Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Sun, 26 Sep 2010 1:17 am

Greenies wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
Greenies wrote:quotes from addvark:

our natural cartilage is flexible, the silicone implant is also slightly flexible. it's not supposed to be tough like bone. if it's not crooked, it's not much to worry abt

coz i had the same worry before.. :)
Are u trying to say its alright to feel the implant "shaking" when touched slightly after surgery?
How long since you did your nose job and does your implant still "shake" still when touched or feels unstable at this point of time?
im 9 months post op. yes it still moves or rather flex when i push it. flex meaning when i push it to left it will go to the left and when let go it will go back to the position.
example when i push the nose tip from left to right.. the nose will look bended to the right then when let go it will go back become straight. same for the bridge in between eyes area. can feel the implant bend to the side when push then when let go it will go back to normal.
well.. i was worried at first.. but since advark says its normal n i feel normal so it should be normal? :lol:
I guess it occured to him as well hence he also thinks its normal haha... did u do yours with nara? do u mind sharing more if so? :) Best if you could let us see b4 and after photos. :D

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sun, 26 Sep 2010 4:46 am

Nosiegirl wrote:
Greenies wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote: Are u trying to say its alright to feel the implant "shaking" when touched slightly after surgery?
How long since you did your nose job and does your implant still "shake" still when touched or feels unstable at this point of time?
im 9 months post op. yes it still moves or rather flex when i push it. flex meaning when i push it to left it will go to the left and when let go it will go back to the position.
example when i push the nose tip from left to right.. the nose will look bended to the right then when let go it will go back become straight. same for the bridge in between eyes area. can feel the implant bend to the side when push then when let go it will go back to normal.
well.. i was worried at first.. but since advark says its normal n i feel normal so it should be normal? :lol:
I guess it occured to him as well hence he also thinks its normal haha... did u do yours with nara? do u mind sharing more if so? :) Best if you could let us see b4 and after photos. :D
yup.. did rhino with nara.. never do alar coz scared pain? lol.. dunno y i got this thinking also.. alar feels more pain for me..
my pic in previous page.. u can search for it.. its not a 100% perfect nose la.. but i can say it really improves my old nose alot.. coz i got no bridge to start with..

fleurflur

Post by fleurflur » Sun, 26 Sep 2010 9:38 am

hi all, i'm considering to do tiplasty and stitching of double eyelids. both Dr Nara and Dr Chi sounds equally good so i really can't decide. but i read that Dr Nara doesn't do tiplasty?

can anyone give me advice? i'm quite scared cos the prices sounds too good to be true, when surgeries like this usually cost at least 2000sgd and above.

daftjunk

nose

Post by daftjunk » Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:10 pm

change nick name.......sorrrryyyy too obvious
Last edited by daftjunk on Tue, 28 Sep 2010 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Mon, 27 Sep 2010 5:14 pm

Anybody done Dimple Creation from Dr Nara??

How's the procedure likely to be & how do they create deeper dimple on both cheeks? Will Dr Nara use stitches to create the dimple????

Nosiegirl

Re: nose

Post by Nosiegirl » Mon, 27 Sep 2010 7:25 pm

daftjunk wrote:Image

Hi this is my nose...I think the tip is very round.
Do you think alar is able to correct it or what should I do to improve it?
In all sincerity, your nose is nice already. you dunno what's the true definition of bulbous tip hahaha :lol:

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Mon, 27 Sep 2010 7:26 pm

Greenies wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
Greenies wrote: im 9 months post op. yes it still moves or rather flex when i push it. flex meaning when i push it to left it will go to the left and when let go it will go back to the position.
yup.. did rhino with nara.. never do alar coz scared pain? lol.. dunno y i got this thinking also.. alar feels more pain for me..
my pic in previous page.. u can search for it.. its not a 100% perfect nose la.. but i can say it really improves my old nose alot.. coz i got no bridge to start with..
theres no pics on page 246 leh :(

daftjunk

Re: nose

Post by daftjunk » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:52 am

Nosiegirl wrote:
daftjunk wrote:Image

Hi this is my nose...I think the tip is very round.
Do you think alar is able to correct it or what should I do to improve it?
In all sincerity, your nose is nice already. you dunno what's the true definition of bulbous tip hahaha :lol:
Hi Gal,

Is just a better pic of my nose..dont have other close up pic :(
The middle part is very broad and tip too short..Im not sure if you understand what I mean.. like two straight lines l l :cry:

Im thinking of doing lipo on my arms and thigh. Considering alar as well but I'm not sure after reading posts that states that Bkk alar is not good if you already have a nose bridge..

So if I intend to do both arms n inner thigh, I can do the areas over a period of 2 days? I intend to make a one week trip next year to get it done.

Im keen on doing dimples but it seems to be a painful procedure. Anybody can show me an after photo of dimple surgery?

Thanks in advance!!! :p

Blurze

Looking for Pre-owned compression garment (2nd hand)

Post by Blurze » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:10 pm

Anybody selling pre-owned compression garment for the upper body which is inclusive of the arm.

Am interested to buy it........

Kindly PM me if you are selling

fakeplastic

Post by fakeplastic » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 6:22 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and would like to seek more information about doing lipo with Dr. Nara.

1. I intend to do it March 2011, just wondering will it be too early to fix an appointment with Nara now

2. Will one week stay over @ Hatyai sufficient if I plan to do 2 areas (arms + inner thigh)

3. Air ticket at SGD120 tax included is cheap or should I wait for promotion?

4. Prior to doing the surgery, is there any things I can do way in advance to prep my body for it...example like lose more weight, taking supplements?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

jecy77

Dr Kampee-Bangkok: any recs?

Post by jecy77 » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:08 pm

Has anyone heard of:
Kampee KARANAPAKORN, MD
Bangkok , 10220 , THAILAND
Phone: 66-2-996-4116 or -3273-4 - Fax: 66-2-996-4524 - E-mail
Surgeon Profile http://www.kampeeplasticsurgery.com

Is he good? The prices are decent& there are pictures inside
Does anyone have experiences with this doctor?
Thanks in advance - JC

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:08 pm

Anyone would be in HatYai Dec 15 onwards?.. Do let me know.

xinger85

Liposuction at nara

Post by xinger85 » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:08 pm

fakeplastic wrote:Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and would like to seek more information about doing lipo with Dr. Nara.

1. I intend to do it March 2011, just wondering will it be too early to fix an appointment with Nara now

2. Will one week stay over @ Hatyai sufficient if I plan to do 2 areas (arms + inner thigh)

4. Prior to doing the surgery, is there any things I can do way in advance to prep my body for it...example like lose more weight, taking supplements?

Hi,

I am interested in doing lipo too. But i heard that Nara only able to lipo a small amount out. is it true? I think i need quite a big amount out from my tummy.

fakeplastic

Re: Liposuction at nara

Post by fakeplastic » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:23 pm

xinger85 wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in doing lipo too. But i heard that Nara only able to lipo a small amount out. is it true? I think i need quite a big amount out from my tummy.
I'm not sure. I read tat someone got 4L sucked out but Im not sure if 4L is considered alot or not. When do you intend to go?...Maybe we can go together for moral support.

xinger85

Re: Liposuction at nara

Post by xinger85 » Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:10 am

fakeplastic wrote:
xinger85 wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure. I read tat someone got 4L sucked out but Im not sure if 4L is considered alot or not. When do you intend to go?...Maybe we can go together for moral support.
I intend to go in December. So that by the yr 2011, it will be a new ME ~~ But quite worried about the liposuction. Have any of your friends tried it?