Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
huihui1972

Post by huihui1972 » Thu, 09 Sep 2010 1:50 pm

Lacey wrote:
Lacey wrote:
Blissful09 wrote: Ans :-

1) TWD 38000
2) BEARABLE 2? (Cause swollen then sitches-tight )
3) so far NOPE.. (just hope my Eyes Faster de-swell)

Its been more than a year babes....

My eyes:- Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi Lacey, Nice to share and see your double eye lid here, may i have your contact or email address, i would like to know more abt how Dr do your double eye lid. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.... I'm hui hui.

Almonds.

Post by Almonds. » Thu, 09 Sep 2010 2:09 pm

I'm pretty much confirmed... Anyone going to taipei between Oct. 6- Oct. 15?

Will be going with Dr. Gao for sure but maybe also Dr. Su, let me know ok? :) Would love to share hotel fees too.. together maybe we can get a nicer hotel (with refrigerator haha)?

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 2:20 am

38000 TWD is quite expensive...

I swear sometimes if u dont speak mandarin and they know your a foreigner that will jack up the price.

There many good doctors u can go to between $900- 1000
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Sat, 11 Sep 2010 5:33 pm

Blissful09 wrote:38000 TWD is quite expensive...

I swear sometimes if u dont speak mandarin and they know your a foreigner that will jack up the price.

There many good doctors u can go to between $900- 1000
I speak mandarin thou not as well as Taiwanese.. ;p n I had a PS buddy with me whom quite experienced... The rate is abt there... After checking a few..

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 6:48 pm

Hi there,

Several reasons for having chosen dr. Hsu:
- preference for his sense of beauty: you can gather from his pics that every nose is custom-made, unlike many other surgeons who tend to create the same nose for all their patients
- cheaper (only slightly though)
- recently decided to limit surgery frequency per week (good to know that he finds it important to spend enough time on every single case)

TreeHugger wrote:
shinangel wrote:
TreeHugger wrote: Is blissful going for a revision? I don't quite remember. I was planning to leave on the 24th and come back around the 6th. Are you only doing your nose?
I have never been keen on PS. If I could get tighter bums by doing more sports or get rid of a few pimples by means of the appropriate creams and food diet, I would do. But it goes without saying one cannot change her/his nose without plastic surgery.

The rest of my body is not perfect (sometimes my boyfriend jokes about my flat chest, calling it two aspirines on an ironing board), but it doesn't have to be perfect either. All in all, I am quite happy with what I have been granted by nature.

Besides, as far as I am concerned, a first botched rhino does not really encourage to get additional PS. So I stick to what I initially wanted: a slightly improved nose.
Why did you choose Dr. Hsu and not Dr. Kao? I am still trying to decide between the two

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 7:02 pm

Heya,

I have appt with dr. Hsu on 25th December for consultation, surgery will be next day. Can't change dates though, as I have to take into account work calendar.
clairedoll wrote:
WATERSkin wrote:
clairedoll wrote:hello guys!! im new in this forum. Im going to Dr Hsu in Dec, first week. i have booked a date on 7dec. but so far, i have not a travelmate yet. ive heard how excruciatingly hard it is to travel alone for nose job. so is anybody goin on the same period?? or interested to go??? please let me know. btw i come from malaysia, i speak chinese.=)) so hope to hear from yall soon!!
Hihi,

You going on which airline? I'm going on the 20th Dec meeting Dr.Hsu at 930pm.
are u from msia too?? but my date is on 7dec. if i cant find anybody for that period, i will have to ask dr hsu if he can fit me in on a later date (end of dec) since there aremore ppl goin to see him on tat period.

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 7:09 pm

Should you prefer studio's and apartments in Kaoshiung, check out these ones:

- www.kaohsiung-taiwan.com/202
- International Friendship House

Recommended by Lonely Planet, which you can always rely on.
summ3rluv wrote:
WATERSkin wrote:Hi all,

Is there any recommendation hotel near Dr.Hsu clinic? Thanks in advance
check out hotels at: www.agoda.com

they usually give you the option to choose between suburbs
o

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 7:18 pm

Heya,

Still going with dr. Hsu then? Thought you had changed your mind (I guess I must have mixed up with someone else). Anyways, should you feel lonely, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'll be staying in an apartment of Kaohsiung 202, from 26th December to 8th January.

Hahaa, I have a great idea: we could celebrate New Year together!

Talking about revision, this should also be the last PS intervention for me. After that, finito, over, basta.

Blissful09 wrote:COnsultation DEC 21st
Surgery Date Dec 22nd..

You guys better not be distracting Dr Hsu from me... LOL
seriously this is my LAST REVISION! need it to go smoothly and get him to take his time and not rush or worry about his other consultations =P

If you wanna join me message me, prefer Mandarin speaker.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 13 Sep 2010 9:48 am

OMG my doctor said i'll be doing LOCAL Anesthsia for my revision

HAS ANYBODY DONE THAT YET? Im very scared i will feel pain!!!

omg omg im scared.....................
Save money.

WATERSkin

Post by WATERSkin » Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:22 pm

Blissful09 wrote:OMG my doctor said i'll be doing LOCAL Anesthsia for my revision

HAS ANYBODY DONE THAT YET? Im very scared i will feel pain!!!

omg omg im scared.....................
Maybe during the process, request to listen music with earplug and cover your eyes. it might minizise your fear.
like i go dentist for wisdom tooth removal, it is Local Anesthsia, but the dentist did this to me. It help on me but I don't know does it work on you. :)

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 13 Sep 2010 3:33 pm

im starting to REALLLYYY get pissed off at Dr Hsu right now.. ive only spoken good things about him on this site.. an i seriously think im making too many excuses for him just because he is a nice doctor "face to face"

So far from my emails too him.. i feel like he doesnt wanna do what i wanna do. I even told him i am willing to pay more.. but i feel he wants to do a rush job so that he can jump to his next client (two operations in one day, BTW i dont blame her, its doctor's fault)
Im start to get suspicious.. ok.. maybe he doesnt know how to do it?
He keeps telling me "your nose is fine u cant get a perfect nose"....
yet.. i NEVER asked for a perfect nose.. i just dont wanna walk around with a long big nose on my face (taiwanese like long big nose) in fact.. i prefer my short nose. I feel like he doesnt care about other ppl's preferences in "beauty" he can only see my pictures and he doesnt consider what my nose looks like in real life. Im getting really freak annoyed. So basically.. he just wants to do what he wants to do... i even made a website about how i want my nose to be revised and just how i dont want my ugly droopy tip anymore (cuz i never had a droopy tip to begin with) :mad: why bother freak having consultation if your just gonna say "no , no , no no no" and then give them a completely different nose?
Taiwanese doctors say "you cant have exactly the same as the nose in the picture"
But korean doctors say "you can have anything"
I dont expect to be the exact same... but to be honest Dr hsu..
your nose u gave me looks like........ 5% of what i asked for. Can't even pass with a 50%.
Save money.

LolAlexLol

Post by LolAlexLol » Mon, 13 Sep 2010 7:40 pm

Hey blissful09, is your first nose job done by Dr Hsu?
If so, is it a very big change or only subtle change?
Cause after reading the forums and my friend's story, all their noses have very minimal change after surgery with TaiWan's doctors and I am looking for a big drastic change..

Did you have rib rhino or silicon/goretex implant?

Thanks!
Perseverance and determination is the way to success. I need them~~~~

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Tue, 14 Sep 2010 1:19 am

hi alex,

my nose is quite a change. Only because my nose before was like rainie yang style. i think i should have just used Ear cartilage.. and not rib.
Another thing... i was told i can hide it with my bra... but i can;t... i saw on websites girls who use rib by a korean doctor they can ACTUALLY hide there scar mark with there bra. The korean girl wrote it's because the korean doctors have this high-tech thingy to find the perfect rib. But i guess in taiwan they dont use the latest technology in rib finding? So my scar is placed under my bikini line...i can't wear a bikini anymore..... i regret going to taiwan. I wish i went to korea now. Not to say Dr Hsu is the worse Dr in Taiwan, i sincerely think he is the best.. and i wouldn't have went to any other doctor. But i wish he would listen to his clients more. Sometimes what he may find good.. it's not what others fine good... it's cultural difference.. and i'm paying him to understand what i want, yet it's not working.. i feel like im stuck against a wall because of my budget.... and going to korea is more expensive when i just should have went the first time.
Save money.

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Tue, 14 Sep 2010 5:48 am

anybody did lateral canthoplasty and eyelash transplant with Dr Jong before? really interested to do both, anyone has any comments on this? :)

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Tue, 14 Sep 2010 5:55 am

omega wrote:
summ3rluv wrote:
omega wrote:My advice to you is don't consider Artwood, results may not be satisfactory and also the price is unrealistic(high). Im speaking from experience.
Hi omega, thanks for the reply and suggestion. I was on Artwoods' website yesterday and was not satisfied or convinced that they're good.

i'm aiming for angelababy/dawn yang eyes .. do you have any recommendations as to who to go to? i'm seriously so stuck its starting to irritate me. was thinking of going back to my other doctor if i can't find a good enough doctor. please help!
I dont really recommend going for eyes like DY, AB i am not sure, never really look at her photos that close. Medial epicanthoplasty + high parallel crease but this look is not natural at all. Epicanthoplasty can cause too much sclera(white) too be exposed and the carancula (the red part) . Again high parallel crease on asian face looks unnatural too and can look quite artificial. Unless you dont mind putting on makeup all the time and wearing those contact lens that enlarge the iris.
To sum it up, look good with makeup on photo but in real life is another thing. Again i nv see your pic the above is just generalisation
sorry to interupt but i agree with you. Medical epi + high parallel crease is not natural at all. Pls reconsider. Imagine if u removed ur contact lens, ur iris will look so small as compared to your own eye just like a cat eye with tiny iris. It really weird. I once consider medical epi to open my eyes but heard so much about bad scaring if the doc is not experienced. Now I am more interested in lateral canthoplasty instead. anyone has any experience or comments on it?