Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
2bprettynsexy

Post by 2bprettynsexy » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:26 am

Pinkyice wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
Pinkyice wrote: My nose didn't stop moving until I had the implant removed (if I remember correctly).
The part that moves, is it the upper part or lower part of the implant?
Extrusion will only happen from the tip of your nose, not above your nose (between the eyes).
But it's best to contact Dr Chi and ask for his advice.
mine one is the upper part of the implant,u removed ur implant and had a reoperation or wat?
Removed my implant and had a revision nose surgery in Korea last month.
Pinkyice,

do you mind to share why you had your implant removed ? the result is no good from Dr. Putt?

How about the job from Korean? Do you like it and May i know which clinic?

2bprettynsexy

Post by 2bprettynsexy » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 2:40 am

crazyjelly wrote:Hi guys (esp aadvark n boii)... I need ur advices.

I just did dbl eyelid surgery and it is tapered.

EG: ImageImage
TAPERED CREASE

I want this look instead,
like ayumi.

PARELLEL CREASE

So Am i correct to say that I want to re-do my eyes into a parallel crease?
Is it possible anyway? IMO, It's nicer right?
Pls advice.
much appreciated
hi crazyjelly,

i think your eyes look great. May I know where did you do your PS? Just purely double eyelid or + fat removal?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 2:46 am

2bprettynsexy wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
IversonAng wrote: mine one is the upper part of the implant,u removed ur implant and had a reoperation or wat?
Removed my implant and had a revision nose surgery in Korea last month.
Pinkyice,

do you mind to share why you had your implant removed ? the result is no good from Dr. Putt?

I wrote about my experience before and if you want to read about it, you can do a search on the posts I had written...but in short, it wasn't good.

I like my nose now and it was done in Oz clinic.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 9:48 am

fakeplastic wrote:Ive already fixed appointment with Dr Nara for March and had already booked the flight ticket. So excited...

May I know which is a better hotel? Lee Gardens Plaza or Novotel..
Understand that Lee Gardens has more amenities..how about Novotel?
Does Lee Gardens have those kind of adjoining rooms since there will be 3 of us traveling together...

Your valuable feedbacks will be much appreciated.

Thanks
i went with 2 forummers b4, we took a junior suite in Lee Gardens Plaza;
it has a living room with a sofa bed, the 2 girls took the queen bed in the room
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Re: Lipo at tjandra or nara?

Post by cherryjan » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:38 am

divi1107 wrote:
xinger85 wrote:Hi peep, I m new in this forum. Need some related infomation on lipo. Do people who went for lipo suggest going to tjandra or nara?

I m quite scare after see-ing those photos on tjandra website. Can anyone share with me the experience?

Is there anyone who is planning to go for lipo lately? i m looking at may or june. We can go tgt and give each other morale support. thanks. =)
Hi
i 've been back fm lipo (3 wks) with Dr Pat/Tokai clinic...he was really skilful anyway i was totally under GA so didnt feel a thing. the recovery process was not too bad either. the 3rd day when my feet started swelling badly and areas where i had done started to feel stretched n bruised was the worst however it helps heaps if u have the proper compresson garment . My advice is if u're thinking of doing lipo, get your garment ready before the procedure as Tokai does not provide actual lpo garment only use waacol n other brand girdle.

however im very very satisfied with the result. if u're not too overweight but have problem areas like mine lipo is definitely WORTH it!

i also did a "no cut" double eyelid, really maintenance free ie no pain, no gel, no scarring but its been 3 wks and it still look very high and deep n unnatural. does anybody know how long it takes for the fold to look natural for this suture method???
HiHi< do u know where in singapore i can buy compresson garment for BA???

Thanks

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:53 am

sawadika77 wrote:
sawadika77 wrote:
krispy wrote: omg am sorry it didn't work out for u. am comin from abroad, planning to stay in thailand for a month or 2. going in may 2010 for tummy tuck and BA. do u know if dr nara does a good job on tt & ba? is the price on his website exactly what it is? any hidden cost? did u have to buy your own compression garment. how much is it in hat yai? is the pain killers free? how much does it cost to stay extra night in hospital? what about dr puttisak? who would u recommended sry for so much questions sawadika77 u seem experience and i appreciate you sharing your experience. it will be my first time in thailand, and doing surgery, i dont hear people talk much about tummy tuck on here. i pray i dont run into any bad luck... when u had ur breast done how did u decide what is best for u? i have 2 kids, saggy breast and stretch marks all over my stomach. i heard if done thru the armpits it takes longer to heal and more painful. am scared of scars. under or over breast muscle which do u prefer? in 10 years when i have to redo it wont it be harder if under the muscle? do u know if i get tummy tuck can i get lipo in my stomach? is that extra? becuz some doctors include lipo with the price. i email dr nara no response with these questions. i plan on calling him when i get there should i call him now? when u did ur breast was it perfect? not lopsided or one bigger than the other? do u know of a good laser place for stretch marks? thank u if u or anybody on here could help. am scared and excited at the same time.. not really sure how i should feel. i research for ova 5 years and recently tumble on this website, everybody on here is real and has real experience, am glad i found this site. the more i hear of dr nara the more i want to pick up that phone and call. still undecided on which doctor in hat yai.
hi sorry for the late reply, yeah. i did my boobs with nara and putisak nose. I had first approached putisak about my boobs which he said he could not do, he was advicing i do a lift while i wanted an implant. ( all this was via email before seeing me. I think my boobs scared him lol

my scars i.e on the nipple where implants were put and under neath where implants were removed have both faded..u can hardly see. One thing ( thank God) about my skin is it heals fast. i also ( on the advice of my mum) took vitamin c and zinc.. dont know if its a myth or true but apparently zinc is good for healing scars

Both doctors are good, though i have a soft spot for puttisak, he was very kind to me..by the way if you want to call me you can.. just send me a private email n i will email u my number... i am also going back at the end of april to do my boobs again..with another doctor in hatyai, dr nara refused to do them the second time.. ( i am praying this time it goes well.)

If you wish to see nara, you must book way in advance, about three months in advance as he is so much in demand.

As for this webisite...lol i also came accross it by accident. I was desparetly lookinf for message blogs about thai ps then found it and it from this very website that i learnt about dr nara and puttisak and went for me. Prior to that had appointment with yanhee, who i ditched. lol
hi thanks for the private emails Pinkcherry and Krispy, unfortunately i cannot private email you back with your questions as i havent yet qualified to do that i.e according to singapore forum.
please here is my private email which if you email me i will reply in more details. [email protected]. I will answer all your questions, dont worry about bothering me, i understand. Before i left for thailand i felt just the same.

Dr puts email is ([email protected]). His mobile number is 00 66 89 46 71 055. My nose is fine no problem at all, i admit i was kinda worried at first cause i have sinuses and suffer with hayfever in the spirng/early summer, but i have had no problem at all.

BA with nara was 55,000 thb. This includes everything. the only extra pay i remember was 100 baht for blood test H.I.V. I went to the lab by myself, just jumped on a tuk tuk. After doing the test i went back to my hotel. I then waited for about 5pm where i took a tuk tuk to hospital. In the hospital i checked myself in and the nurse took me to room. I had a wash with soap lol, no shower cream. I remember the nurse telling me to be careful not to wash of the markings on my boobs that dr had drawn.

After that i sat on the bed and watched A THAI SOAP!! which i was trying to understand lol. Anyway most of the time i was looking at the girls noses and saying mmmm.. i want my nose to be like that lol . later i was wheeled to the theatre. was scarey. I rember praying " oh Lord please let me not die doing plastic surgery, what will my church member say lol". There i met nara and the anastetic. He spoke to me about the anastetic and how it will make me sleep. I remember asking him " are u sure i wont feel anything?" i was so nervous thought i might wake up in the middle of the surgery and feel the cutting lol ( you know all the horror storiies you hear lol)
Eventually the anastetic dr gave me the injection. i started to feel drowsy. I prayed on more time giving up my spirit to the Lord.

Next thing i woke up was in the room in sooo much pain. oh my gosh. its like somoene put heavy stones on your chest. I wanted to go to the toilet but i could not get up. The lovely nurse assistant brought me a bed pan. and i used it. I remember thinking what have i done to myself? what have i put myself through? Forget child birth this is the real pain.

anyway as u can see i always get carried away with my ps experience lol.

as for nose, that was a walk in the park. When i got to puttisak clinic, got antibiotic injection on my bum...lol, those nurses in thailand were always shocked at my bum/booty. i remember doctor nara advicing me to loose weight when he saw my bum lololol. the nurses were even gigling. thhis is when i was doing the lipo on my love handles, you have to lie on your belly and ur bum is exposed , talk of humiliation. this was the first thing i did i.e the love handles and nara said i should start with love handles because i have to lie on my belly, and i cannot do this after having BA. So did love handles on sunday n BA on the monday.

Back to rhino...ok, so after getting injection on bum, i went to the mini theatre room, where i washed my face with antibiotic soap. Then a young lady very fluent in english, came and gave me the sedation. i slept and woke up with implant, i felt nothing...nothing nothing nothing. It was the next day when i got up that my eyes and area around nose was swollen. it was embarasing, cause when i went for breaksfast all the geusts were staring at me. It was obvious i was a foreigner on a ps mission...lol.
within two days sweeling around the eyes, had completely gone. nose a litle swolen but not painful. my nose is doing great.

okay enuf said, please feel free to email me . TC
Hi sawadika77,

After the BA how was it? I mean it took u how long to heal and feel soft and nature?
Will it be very hard for the 1st few weeks>>> I Have to get away from my boyfriend, cos i dun want him to know me doing BA. I have did filler but it was a bit hard... Can share pls

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:57 am

krispy wrote:
rin777 wrote:
krispy wrote: I have an appointment with Dr. Nara July 29 (earliest appt) I wanted one in June for lipo. I read posts on here and another forum who siad he does not do vaser just traditional lipo. Am thinkin of doing BA as well. If your experience with Dr Putt is good I will book with him and do lipo together with BA. I haven't read much about Dr Putt I hope your experience will help me decide which doctor i want. what size you plan on getting?
hey kripsy, are you from singapore?i am quite interested in doing lipo in july too. can we exchange emails? or mobile contact
i try to leave my email but system wont let me. when is your appointment? book an appointment and see what day u get because I think July is all book. i'll be there for a bit i dont mind company i like to shop and sight see. It will be my first surgery :D

Hi rhinoceros,

How is your BA already a few months le... appointment is this month end, so scare... Can share with me ur healing process??? How it need for healing and will it look and feel nature? any advice what to be prepare??

Thanks!

2bprettynsexy

Post by 2bprettynsexy » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:19 am

Pinkyice wrote:
2bprettynsexy wrote:
Pinkyice wrote: Removed my implant and had a revision nose surgery in Korea last month.
Pinkyice,

I wrote about my experience before and if you want to read about it, you can do a search on the posts I had written...but in short, it wasn't good.

Hi pinkyice,

thanks for your prompt reply! I didnt ge to read about your experience as it has too many pages, may be I havent come to it yet.

May I know how much does it cause at OZ? Hope this is not off topic. Are they good for face reshaping & eye surgery as well?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 7:09 pm

2bprettynsexy wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
2bprettynsexy wrote: Pinkyice,

Hi pinkyice,

thanks for your prompt reply! I didnt ge to read about your experience as it has too many pages, may be I havent come to it yet.

May I know how much does it cause at OZ? Hope this is not off topic. Are they good for face reshaping & eye surgery as well?
http://drpark.co.kr/eng/

Above is their website.
I can't say if they are good in face reshaping but I'd read about Singaporeans having good experiences there.

c--hanel

Post by c--hanel » Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:27 am

Anyone know Dr Nara , dr chi or dr putt can give you those deep eyelid ?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 3:04 am

Nosiegirl wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote: Haha your mum still so protective :p I heard cannot blow nose for two months lol. Just let mucus drip XD Btw, when u paying your deposit to Amy?
wahahah... :lol: let it drip... yacks... I think I will pay deposit end of this month leh. You leh? I haven't check with my sister. I am also busy..

aiyo, I very kanjong leh.. how ar...
Sorry for late reply! busy with examssss! hahaha.... okie when u pay already let me know how to pay by wire transfer.. hhaah I wanna confirm whether i can get job before I pay up the deposit haha. Tml going interview. Once I get job ill come harrass u. dont worry la hahaha Amy will only cancel your appointment if u fail to pay up by 1 month :D
Nosiegir, hihi, have you pay your deposit, so when is your apt with which Dr.? I got mine apt on the 5 Dec with Dr. Nara and i'm going there with one of my friend, he also want to do his nose, and we already pay deposit.

But May I know, is there any preparation to be done before we go there? Do you know any about all these, the thread here are super uber long, and I didn't know how long must I search for the information.?

Or If there are anyone here could give me some adv on what should i do before the ops?

Also I am planning to take bus to Hatyai and then take plane back to Singapore and what is the procedure about this route?

Thanks a million. Cheers!

fakeplastic

Post by fakeplastic » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 3:08 am

macaronincheeze! I read from previous posts ya been to Dr Nara before.
Mind adding me to msn? [email protected] wanna ask u something :P

Thanks a bunch! :)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 3:13 am

fakeplastic wrote:macaronincheeze! I read from previous posts ya been to Dr Nara before.
Mind adding me to msn? [email protected] wanna ask u something :P

Thanks a bunch! :)
Done-ed...

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:30 am

hi hi,

Am in hatyai now. I went to see Dr Chi on fri. Pls note that his clinic open from 5PM onwards from Mon to Fri.

I touch down in hatyai at about 8am and ran to dr chi clinic but not open yet so i check in at my hotel at Novotel.

Actually novotel and lee garden is super near! just opp only.

I took a tuk tuk initially to dr chi clinic and it cost about 60baht (can neg to 40 only actually) but i discover that i can walk there. Only 5 mins. Must take short cut which is quite dark at night.

Dr chi clinic is super near the hotel.

On fri night, we went to consult Dr chi, spent 3 hours talking to him.

I wanted to revise my nose and also paralled eyelid.

For my nose which I did at tokai previously was too sharp so dr chi recommend that he do alar and also to make my tip rounder. He said that he might use some dermis skinn from behind my ear if my skin is too thin.

For my eyes, he said to do paralled eyelid, i need to do epi and it will take about 9 mths to be naturally.

He then said that i need to do chin rather than my eyes more which my face is too short. he then show me alot of implants and we discussed which look is suitable.

I decided to choose one implant which is "L" size and he said will make my chin sharper. The other kind will make it natural.

I realise if I choose too natural and I will regret.

Paid 5000k baht of deposit.

My revision of nose is 14k baht

Chin is 18k baht.

the next morning which is sat. I went to do my surgery.

3rd floor is the surgery room.

Looks quite...."pathetic" though. but dr was very nice. I was pestering him and still asking alot of questions before the surgery and he was very patient in answering.

Was strapped down to the "surgery bed" and 3 nurses was trying to poke me. They tried my right hand but cannot find my vein.

the dr came and touch me, he find me very cold and ask me whether i was nervous.

i told him i was scared but not of the pain, i scared i ugly.

Anyway, he poke my right hand and I think I fell asleep.

Then after he was finishing my nose, i woke up and i nag nag at him.

I told him i was awake now and ask him whether he was finish, i was super drowsy but i act like i was sober and told him to let me sleep, if not i will go crazy.

He told me the needle drop or something and he injected my right hand.

I woke up feeling super drowsy and I cant even rem how i got bk.

i reach bk hotel and realise i got poke at my leg too, i guess they cant find my vein.

Went to bought ice pack and pineapple juice.

During night time, the pain at the chin was terrible. I have trouble sleeping and i keep taking the painkiller.

This morning went to eat breakfast but cant eat cos I cant open my mouth and my jaw feel "sour". Chin seems to be pushing down.

I am going to see dr chi now to get stronger painkiller if possible. I think if do one part is still ok but doing nose and chin and alar is very pain.

I will update soon. and i hope my nose look good now.

p/s: oh ya forgot to add, try to change ur money before u go hatyai, the rate here is 22.90 and i think is freaking low and there is only 1 money changer and they super "yaya", changes 2k also wont give 23.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:42 am

slpd123 wrote:hi hi,

Am in hatyai now. I went to see Dr Chi on fri. Pls note that his clinic open from 5PM onwards from Mon to Fri.

I touch down in hatyai at about 8am and ran to dr chi clinic but not open yet so i check in at my hotel at Novotel.

Actually novotel and lee garden is super near! just opp only.

I took a tuk tuk initially to dr chi clinic and it cost about 60baht (can neg to 40 only actually) but i discover that i can walk there. Only 5 mins. Must take short cut which is quite dark at night.

Dr chi clinic is super near the hotel.

On fri night, we went to consult Dr chi, spent 3 hours talking to him.

I wanted to revise my nose and also paralled eyelid.

For my nose which I did at tokai previously was too sharp so dr chi recommend that he do alar and also to make my tip rounder. He said that he might use some dermis skinn from behind my ear if my skin is too thin.

For my eyes, he said to do paralled eyelid, i need to do epi and it will take about 9 mths to be naturally.

He then said that i need to do chin rather than my eyes more which my face is too short. he then show me alot of implants and we discussed which look is suitable.

I decided to choose one implant which is "L" size and he said will make my chin sharper. The other kind will make it natural.

I realise if I choose too natural and I will regret.

Paid 5000k baht of deposit.

My revision of nose is 14k baht

Chin is 18k baht.

the next morning which is sat. I went to do my surgery.

3rd floor is the surgery room.

Looks quite...."pathetic" though. but dr was very nice. I was pestering him and still asking alot of questions before the surgery and he was very patient in answering.

Was strapped down to the "surgery bed" and 3 nurses was trying to poke me. They tried my right hand but cannot find my vein.

the dr came and touch me, he find me very cold and ask me whether i was nervous.

i told him i was scared but not of the pain, i scared i ugly.

Anyway, he poke my right hand and I think I fell asleep.

Then after he was finishing my nose, i woke up and i nag nag at him.

I told him i was awake now and ask him whether he was finish, i was super drowsy but i act like i was sober and told him to let me sleep, if not i will go crazy.

He told me the needle drop or something and he injected my right hand.

I woke up feeling super drowsy and I cant even rem how i got bk.

i reach bk hotel and realise i got poke at my leg too, i guess they cant find my vein.

Went to bought ice pack and pineapple juice.

During night time, the pain at the chin was terrible. I have trouble sleeping and i keep taking the painkiller.

This morning went to eat breakfast but cant eat cos I cant open my mouth and my jaw feel "sour". Chin seems to be pushing down.

I am going to see dr chi now to get stronger painkiller if possible. I think if do one part is still ok but doing nose and chin and alar is very pain.

I will update soon. and i hope my nose look good now.

p/s: oh ya forgot to add, try to change ur money before u go hatyai, the rate here is 22.90 and i think is freaking low and there is only 1 money changer and they super "yaya", changes 2k also wont give 23.
Wow.... slpd123, you very brave leh... I am also scare now, I heard alot of ppl here saying you must take antibiotic before the ops leh... but where to buy sia..

My apt is with Dr Nara. I think I will book Novetel because I heard they have free wireless which I can bring my lappy along with me.

Hope you are fine and recover soon. hear more of your updates.

Cheers