Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Lacey

Post by Lacey » Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:48 pm

hellosunshine wrote:
Lacey wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:Booked Dr Nara for 27th December, anyone going please tell me! I just found out Dr Nara increased his prices! Haha
where u see that?? i surf and it seems the same
Oh maybe they changed the prices a long time ago, I haven't checked the website since I booked quite a few months back...
i rem 1.5 yrs ago was SGD2000 for BA now 2591

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:43 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: Nosiegirl, LG got come with breakfast, thats the thing... LOL. but novetel dont. keke..:P ya my mama will still scold me de.. die la... Aiyo.. canno blow nose, I die liao la.. I got sensitive nose in the morning de leh.. how sia..
Haha your mum still so protective :p I heard cannot blow nose for two months lol. Just let mucus drip XD Btw, when u paying your deposit to Amy?
wahahah... :lol: let it drip... yacks... I think I will pay deposit end of this month leh. You leh? I haven't check with my sister. I am also busy..

aiyo, I very kanjong leh.. how ar...
Sorry for late reply! busy with examssss! hahaha.... okie when u pay already let me know how to pay by wire transfer.. hhaah I wanna confirm whether i can get job before I pay up the deposit haha. Tml going interview. Once I get job ill come harrass u. dont worry la hahaha Amy will only cancel your appointment if u fail to pay up by 1 month :D

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 3:05 am

Lacey wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote: Yes dear, it's nice and I enjoyed my stay there.
Big, clean rooms with soft fluffy beds :)
Hi Pinkyice,

Thanks for the information, I was staying Lee Garden after my Thigh liposuction, then the bed not spongy at all. I can feel spring here and there and I can't sleep side way cause of the swollen of my thigh... lol..

So this time if i'm going to do my arms. I will book novetel. :lol:
Lee plaza - 1149 baht
novotel - 58 sg..

difference abt 20 per night...

i m thinking WHICH one... i staying 4 nights = $80 sg
Lee gardens has bigger rooms...too big in fact that the room looks kinda empty.
The rooms in Novotel is nicer because it looks more new.

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 3:22 am

Pinkyice wrote:
Lacey wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote: Hi Pinkyice,

Thanks for the information, I was staying Lee Garden after my Thigh liposuction, then the bed not spongy at all. I can feel spring here and there and I can't sleep side way cause of the swollen of my thigh... lol..

So this time if i'm going to do my arms. I will book novetel. :lol:
Lee plaza - 1149 baht
novotel - 58 sg..

difference abt 20 per night...

i m thinking WHICH one... i staying 4 nights = $80 sg
Lee gardens has bigger rooms...too big in fact that the room looks kinda empty.
The rooms in Novotel is nicer because it looks more new.
but lee gardens gt wifi!!! :)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:26 am

mint_leaf wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:Booked Dr Nara for 27th December, anyone going please tell me! I just found out Dr Nara increased his prices! Haha
Hi hellosunshine, what are you doing with Dr Nara? which one price increase. Amy quote me 10,000 baht for nose augmentation. I say I want implant, but she ask me whether I want to do augmentation instead or not. So funny de.
Hi..
What's the difference between augmentation & nose implant ? Both are the same = Rhinoplasty right ??
I also not sure leh... I don't want to email her already, because she seems busy...

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:53 pm

i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 2:33 am

IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?
where did u do them? :)

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 3:09 am

ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?
hatyai

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:43 pm

IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
hatyai
May I know who did your rhino?

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:06 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote: where did u do them? :)
hatyai
dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:51 pm

IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote: hatyai
dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi
just a few pages back, a girl named jaslinegal did hers with dr chi too. you may wanna pm her to ask.

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 1:01 am

Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote: May I know who did your rhino?
just a few pages back, a girl named jaslinegal did hers with dr chi too. you may wanna pm her to ask.
thx,and as i know,she got same problem with me.can anybody who did their nose job with other doctor tell me if you all having the same problem with me?my nasal part(between the eyes part)shake when i press it,i can feel the implant doesn't stick together with my nose bone.

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 1:36 am

IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote: dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi
thx,and as i know,she got same problem with me.can anybody who did their nose job with other doctor tell me if you all having the same problem with me?my nasal part(between the eyes part)shake when i press it,i can feel the implant doesn't stick together with my nose bone.
My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?

Jaslinegal

Post by Jaslinegal » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 9:58 am

Pinkyice wrote: My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?
Hi Pinkyice, can I know for you how long does the nose settle down and not move? I am only 2weeks post op, I touch my nose everyday but still feels it moves. Rather anxious for it to be fixed. Also how do you tell if it's an extrusion? cos Dr Chi made my tip sharper with implant, so scared that i will have extrusion over time.

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 6:00 pm

Jaslinegal wrote:
Pinkyice wrote: My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
Hi Pinkyice, can I know for you how long does the nose settle down and not move? I am only 2weeks post op, I touch my nose everyday but still feels it moves. Rather anxious for it to be fixed. Also how do you tell if it's an extrusion? cos Dr Chi made my tip sharper with implant, so scared that i will have extrusion over time.
My nose didn't stop moving until I had the implant removed (if I remember correctly).
The part that moves, is it the upper part or lower part of the implant?
Extrusion will only happen from the tip of your nose, not above your nose (between the eyes).
But it's best to contact Dr Chi and ask for his advice.