Singapore Expats

what should i do after i pass my class 3 final theory??

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
eazzeer

what should i do after i pass my class 3 final theory??

Post by eazzeer » Wed, 15 Sep 2010 3:46 pm

i have just pass my final theory a few day ago, but i don't know what i should do now?? i have no friend that have taken a driving test before any suggestion? should i go and take the practical test?? how should i go about it?? i'm a private student taking the manual

x9200

Post by x9200 » Wed, 15 Sep 2010 5:27 pm

I think you should use public transportation. There is already enough ppl on these roads that can not handle simple rules and situations.
Why don't you call your driving centre or visit their web page?

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Re: what should i do after i pass my class 3 final theory??

Post by JayCee » Wed, 15 Sep 2010 6:12 pm

eazzeer wrote:i have just pass my final theory a few day ago, but i don't know what i should do now?? i have no friend that have taken a driving test before any suggestion? should i go and take the practical test?? how should i go about it?? i'm a private student taking the manual
If you really can't figure out how to arrange taking a driving test in this day and age with the amount of freely available information that exists, then may I suggest that you shouldn't be let out on your own, let alone let loose in a car

:roll:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 15 Sep 2010 6:34 pm

And there is a prime example of why I quit driving here! ](*,)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

pureauto

Post by pureauto » Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:23 pm

Since you are a private student, go and booked for your practical test NOW as your have passed your final theory. This is because as a PTE student, your practical test date will be longer than those student from driving school.

Go and get yourself a driving instructor to practice while waiting for the test date. By the time the test date approaching near, I guess your driving skill should ready for the test by then.
Martin Lee