a couple appointments by a dentist. The problem is that not everyone can afford this type of service and insurance will not cover this procedure.

Teeth Bleaching :)

dfantasy

Post by dfantasy » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 9:43 am

gf wrote:
seanny wrote:hi GF, can u please send the info to [email protected]
Yes I am so sorry. Realised you have asked several times and I only just sent you some information on whitening.
Apologise for the long delay.

Cheers
Hey gf, could you PM me your details as well as rates? Thanks!

Purlene

Post by Purlene » Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:01 pm

Hi gf, Can u send me your clinic's website and details to [email protected] please? thank you =]

pinkpeace7

Post by pinkpeace7 » Tue, 19 Oct 2010 9:47 pm

Hi gf!

I'm very keen too. Want to whitening my teeth before my wedding :D my email addr is [email protected]

Thanks!

seanny

Post by seanny » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 3:07 pm

hi GF, i'm so sorry but can you PM me the info? coz it's very hard to find the info from my junk mails. pm me over here. thanks so much!

novembertwentyfifth

Post by novembertwentyfifth » Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:03 pm

hi gf, please pm me details on your clinic.

i specially registered for this forum to get information on teeth whitening process/fees.

:P

banananutcrunch

interested in dental whitening!

Post by banananutcrunch » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:05 pm

hi gf,

may i know if the Zoom procedure is available at NHG too and if it is cheaper to do it over there?

pls pm/email me at [email protected] your contact details, consultation fees and costs of procedure at both T32 and NHG. thanks so much:)

hope to hear from you soon!

don_charlton

Teeth Whitening

Post by don_charlton » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 8:29 pm

Hi gf,

I'm impressed by your willing to share your expertise with the community,

I'll like to enquire on teeth whitening services at your clinic. Could you email the your location/website/rates/etc to [email protected]?

I was almost thinking of heading to Fab Smile until I saw your post that those are untrained dentist.

Thanks! It may be cheap but results are more important.

Regards,
Don